Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:04 - Dec 11 with 21480 viewspaulparker

Starting this one as I feel a good win coming on

2-1 to Rangers , Austin with a brace

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread on 22:44 - Dec 11 with 2223 viewsqueensparker

Also feeling weirdly positive and looking forward to it. No idea what kind of team we'll put out, which is always interesting.

Still, we all know what happens next...
Match Thread on 07:14 - Dec 12 with 2158 viewsactonman

Not going today as I have somehow promised to go to the panto with the wife and young Acton !

How this has happened , I have no idea but she booked the tickets months ago and says she informed me of the date to check if Qpr where at home ???

The only thing I can think of is she caught me off guard after a painful afternoon watching Ramsey getting out smarted by dougie fking freeman or the like and I would have agreed to anything other than watch that sh!te again ?

Anyway instead of attending the start of the jfh era and doing the usual football Saturday , I will be sitting with a load of kids watching Gary fking wilmot and Wayne (putme2)sleep prancing about on stage in the vein hope I have some internet connection to keep up to date with the football, (2-2 my prediction)

To top it off , when young Acton was informed where we was going instead he gave me a look that just said " your some kind of cnt ain't ya"
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 7:19]
Match Thread on 08:50 - Dec 12 with 2112 viewsbarabajagal

Because I'm going to my first match in ages, a loss is definitely on the cards. But I couldn't bring my self to actually predict it. Therefore, a cagey 1-0 to us, courtesy of a Late Nedum Onouha belter

Feel like im 19 again, dig out Guinness shirt, put it on.. Too tight, take it off again. Put on Car Giant top. Look like plastic fan who hasn't gone for a while. Can't handle the truth so take it off again. early train up, couple of cans on train, nothing more attractive than a man in his 40s on his own drinking cans on the train, get to the Bush and moan to self about all the changes, sink a few ales in the White Horse like the old days, get to LR, get tingles as approach the ground, remember deceased father, love the day, swear blind i'll get season ticket next year...

Am I excited? too xxxxing right. Come on you R's

See you all there

Nik
Match Thread on 10:01 - Dec 12 with 2076 viewsjohncharles

Match Thread on 21:19 - Dec 11 by danehoop

Don't think he is yet.

Was thinking the other day that Mackie is forgiven his injury and not being available in this season a lot less than other players who aren't fan favourites but have better appearance records. Why isnt anyone having a go about sick note Mackie?

Beacause we're not that stupid ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Match Thread on 10:15 - Dec 12 with 2060 viewsTheBlob

New manager,things haven't quite gelled yet..... 1-1 draw.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 10:17 - Dec 12 with 2056 views2Thomas2Bowles

1-2
another late goal

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match Thread on 10:54 - Dec 12 with 2010 viewsfrancisbowles

Assuming Sandro and Faurlin are still fit and if Yun has recovered I would expect team to be unchanged apart from maybe Luongo in centre midfield instead of Hoilet. Set up in the same way but encouraging more wing play and playing a higher line at the back.

Nervous anticipation from me, hoping for at least four points from two home games but knowing it is the Rrrrrs, so it could go horribly wrong by Tuesday night!

However, with my optimistic hat on, as it was for the last two winning matches, 3-1 today with subs having a 2nd half impact and 2-1 on Tuesday.
Match Thread on 10:55 - Dec 12 with 2010 viewscaptainmycaptian

Match Thread on 07:14 - Dec 12 by actonman

Not going today as I have somehow promised to go to the panto with the wife and young Acton !

How this has happened , I have no idea but she booked the tickets months ago and says she informed me of the date to check if Qpr where at home ???

The only thing I can think of is she caught me off guard after a painful afternoon watching Ramsey getting out smarted by dougie fking freeman or the like and I would have agreed to anything other than watch that sh!te again ?

Anyway instead of attending the start of the jfh era and doing the usual football Saturday , I will be sitting with a load of kids watching Gary fking wilmot and Wayne (putme2)sleep prancing about on stage in the vein hope I have some internet connection to keep up to date with the football, (2-2 my prediction)

To top it off , when young Acton was informed where we was going instead he gave me a look that just said " your some kind of cnt ain't ya"

o no your not !!
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 12 with 1993 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Concede an early goal and it could go really badly. Start off well and i think it will be a fun and enjoyable game.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread on 11:43 - Dec 12 with 1967 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 07:14 - Dec 12 by actonman

Hopefully you'll be saying "It's behind you" to the peeps on stage, rather than Chief saying it to Rob Green.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread on 12:17 - Dec 12 with 1931 viewsHunterhoop

It's quite simple: play Faurlin and we'll probably win, don't play him and we'll probably won't.
Match Thread on 12:27 - Dec 12 with 1920 viewsFDC

Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 11 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm far too excited!

Will be happy with a draw, a good performance and positive JFH signs.

Hope to fugg we can get a stream.

Have there been many streams this season then? I got the impression there weren't and gave up on it early in the season!
Match Thread on 12:29 - Dec 12 with 1913 viewslondonscottish

2-1 Rangers.

Gutted as have to go to a friends/family Christmas drinks thing and sold the tickets to a mate.

Was going to make it up by going to Brighton instead but now have to go to Edinburgh for work.

B8gger. Would have loved to have gone to either or both.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Thread on 12:41 - Dec 12 with 1877 viewsconnell10

I'm on me 3Rd magners. Lovely jubbley rodders

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread on 12:53 - Dec 12 with 1862 viewsFDC

Match Thread on 12:41 - Dec 12 by connell10

I'm on me 3Rd magners. Lovely jubbley rodders

I twice read that as "3rd manager" .

#QPRCondition
Match Thread on 12:57 - Dec 12 with 1727 viewsconnell10

Match Thread on 12:53 - Dec 12 by FDC

I twice read that as "3rd manager" .

#QPRCondition

Now that made me chuckle mate, 4th magners sunk by the way!! Oh yesssss com on u rssssss!!

Match Thread on 13:04 - Dec 12 with 1713 viewsFDC

Ramsey done, Jimmy being lined up?
Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 12 with 1677 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 12:27 - Dec 12 by FDC

Have there been many streams this season then? I got the impression there weren't and gave up on it early in the season!

No, I'm having no luck either. Just hoping, really.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 12 with 1675 viewsconnell10

Match Thread on 13:04 - Dec 12 by FDC

Ramsey done, Jimmy being lined up?

Dunno mate but I know that the captain is Morgan at the moment mmmmmm

Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 12 with 1669 viewsFDC

Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 12 by BrianMcCarthy

No, I'm having no luck either. Just hoping, really.

I keep seeing links to UniBet, but I can't actually see anything on their site - I'd open an account if I thought I'd get to watch the game tonight, but doesn't look to be on there as far as I can see.
Match Thread on 13:25 - Dec 12 with 1658 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 12 by FDC

I keep seeing links to UniBet, but I can't actually see anything on their site - I'd open an account if I thought I'd get to watch the game tonight, but doesn't look to be on there as far as I can see.

I see that as well, but I think it's dodgy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 12 with 1655 viewsconnell10

Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 12 by FDC

If didnt get so pished at matches Id love to do a as it happens match report for our far away fans!

Match Thread on 14:03 - Dec 12 with 1576 viewseasthertsr

Henry starts!
Match Thread on 14:11 - Dec 12 with 1442 viewsFDC

Jimmy out!

(was I first?)
Match Thread on 14:12 - Dec 12 with 1427 viewsFloridaR

Just hope we are not going down the 4-2-3-1 route with same players...
good luck Coach Jimmy.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024