Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull match thread 09:40 - Jan 1 with 26343 viewsHooparoo

Hope it's a cracking atmosphere at HQ without too many hangovers.

Surely we have to convert one of these games soon enough but I fear another draw coming up. Live on Bein Sports for all the Hoops down under.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hull match thread on 09:56 - Jan 1 with 9872 viewsstuabd

I think well have 3 chances in the first 20 minutes and take them all. 4-1 to us and lots of happy faces.
Hull match thread on 10:31 - Jan 1 with 9833 viewsrosseeles

think we'll win this one, prob by a couple of goals.

Though if we play Henry as one of our most attacking players i'll change that back to 0-0
Hull match thread on 10:51 - Jan 1 with 9793 viewsPinnerPaul

"Impressive" stats in Racing Post today.

We have not conceded a first half goal in our last 13 matches, downside is we have only scored once (v Ipswich) in that time!

Hull not exactly prolific away from home either, so I'm not expecting a thriller.

My bets today

Hull at 6/4

H/T 0-0 F/T Hull 2-0 at 25/1

Sorry!
Hull match thread on 10:56 - Jan 1 with 9775 viewspaulparker

Would like Jimmy to play Luango, Polter,Yun, Chery, & Smithies , lets have a go at them from the start , put them on the back foot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hull match thread on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 9723 viewsrrrspricey

If we come out like we did against Brighton we'll stuff email. If we play like we did at Brizzle then reverse that
Hull match thread on 11:34 - Jan 1 with 9706 viewsCamberleyR

Off today for what seems the first time in eons courtesy of a Christmas prezzie from Mrs Camberley. We're both going along with her boss and other half who is also Rangers. T block Ellerslie. Don't think I've ever sat there before.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hull match thread on 12:38 - Jan 1 with 9607 viewsSteveB

Most people still half-cut from last night, add a few pints pre-match - should be a cracking/hostile/boisterous/vile, atmosphere*

*Delete as applicable..
Hull match thread on 13:21 - Jan 1 with 9516 viewslondonscottish

0-0 snoozefest

Rangers play with no striker and close Hull down. Repeat for 90 minutes

(I'm only sour cos I can't go - would love to be there even for a 0-0 - it'll be a cracking atmo under the lights)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Hull match thread on 14:07 - Jan 1 with 9435 viewsactonman

Please please please please can we start with at least 1 striker on the pitch !

Not a winger , not a midfielder and not a false 9 or whatever fking stupid combo we might come up with to accommodate leroy Dylan fer / sicknote Sandra / Karlos Henry / to sser in the same team !

Thanks in advance

Love Acton xx
Hull match thread on 14:08 - Jan 1 with 9431 viewsTheBlob

1-1 draw,if we're lucky.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hull match thread on 14:09 - Jan 1 with 9425 viewsDiscodroids

Only just got out of my scratcher thinking the game was at 3pm. Might as well stay up now and contemplate the next 31 days without alcohol. Great.

I predict a win for Micheal smith At the PDC darts and a drab, drab, drab draw today at W12.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hull match thread on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 9409 viewsRANGERS4EVER

0-0 at HT again. 1-1 finish again.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hull match thread on 14:20 - Jan 1 with 9388 viewsdaveB

first time in a long time I've not bothered with a home match, expect it to be dull and probably a draw
Hull match thread on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 9375 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If it's anything like Monday, a hiding could be handed down to us, because I can't see Bruce and Hull lacking the confidence to put us to the sword as t'Huddersfield did.

Any team with both Fer and Tosser starting is light from the off. Any team starting without at least one striker at home against a team lower than them in the table, cannot expect much more than a draw if that team is prepared to work harder than you are.

JFH needs to pick a better team and the players need to put in a bigger shift. Maybe some are looking to go now the transfer hour is within sight, either way, we need to do better.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hull match thread on 14:57 - Jan 1 with 9281 viewsbosh67

I think if Faurlin and Sandro start with Polter and Jet up front, with Hoilett and Phillips either side then that shows some real intent to attack. Chery second half off a striker to really have a go.

If we start the game again with Fer and Phillips trying to be a striker I think I may start leaning towards those who think that the manager isn't picking the team.

To be honest if Fer is on the bench I think we are struggling.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hull match thread on 15:10 - Jan 1 with 9241 viewsdavman

Hull match thread on 14:57 - Jan 1 by bosh67

I think if Faurlin and Sandro start with Polter and Jet up front, with Hoilett and Phillips either side then that shows some real intent to attack. Chery second half off a striker to really have a go.

If we start the game again with Fer and Phillips trying to be a striker I think I may start leaning towards those who think that the manager isn't picking the team.

A shower of shite and a 0-2 defeat. Get used to it, this will be the New Era; exactly the same as the last 7 or new eras since we got money.

Why is it that if we, the club, fell into a bucket of tits, we'd come out sucking our thumb?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hull match thread on 15:18 - Jan 1 with 9205 viewsDorse

I am detecting an air of negativity. The laws of physics declare we should, therefore, attract lots of positive types.

Then we could hit them with sticks, the bastards.

Edit: that's right Britain. I have returned.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 15:25]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hull match thread on 15:28 - Jan 1 with 9158 viewskysersosaqpr

Hull match thread on 10:56 - Jan 1 by paulparker

Would like Jimmy to play Luango, Polter,Yun, Chery, & Smithies , lets have a go at them from the start , put them on the back foot

+1. A proper centre forward and a 4-4-2 please. If so we'll do em 3-0. If not then another bore draw.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Hull match thread on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 9073 viewsisawqpratwcity

Wolves one up at Brighton.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hull match thread on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 9042 viewsdaveB

Hull match thread on 14:57 - Jan 1 by bosh67

Why would it suggest he is not picking the team, JFH doesn't strike me of the sort that would put up with that, if we start with no strikers again it's because JFH doesn't rate the ones we have rather than being told to do something
Hull match thread on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 8999 viewspaulparker

Hull match thread on 14:09 - Jan 1 by Discodroids

Only just got out of my scratcher thinking the game was at 3pm. Might as well stay up now and contemplate the next 31 days without alcohol. Great.

I predict a win for Micheal smith At the PDC darts and a drab, drab, drab draw today at W12.

Hope your right about Smith Disco, I had a fiver on him each way at 50-1 at the start
One more night on the booze for me , cannot watch Rangers dry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hull match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 8883 viewsaston_hoop

DIAKITE ON THE BENCH!! I REPEAT, DIAKITE ON THE BENCH!!

(Oh, and we've dropped Fer and picked a striker)

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hull match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 8881 viewsdaveB

Fer and Sandro dropped and mackie back on the bench
Hull match thread on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 8805 viewsHayesender

Hull match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 by aston_hoop

DIAKITE ON THE BENCH!! I REPEAT, DIAKITE ON THE BENCH!!

(Oh, and we've dropped Fer and picked a striker)

Henry must have some proper dirt on Fernandes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hull match thread on 16:24 - Jan 1 with 8785 viewsdanehoop

Can I be the first to complement/complain* about how terrible/fantastic* that decision was to drop/pick "insert name(s)."

* please delete as appropriate.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024