Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie 19:12 - Jan 1 with 13394 viewsted_hendrix

First chance you get get the fck away from this pile of shit, they'll bring you down to their level which is crap.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie on 19:16 - Jan 1 with 7484 views08olesen

Agreed i think its time we try and cash in on him, Fer and Phillips before anyone notices how much the other two are really worth. The atmosphere is toxic at LR at the moment, and getting shift of the high paid players and giving Luongo, Gladwin and JET more game time would help a lot with that.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Charlie on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 7466 viewsjonno

Charlie on 19:16 - Jan 1 by 08olesen

Agreed i think its time we try and cash in on him, Fer and Phillips before anyone notices how much the other two are really worth. The atmosphere is toxic at LR at the moment, and getting shift of the high paid players and giving Luongo, Gladwin and JET more game time would help a lot with that.

Stevie Wonder wouldn't sign Fer or Phillips.
Charlie on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 7458 viewsQPRDave

Agree for his sake and the club's. We need money to change things
Charlie on 19:21 - Jan 1 with 7414 viewsBklynRanger

How do we do it Big T? I honestly have no idea. I know there are all these well documented systemic problems but how are we THAT bad today? The mind boggles.
Charlie on 19:23 - Jan 1 with 7385 viewsted_hendrix

I love the bloke to death and of course I want him to stay, I dunno I'm just as fcked off as anyone but these results are a bastard to keep taking,
We're a fcking mess and to keep conceding so late on is thoroughly un-professional, Its the only thing we're consistent at.

Charlie on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 7309 viewsitsbiga

Imagine if we'd never bought Austin. We'd prob be mid table L1

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Charlie on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 7257 viewsYorkRanger

Charlie on 19:23 - Jan 1 by ted_hendrix

I love the bloke to death and of course I want him to stay, I dunno I'm just as fcked off as anyone but these results are a bastard to keep taking,
We're a fcking mess and to keep conceding so late on is thoroughly un-professional, Its the only thing we're consistent at.

We should maximise our return on him. If that means selling in Jan then so be it.

Sad but that's where we are...
Charlie on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 7192 viewswestberksr

Charlie on 19:40 - Jan 1 by YorkRanger

We should maximise our return on him. If that means selling in Jan then so be it.

Sad but that's where we are...

can't sell him unless he agrees to it and he's now 5 months from being a free agent and naming his own price.

unless a decent club comes in that he wants to go to, no amount of encouragement from TF or Les will prompt him to empty his locker until the summer.

he'd be daft to go now as the next contract is arguably going to be his biggest and why let the club pocket £7-8m when he can have it himself?
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie on 19:53 - Jan 1 with 7150 viewsYorkRanger

Charlie on 19:47 - Jan 1 by westberksr

can't sell him unless he agrees to it and he's now 5 months from being a free agent and naming his own price.

unless a decent club comes in that he wants to go to, no amount of encouragement from TF or Les will prompt him to empty his locker until the summer.

he'd be daft to go now as the next contract is arguably going to be his biggest and why let the club pocket £7-8m when he can have it himself?

Yep I understand that, just making the point that if we could engineer a position to sell him now then we should do
Charlie on 20:02 - Jan 1 with 7094 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie on 19:47 - Jan 1 by westberksr

In my book Charlie should do what suits Charlie, he's never to my knowledge let the club down, he's done the business up front and he's done the business when asked to defend.
He's not responsible for the financial mess of our club and desperate as the club are for a fee that's not his issue, he should have had his contract re-newed a long time ago.

What a bloody balls up, yes another balls up.

Charlie on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 7012 viewsozranger

I wish Charlie good luck and if he chooses to go, do it. However, I am seriously concerned that if some money came in, it would go back out on other players instead of seeing the likes of Luongo,Gladwin, etc. being played.
Charlie on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 6993 viewsBumdaR

Not really injured, fee agreed Southampton
Charlie on 20:45 - Jan 1 with 6921 viewsMonkey_Roots

Charlie on 20:32 - Jan 1 by BumdaR

Source?
Charlie on 20:47 - Jan 1 with 6894 viewsQPRDave

Have wondered the same
Charlie on 20:54 - Jan 1 with 6863 viewsBumdaR

Ex player talk
Charlie on 20:57 - Jan 1 with 6834 viewsPommyhoop

It feels wrong to say this, but I really hope you are right..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Charlie on 21:02 - Jan 1 with 6811 viewseghamranger

Charlie on 20:57 - Jan 1 by Pommyhoop

It feels wrong to say this, but I really hope you are right..

Should be signing this week then.
Charlie on 21:02 - Jan 1 with 6806 viewsMonkey_Roots

Charlie on 20:54 - Jan 1 by BumdaR

Ex player talk

Who?

Are they credible?

No offence, but the bollocks that gets spouted off the back of so-and-so's mate Nigel who once fingered the cat of Steve Perryman's Filipino house boy, is legendary.
Charlie on 21:04 - Jan 1 with 6787 viewsNoDiddley

As private Schultlz used to say " you know nothing"
Charlie on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 6758 viewsconnell10

I think we are gonna need Chaz to stay up!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Charlie on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 6723 viewsBumdaR

Nothing in life is 100% until it's happens and despite the inference, not trying to grab 5 mins of fame via a message board but just think, someone who despite all his so called physical weaknesses has always just wanted to play football and made sure he was eligible for selection pretty much during all his time with the club but in the last month, strangely, things have changed.....Do we really think the manager really calls the shots or those above him?
Charlie on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 6723 viewsTacticalR

Isn't this a problem for the board?

If they get an offer for Austin and don't sell him they lose a lot of money.

If they get an offer for Austin and do sell him it proves they don't believe their own propaganda about the team being good enough to go up.

Air hostess clique

Charlie on 13:42 - Jan 4 with 6478 viewsQPRDave

£7.5 M bid supposedly imminent. Paper talk.
IF true, I wonder if Charlie will do us one last favour and agree to go.
Done enough for us already I know.
Charlie on 13:49 - Jan 4 with 6437 viewsBluce_Ree

Urgh... this again, LFW?

Who says that the money we'd get would be reinvested wisely? Or even reinvested in players at all?

Austin may be the only thing standing between us and League One but we'd rather take the money? I mean don't get me wrong, financially £7-8m for a player who gets injured easily is a no-brainer financially but I thought you lot were fans not shareholders.

You really think a club like ours with a manager like ours and a f**king board like ours is going to turn an Austin-sized pile of cash into a couple of decent 'hungry' players who are going to turn our season around? Get real. You want that? Go and support a team that isn't f**ked. Otherwise, stick with the one player we've got who at least has some potential to be great.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Charlie on 13:50 - Jan 4 with 6438 viewssimmo

Can we not?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024