Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Gallen gone? 22:17 - Dec 28 with 18077 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Is this true?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:44 - Jan 18 with 3426 viewsAntti_Heinola

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:42 - Jan 18 by Mvpeter

Do footballers have positions now? I can't keep track.

When you GEGENPRESS positions mean NOTHING!

Bare bones.

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:49 - Jan 18 with 3409 viewsJamie

So in summary:

Gallen's been sacked, but he hasn't actually been sacked;
Les is hiring all his Spurs mates, apart from the hired that aren't from Spurs;
Nobody wants to work for us, apart from all the recent hires;
Gallen & Ramsey were promoted just to be fired, except both are still here;
Gallen has been constructively dismissed, except he's still here and doesn't think he has.

Hope that's clear at the back..
[Post edited 18 Jan 2016 16:50]
Steve Gallen gone? on 16:58 - Jan 18 with 3378 viewsMvpeter

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:49 - Jan 18 by Jamie

So in summary:

Gallen has been constructively dismissed, except he's still here and doesn't think he has.

Better work on those summary skills Jamie.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Steve Gallen gone? on 17:18 - Jan 18 with 3329 viewsJamie

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:58 - Jan 18 by Mvpeter

Better work on those summary skills Jamie.

Then clearly your intricate web of bullshit has been too tightly weaved for mere mortals to comprehend 😂
Steve Gallen gone? on 16:42 - Jan 19 with 3108 viewsfrancisbowles

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:49 - Jan 18 by Jamie

So in summary:

I think that's a brilliant summary, Jamie.
Steve Gallen gone? on 23:24 - Jan 19 with 2881 viewsrrrspricey

I'm confused, is SG still here or not?
Steve Gallen gone? on 10:13 - Jan 30 with 2687 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Steve Gallen gone? on 23:24 - Jan 19 by rrrspricey

I'm confused, is SG still here or not?

Steve Gallen has left the club after 19 years of service - finally announced by the club 11 minutes ago

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/steve-gallen-qpr-les-ferdinand-2925792.aspx

I wish him and his family all the best

For me this is disappointing especially as Ramsey had a job created for him although I understand we need to tighten our belts
Steve Gallen gone? on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 2619 viewsgigiisourgod

Steve Gallen gone? on 10:13 - Jan 30 by superhoopdownunder

Steve Gallen has left the club after 19 years of service - finally announced by the club 11 minutes ago

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/steve-gallen-qpr-les-ferdinand-2925792.aspx

I wish him and his family all the best

For me this is disappointing especially as Ramsey had a job created for him although I understand we need to tighten our belts

Disappointing. A fantastic club servant at a time where not all around him has had the clubs interest at heart. Look forward to seeing you in the stands. A real shame.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Gallen gone? on 10:59 - Jan 30 with 2579 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Steve Gallen gone? on 10:44 - Jan 30 by gigiisourgod

Disappointing. A fantastic club servant at a time where not all around him has had the clubs interest at heart. Look forward to seeing you in the stands. A real shame.

What is sad is Steve is QPR through and through and was there when we had nothing.
He helped develop Raheem and many others not only to be better footballers but better people too

We have a squad of players and backroom people that don't care about QPR earning stacks of cash

Unfortunately QPR got rid of the wrong man

Ramsey has returned after losing his job into a newly created role

There are still a incredible number of crap players who never play on our books

Steve Gallen should not be leaving our club - many others should be leaving before Steve
Steve Gallen gone? on 11:00 - Jan 30 with 2578 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ah, that's a real shame. I've known Steve since he was a teenager and I've been very proud to watch his career bloom. A gent and a real Rangers man.

The following sentence is key, though - “Unfortunately we have been unable to offer Steve a role which he felt was right for him". Clearly, Ferdinand is saying that Gallen was offered a role but not one that Gallen felt he could take. With Gallen now having a first-team stint on his CV and JFH's first-team staff established, perhaps Gallen felt that a return to the youth ranks was not the right move.

I see no blame here. Rangers found a role for Ramsey because both parties could agree on something suitable. Ferdinand and Gallen were unable to find common ground. I don't think any less of either of them.

Nonetheless, it's a sad day for Steve. Hope he has something lined up, and I hope he returns here. Thanks for everything, Steve.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Gallen gone? on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 2398 viewsMatch82

Steve Gallen gone? on 11:00 - Jan 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Ah, that's a real shame. I've known Steve since he was a teenager and I've been very proud to watch his career bloom. A gent and a real Rangers man.

The following sentence is key, though - “Unfortunately we have been unable to offer Steve a role which he felt was right for him". Clearly, Ferdinand is saying that Gallen was offered a role but not one that Gallen felt he could take. With Gallen now having a first-team stint on his CV and JFH's first-team staff established, perhaps Gallen felt that a return to the youth ranks was not the right move.

I see no blame here. Rangers found a role for Ramsey because both parties could agree on something suitable. Ferdinand and Gallen were unable to find common ground. I don't think any less of either of them.

Nonetheless, it's a sad day for Steve. Hope he has something lined up, and I hope he returns here. Thanks for everything, Steve.

Well said Brian
Steve Gallen gone? on 16:14 - Jan 30 with 2346 viewsbosh67

Thanks Steve Gallen. 19 years as an R. Amazing effort given the circumstances. Shame, seems like a good day to bury bad news today at QPR. Some very odd things happening today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Steve Gallen gone? on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsdaveB

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:14 - Jan 30 by bosh67

Thanks Steve Gallen. 19 years as an R. Amazing effort given the circumstances. Shame, seems like a good day to bury bad news today at QPR. Some very odd things happening today.

what odd things are happening?
Steve Gallen gone? on 18:12 - Jan 30 with 2262 viewsdistortR

Steve Gallen gone? on 18:02 - Jan 30 by daveB

what odd things are happening?

We've extended Doughty's loan and gallen's gone. Neither odd, imho.

I would like to thank steve for his years of hard work in often challenging circumstances and for releasing an upbeat and gracious final statement.

Given our lack of success in progressing players from youth to first team, a change now could maybe seen as no bad thing, a chance to freshen things up a bit?
Steve Gallen gone? on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 2071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Here's the statement. As distortR says - upbeat and gracious. What a gent Steve Gallen is.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/steve-gallen-qpr-loftus-road-2927451.aspx

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:50 - Jan 31 with 2035 viewsFDC

Finney and Kevin Gallen appear to be suggesting the statements by Steve Gallen are part of some severance deal ie some fluff for the media team. Gun shots being fired all over the place, with Dave Mc and that Old Big Head bloke weighing in on each other too.
Steve Gallen gone? on 16:54 - Jan 31 with 2017 viewsdistortR

Steve Gallen gone? on 16:50 - Jan 31 by FDC

Finney and Kevin Gallen appear to be suggesting the statements by Steve Gallen are part of some severance deal ie some fluff for the media team. Gun shots being fired all over the place, with Dave Mc and that Old Big Head bloke weighing in on each other too.

finney thrives on the oxygen of publicity, doesn't he?
Steve Gallen gone? on 19:26 - Jan 31 with 1912 viewsbaz_qpr

The Gallen's might think they've been wronged but it is just their opinion, this promoted to be sacked line is laughable but I can well believe someone who has been at a club for so long, loves their job and thinks they've been wronged can get this in their head. As I've said before, whatever your career when you get promoted your position is always a bit more precarious as you move up but this is professional football and its x100 . Good luck to the guy but its the way it goes and I don't think Kevin Gallen or Finney will be doing the guy any favours through public innuendo
Steve Gallen gone? on 00:53 - Feb 1 with 1826 viewsPunteR

I guess people close to Steve Gallen are going to feel hurt by this. Steve's own words was its gut wrenching to leave,so it cant be an easy time. 19 years, wow. I really hope he gets a new job soon.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Steve Gallen gone? on 07:39 - Feb 1 with 1752 viewsdaveB

Can understand why Steve's family and friends are unhappy about him leaving but I wish they would come out and say what they mean rather than all this we know something and it's terrible lark but we can't share it
Steve Gallen gone? on 09:03 - Feb 1 with 1708 viewsNW10Hoop

Steve Gallen gone? on 07:39 - Feb 1 by daveB

Can understand why Steve's family and friends are unhappy about him leaving but I wish they would come out and say what they mean rather than all this we know something and it's terrible lark but we can't share it

Agreed. It's clear that they feel a sense of injustice, but either say what happened or hold it in. Enough with the "one day this will all come out" stuff. It comes across like you're about to say who REALLY killed Lady Di.

If something unjust has happened it would be good to know what it was. Steve Gallen has spent a large part of his life working for and supporting this team of ours. So do we take his statement at face value or not?
Steve Gallen gone? on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 1702 viewsMvpeter

Well....

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Steve Gallen gone? on 09:08 - Feb 1 with 1693 viewsBasingstokeR

I don't understand tweeting anything about it if they know (or even strongly suspect) its a compromise agreement type scenario (like seems to be being inferred on twitter). I'd say it Potentially puts the signee at risk.
Steve Gallen gone? on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1636 viewsJonDoeman

Steve Gallen gone? on 09:05 - Feb 1 by Mvpeter

Well....

......what ?

It Is What It Is !!

Steve Gallen gone? on 11:29 - Jul 27 with 1210 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024