Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Gallen gone? 22:17 - Dec 28 with 18071 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Is this true?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Steve Gallen gone? on 13:24 - Jul 27 with 1633 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steve Gallen gone? on 11:29 - Jul 27 by TacticalR

Good for him. Would love him to do well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Gallen gone? on 14:19 - Jul 27 with 1535 viewsWilloW4

Steve Gallen gone? on 13:24 - Jul 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Good for him. Would love him to do well.

Indeed, good luck to him..since I saw this I've been mumbling Dr.Feelgoods "Hong Kong money".
Steve Gallen gone? on 20:15 - Jul 27 with 1385 viewsDorse

Steve Gallen gone? on 14:19 - Jul 27 by WilloW4

Indeed, good luck to him..since I saw this I've been mumbling Dr.Feelgoods "Hong Kong money".

Phooey

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Steve Gallen gone? on 23:07 - Jul 27 with 1285 viewsDylanP

Steve Gallen gone? on 08:48 - Dec 29 by superhoopdownunder

If Steve Gallen is out and Chris Ramsey is back in as technical director of football then I have lost all faith in QPR.

Les Ferdinand has a lot to answer for.
Continual mixed messages - are we going for the top 6 place or a consolidation and rebuild?
Playing experience or giving youngsters a go?
Is he a yes man trying to appease the owners?

He is the Director of Football.
He recruits the players - of the players we signed in the summer only Gareth Hall is doing ok
QPR has turned Massimo Luongo from the player of the tournament in the Asian Cup for Australia into a player that gets no game time for QPR - this is crazy
He failed to sell Fer, Caulker, Austin, Sandro, Phillips and others - this is holding us back
We continually play old players past their prime (including loan signings) and any youngsters or skilful players are not given a game

He helped get rid of Redknapp which was good but ever since then we have gone backwards and I believe Les Ferdinand is more accountable than everyone apart from Ramsey - who lost his job and then was reemployed by QPR
Is he trying to keep his overpaid and unrequired role? What is he actually accountable for?

Our fitness is a joke - he should be sorting it out.
Who are the other coaches we have? Did they go through the same rigorous recruitment process that we followed for JFH? I hope so.

I think the pressure will well and truly be on Ferdinand soon - not JFH - who does not become a bad manager overnight.

Finally I would like to point out
QPR fans are not racist. We want the best people at QPR whether they are black, white, orange, green or blue. It is Les that keeps bringing up his recruitment of blacks - not us fans (22mins 30 seconds through to just after 23 minutes)
I just want the best people at QPR regardless of their background

Sorry Rant Over

U R's
[Post edited 29 Dec 2015 8:59]

You don't half talk a load of rubbish

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Steve Gallen gone? on 03:18 - Jul 28 with 1190 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Steve Gallen gone? on 23:07 - Jul 27 by DylanP

You don't half talk a load of rubbish

That's nice
By the way that message was from over 7 months ago and was my view at the time.
A week is a long time in football never mind 7 months!
I would say most of that holds true - from what was going on at the time at the club.
We have made some progress since then we have sorted out our goalkeepers, the defence looks stronger (although still missing a right back), midfield slightly better but lacking creativity and still missing some goalscorers.
I hope we win the division this season but realistically believe based on our current squad will finish somewhere between 13th and 18th.
U R's
Steve Gallen gone? on 08:30 - Jul 28 with 1082 viewsTacticalR

Steve Gallen gone? on 03:18 - Jul 28 by superhoopdownunder

That's nice
By the way that message was from over 7 months ago and was my view at the time.
A week is a long time in football never mind 7 months!
I would say most of that holds true - from what was going on at the time at the club.
We have made some progress since then we have sorted out our goalkeepers, the defence looks stronger (although still missing a right back), midfield slightly better but lacking creativity and still missing some goalscorers.
I hope we win the division this season but realistically believe based on our current squad will finish somewhere between 13th and 18th.
U R's

Anything you say will be taken down and may be used in evidence against you.

Air hostess clique

Steve Gallen gone? on 08:48 - Jul 28 with 1069 viewsNW10Hoop

There's still discontent about this on Twitter it seems. I know he's a QPR boy, and had been at the club for 20 odd years, but is the fact that his next job in the Hong Kong league (whatever that is called) an indicator that it's not really that big of a dea that we let him gol? Back room staff leave clubs all the time, particularly clubs with regime changes as often as we have had. And none of our past managers have seen the need to try and poach him away.

I Wish him well, but I certainly don't see his departure as another example of the club shooting itself in the foot
Steve Gallen gone? on 08:52 - Jul 28 with 1065 viewsTacticalR

This is Tony McCool's (positive) assessment of Gallen's time in charge:

Steve Gallen - The end of an era
http://tonymccool.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/steve-gallen-end-of-era.html
[Post edited 28 Jul 2016 8:53]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Gallen gone? on 10:16 - Jul 28 with 1005 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That is a real pony league unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024