Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? 12:56 - Dec 1 with 3837 viewspeejaybee

I am only the messenger..
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/club-name-price-for-qpr-to-sign-serie-

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 13:01 - Dec 1 with 3797 viewsessextaxiboy

Judge as you find , never a moments trouble with us , attitude was superb . Personally I would love to have him back .
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 13:23 - Dec 1 with 3696 viewsconnell10

Love him back and give him the maverick number 10 shirt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 13:23 - Dec 1 with 3696 viewsRBlock

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 13:01 - Dec 1 by essextaxiboy

Judge as you find , never a moments trouble with us , attitude was superb . Personally I would love to have him back .

I'd have him back as well but another player who just doesn't fit into our team! It is buying someone for the sake of it. We already have ample players to play that position. I can't see where he would fit in.
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 13:35 - Dec 1 with 3626 viewskingsburyR

I'd have him back.......for what it's worth!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 15:13 - Dec 1 with 3411 viewskensalriser

What exactly has he done at lazio to deserve the epithet 'Serie A ace'?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 15:24 - Dec 1 with 3379 viewstimcocking

He was excellent for us.

And I can't help it, I still miss Adel.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 15:25]
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 15:33 - Dec 1 with 3340 viewsadhoc_qpr

Let's figure out who the manager is going to be beyond the Reading game first!

We already have Fer, Luongo and Chery in the not winger/not midfielder/not striker role - do we need to add Ravel too?
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 15:55 - Dec 1 with 3259 viewsTacticalR

I thought those days were behind us.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 3202 viewsBasingstokeR

I'd actually take Ravel coming in in January if we get Fer out at the same time for at least a touch more than what we'd outlay.
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 16:25 - Dec 1 with 3129 viewsRangers67

I would have him back also but pair him with Adel and totally enjoy watching the opposition crying with frustration as those two took teams apart playing keep ball between themselves for 90 mins , only allowing the opposition to have the ball at kick off and when they pick it out of the net.
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 16:29 - Dec 1 with 3111 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think we are romanticising a bit.

He was good in patches but disappeared now and again.
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 17:37 - Dec 1 with 2959 viewsLblock

Would welcome this move providing we are moving on Fer and possibly Chery.

However Chery is one we have, looks up for it and needs to kick on so I'd stick with him.

Beware the stick of 'Arry where the club had more 10's than points; we beat ourselves to death with that one.

The bigger question is what the hell is happening with our other summer "big deals".
Will Smithies ever be more than a skinny kid carrying the oranges? Will Massimo do more than warm the bench purring over his Ballon D'or nomination? What the hell is Poulter's role in the squad and will any of the kids step up or all end up on load at Swindon????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 19:51 - Dec 1 with 2690 viewsHollowayRanger

id risk it

we need a spark / flair /goals

just make sure theres a few clauses in contract so that if he breaks them he loses pay

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 20:21 - Dec 1 with 2628 viewsderbyhoop

We'd need to clear a lot of costs off the books, first. Anybody fancy Leroy Fer for about £5m?

I suspect he is another one who is going to end up wasting immense talent.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 20:48 - Dec 1 with 2544 viewsOakR

Not for me. It's amazing how some players are demonised, yet you look at some of the stuff he has been accused of and we can forget it all. More importantly from a footballing angle the managers who could not manage him long-term like Ferguson and Allardice and we think with our managerial history we could?

We need players who don't think they are too good for us, he will not be one of them, even if we put aside his despicable behaviour outside of football.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 23:45 - Dec 1 with 2373 viewshoopstilidie

If we come out of January with him in Fer's place and a healthy balance to boot then I'll take that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 00:02 - Dec 2 with 2346 viewsbacardiinbrissie

No thanks from me.
We've alreadu got a group of players who WANT TO play for us in that position. He was good in patches but very ordinary in others.

Do we need the hassle when we dont even know who the manager will be?
Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 00:19 - Dec 2 with 2321 viewstimcocking

Buying Trouble ??????????????????? on 20:21 - Dec 1 by derbyhoop

We'd need to clear a lot of costs off the books, first. Anybody fancy Leroy Fer for about £5m?

I suspect he is another one who is going to end up wasting immense talent.

'Immense' a liitle excessive if you ask me. Half decent more like it. Not in the same class as Ravel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024