Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Star Wars...what's that all about? 10:14 - Dec 16 with 21736 viewsRamseyR

I'm your typical 50 year old bloke, but am I the only person on the planet who has NEVER seen a Star Wars film all the way through, not even the original. I just don't get it.

Went to a shopping yesterday...Star wars shit everywhere
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:26 - Apr 15 with 2033 viewsBoston

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:21 - Apr 15 by LythamR

you should have stuck around for more than five minutes of Return of the Jedi!! :)

No thanks, went to school with a nasty big tough bastard called Jed...ones enough in a lifetime!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:28 - Apr 15 with 2023 viewsLythamR

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:26 - Apr 15 by Boston

No thanks, went to school with a nasty big tough bastard called Jed...ones enough in a lifetime!

"whoosh"
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:33 - Apr 15 with 2016 viewsBoston

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:28 - Apr 15 by LythamR

"whoosh"

One of those Star Wars thingies, I'll be bound.

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:35 - Apr 15 with 2013 viewsLythamR

ill help you out :)
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:43 - Apr 15 with 2004 viewsBoston

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:35 - Apr 15 by LythamR

ill help you out :)

I had to stop watching at the 50 second mark, the talking turd really wasn't encouraging me to subscribe to the Sci Fi Channel.

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:46 - Apr 15 with 1998 viewsLythamR

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:43 - Apr 15 by Boston

I had to stop watching at the 50 second mark, the talking turd really wasn't encouraging me to subscribe to the Sci Fi Channel.

yup "whoosh" . but thats ok each to their own
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 01:46 - Apr 16 with 1883 viewsFredManRave

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 00:26 - Apr 15 by Boston

Christ, you must really hate Jedward then.

Watched Rogue One on DVD with the wife and kids last night and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. There's just more to it compared to The Force Wakes Up, better script and better characters. Not seen the trailer yet for 8 but will watch the film hopefully at the cinema. After 4, 5 and 6 they can only really get better...

Edit. Just watched the trailer. Doesn't bode well?!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2017 2:42]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:04 - Apr 16 with 1824 viewsDorse

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 01:46 - Apr 16 by FredManRave

Christ, you must really hate Jedward then.

Watched Rogue One on DVD with the wife and kids last night and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. There's just more to it compared to The Force Wakes Up, better script and better characters. Not seen the trailer yet for 8 but will watch the film hopefully at the cinema. After 4, 5 and 6 they can only really get better...

Edit. Just watched the trailer. Doesn't bode well?!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2017 2:42]

The trailer has caused the usual 400 metric tons of nerd jizz on YouTube. Most of it surrounding the idea of Luke as a 'Grey Jedi'. Tinfoil be-hatted 40-somethings, reporting live from their mums' houses, are suggesting that the teachings of the Jedi are all wrong and have become corrupted etc hence Luke saying it's time the 'the Jedi to end'.

I don't know about that. I just liked the spaceships.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:12 - Apr 16 with 1817 viewsthame_hoops

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:04 - Apr 16 by Dorse

The trailer has caused the usual 400 metric tons of nerd jizz on YouTube. Most of it surrounding the idea of Luke as a 'Grey Jedi'. Tinfoil be-hatted 40-somethings, reporting live from their mums' houses, are suggesting that the teachings of the Jedi are all wrong and have become corrupted etc hence Luke saying it's time the 'the Jedi to end'.

I read similar things, looking forward to the next trailer in the summer as this teaser gives away absolutely nothing .

Was that Luke's voice saying it's time for the Jedi to end? I couldn't be certain, why train Rey if that's the case unless the grey theory is correct
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:13 - Apr 16 with 1816 viewsthame_hoops

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:04 - Apr 16 by Dorse

"Nerd jizz"
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 18:27 - Apr 16 with 1748 viewsqpr85

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:12 - Apr 16 by thame_hoops

I read similar things, looking forward to the next trailer in the summer as this teaser gives away absolutely nothing .

Was that Luke's voice saying it's time for the Jedi to end? I couldn't be certain, why train Rey if that's the case unless the grey theory is correct

After watching it once, I'm away and internet is awful, i thought it was Kylo Ren who was doing the voice over but the Mrs thought it was Luke so i may be wrong
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 21:28 - Apr 16 with 1710 viewsRamseyR

Nope...still don't get it.
Eight year old kids maybe....but grown men?
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 22:48 - Apr 16 with 1683 viewsdaveB

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:12 - Apr 16 by thame_hoops

The voice over about the end of the jedi was Benicio del Toro who plays a new character
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 10:47 - Apr 17 with 1605 viewsDorse

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 22:48 - Apr 16 by daveB

The voice over about the end of the jedi was Benicio del Toro who plays a new character

'Gimme da fcukin' lightsaber...'

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:42 - Apr 24 with 1497 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I watched Rogue One yesterday and was disappointed, I thought it was a pile of Dou Dou.

The only saving point was the effects and Peter Cushings return to acting 22 years after he died.

He looked like a Skyrim character

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 1488 viewssmegma

I've never seen one minute of any Star Wars film. Last saw a Bond film about 1980 (Moonraker). Not interested in Star Trek. Don't even start me on Lord Of The Rings, it was bad enough being forced to read it at school in the 70s. Harry Potter can go and f*** himself as well.
Star Wars...what's that all about? on 09:50 - Apr 25 with 1393 viewsDorse

Star Wars...what's that all about? on 10:00 - Apr 24 by smegma

I've never seen one minute of any Star Wars film. Last saw a Bond film about 1980 (Moonraker). Not interested in Star Trek. Don't even start me on Lord Of The Rings, it was bad enough being forced to read it at school in the 70s. Harry Potter can go and f*** himself as well.

That'll be up next in Harry Potter And The Strange Urges.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024