Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. 15:55 - Dec 1 with 3526 viewsbosh67

Midfielder Wallen, whose move is subject to international clearance, arrives from Palm Beach Soccer Club.

The Sydney-born 19-year-old has signed an 18-month contract at Loftus Road and will initially play for Rangers’ development side.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:01 - Dec 1 with 3481 viewsFDC

Greetings young Wallen, please remove your shoes, declare your cheese, and pay your tithes to His Grace Blob in the box to your left (£10 donation suggested)
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 16:09]
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:20 - Dec 1 with 3406 viewswombat

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:01 - Dec 1 by FDC

Greetings young Wallen, please remove your shoes, declare your cheese, and pay your tithes to His Grace Blob in the box to your left (£10 donation suggested)

wonder where he stands on the use of cucumbers as a recreational tool !

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:39 - Dec 1 with 3325 viewsFDC

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:20 - Dec 1 by wombat

I trust Hoos, I'm sure it's an integral part of the interview.
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:53 - Dec 1 with 3277 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Seems to have been at Watford. Central mid, according to my Google skills.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:55 - Dec 1 with 3266 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was there when Nick ward scored

Welcome Joshua

EDIT FUUUUUUUUUoooock Nick ward is 30!!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 16:56]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:57 - Dec 1 with 3232 viewssimmo

Can't have too many Australians - immense self belief and inherently competitive. Best of luck to him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 17:00 - Dec 1 with 3213 viewsadhoc_qpr

He could be the new Peter Skapetis...
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 19:33 - Dec 1 with 2979 viewsNoDiddley

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:55 - Dec 1 by Metallica_Hoop

I was there when Nick ward scored

Welcome Joshua

EDIT FUUUUUUUUUoooock Nick ward is 30!!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 16:56]

correct me if I'm wrong but did he set up the late Ray Jones winner v Cardiff away on a Friday night televised game in November 2006!
The new Tim Cahill at the time
Login to get fewer ads

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 19:58 - Dec 1 with 2920 viewsMrSheen

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:57 - Dec 1 by simmo

Can't have too many Australians - immense self belief and inherently competitive. Best of luck to him.

Were you Ned Zelic's agent?
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 20:52 - Dec 1 with 2822 viewsDeano19766

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:01 - Dec 1 by FDC

And don't forget to pay your agent............oops sorry the club will have picked up that bill. Parasites I tell ya, parasites ;)
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 22:24 - Dec 1 with 2687 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:20 - Dec 1 by wombat

Standing on them is probably the safest option.
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 22:41 - Dec 1 with 2660 viewsTacticalR

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 19:58 - Dec 1 by MrSheen

Were you Ned Zelic's agent?

Air hostess clique

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 00:41 - Dec 2 with 2554 viewsozranger

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 16:57 - Dec 1 by simmo

Remember we dropped one recently, so this just evens the allocation out.. not incl. Luongo. We let go of Australian U23's keeper Aaron Lennox, whom I believe is currently uncontracted.
QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 05:30 - Dec 2 with 2489 viewsisawqpratwcity

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 22:41 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

Don't get me started on that git. Unfortunately he's a go-to commentator on SBS, an otherwise an excellent public broadcaster filled with football, foreign films and lovely docos on WWII and sexual aberration (separate documentaries...not WWII and sexual aberration in the same program, sorry).
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 8:23]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 07:48 - Dec 2 with 2419 viewsJonDoeman

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 17:00 - Dec 1 by adhoc_qpr

He could be the new Peter Skapetis...

He's been unlucky with injuries since leaving.

It Is What It Is !!

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:00 - Dec 2 with 2402 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I don't think we have had much like with chaps from the Antipodes if we're honest.

I seem to recall a rousing Boxing Day performance by the Hoops, which featured a cracker of a goal from Andrew McDermott, who seemed to fade into the distance and out the club shortly thereafter.

Then there was the other Antipodean we signed, probably too late in his career, but with bags of skill. I speak of Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Ardiles and that memorable tune of the time; 'Out the cup for QPR'.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:12 - Dec 2 with 2382 viewswombat

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:00 - Dec 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I don't think we have had much like with chaps from the Antipodes if we're honest.

I seem to recall a rousing Boxing Day performance by the Hoops, which featured a cracker of a goal from Andrew McDermott, who seemed to fade into the distance and out the club shortly thereafter.

Then there was the other Antipodean we signed, probably too late in his career, but with bags of skill. I speak of Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Ardiles and that memorable tune of the time; 'Out the cup for QPR'.

didnt andrew mcdermott got to west brom briefly when he left us ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:36 - Dec 2 with 2348 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:00 - Dec 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I hated Ardiles. Can't even remember why now!

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:55 - Dec 2 with 2320 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:36 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Per chance, was it the Mark Dennis winding up/sending off incident up at the Lane?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:56 - Dec 2 with 2320 viewsTacticalR

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:36 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Is it because he was from Tottenham?

Air hostess clique

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:59 - Dec 2 with 2312 viewsMetallica_Hoop

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 19:33 - Dec 1 by NoDiddley

correct me if I'm wrong but did he set up the late Ray Jones winner v Cardiff away on a Friday night televised game in November 2006!
The new Tim Cahill at the time

Maybe!

I cant believe it was that long ago, I remember us all on here (or whichever server we were on) getting excited we'd signed the world's 10th (ranked) best youth (or something).

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 09:03 - Dec 2 with 2306 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Maybe you're both right John and Tactical, but I think I hated him before that. Can't have been because of the war, because I would have backed any player against Thatcher. Except Hately. Obviously.

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 11:00 - Dec 2 with 2216 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR have signed Australian youngster Joshua Wallen. on 08:12 - Dec 2 by wombat

didnt andrew mcdermott got to west brom briefly when he left us ?

yes after a few appearances and two goals for us from right back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024