Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? 22:20 - Jan 4 with 2506 viewsdavman

It's only £16 for a ticket - go on, you know it makes sense. You can combine it with a northern business trip to minimise travel costs too; evening awaydays can be fun...

...sometimes.

Remember Rowan Vine's 80 yard run for a last minute second goal at Burnley with Gabor Kiraly trailing him all the way like the Keystone Kops with sodden jogging bottoms flapping in the breeze. What about THAT game against Crewe when Georges Santos was absolutely bloody unplayable? Damion Stewart's goal at Villa Park IN THE BLOODY CUP I TELLS YA. Even that 0-0 v Leeds with that Yorkshire ref was a giggle.

...and that is what my mind told me just before booking up a ticket for our next league disappointment.

Einstein's definition of insanity comes to mind - doing the same things expecting a different result. Must be off me head, me!

Still, according to the website there are still 600 odd out of an allocation of around 750 still available, so surely all you lot will join me...

...won't you?

At least I'll get a seat (or ten) for this one!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 2499 viewsngbqpr

Did the Ewood midweeker in 2014. Not a good move. Sorry, not this time!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 22:26 - Jan 4 with 2489 viewsBluce_Ree

I went to Ewood Park to see us lose 3-0 in the FA Cup. It was fking horrible. F**k that.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 23:40 - Jan 4 with 2397 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Not very often I say this but "thank fcuk I'm on nights"! It's only a little over an hour away and I might have been tempted to go.
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 06:06 - Jan 5 with 2321 viewsthemodfather

awful place, as with most northern games no train back....
awful fixture, no appeal ever....not going.end.
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 08:13 - Jan 5 with 2226 viewsDiscodroids

Not for me...id rather listen to the bbc rolling news 24 hour coverage on Chris gayle.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 08:37 - Jan 5 with 2202 viewspaesanu

The only reason to go is if you hate your wife and your kids and want to avoid a night in with them!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 08:58 - Jan 5 with 2173 viewsisawqpratwcity

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 08:13 - Jan 5 by Discodroids

Not for me...id rather listen to the bbc rolling news 24 hour coverage on Chris gayle.

Storm in a thimble.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 10:18 - Jan 5 with 2114 viewsSuffolkHoop

Highly likely to be there, I'll bring the dog to double the numbers.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 11:32 - Jan 5 with 2063 viewsPurleyHoop

had a bittersweet trip to Swansea away last year - home in London from uni, bunged on the free coach (Cheers Phil Beard) all ticket affair if I recall - (rang Phil Beard's office in the week to ask him personally for a ticket, didn't get past the PA) - ended up calling a football agent I knew through a friend, getting 2 each from SWP and Ashley Williams (for nothing) gave the other away end to my mate - went to the Swans box office and sold the home end pair to some Welsh (FV may I add) - horrid game - didn't get a sniff - ended up bumping into a few likely lads I knew at uni in Cardiff - had a quality night there - jumped on the Cardiff-Paddington last min in the morning - with the intention of buying a ticket - no inspector passed through - happy days!

So in short - trust your instincts with the mid week awayday - it's not about the glory with Rangers, just the ecosystem that connects everything around it!
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 12:43 - Jan 5 with 2009 viewsYorkRanger

As things stand I will be there. Been to Ewood Park a couple of times including the FA Cup defeat - always been a fairly miserable outcome.
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 12:45 - Jan 5 with 2000 viewstoboboly

My plane from NYC lands at Heathrow at 10.30am on the Tuesday. Do I just say good bye to my dignity and jump on a train/supporters coach to Blackburn. Worryingly it is tempting.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 1955 viewsHunterhoop

I'm going to Rotherham because:
a) I've never been
b) new ground - another one to chalk up
c) we may not play them for a while if they get relegated (and we don't) and they drop back down the leagues a la Yeovil.

Blackburn though....been a couple of times, both in Jan, I think, and I can safely say it is one of the most miserable places I have ever been in the UK. In fact, it may be THE most miserable, soul destroying place...and I've been to Hull, Sunderland, Burnley and Barnsley to name just a few.

It also looks like we've only sold about 100 tickets for Blackburn....and I imagine that includes away STs, who may not all go given it's midweek and January. You'll be very lonely in that away end and probably very cold!
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 1920 viewsSimonJames

Would you go if we were certain to win, or is it just too hideous?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 13:57 - Jan 5 with 1903 viewsNorthernr

Doing all three matches next week. Two of us for Forest - just in fcking case this is the time we finally do it. Five of us for Blackburn, staying overnight, God fcking knows why. 11 of us for Rotherham - new ground, afternoon in the Tut n Shive.
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 14:02 - Jan 5 with 1892 viewsPinnerPaul

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 13:57 - Jan 5 by Northernr

Doing all three matches next week. Two of us for Forest - just in fcking case this is the time we finally do it. Five of us for Blackburn, staying overnight, God fcking knows why. 11 of us for Rotherham - new ground, afternoon in the Tut n Shive.

You deserve a medal, you really do!
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 14:06 - Jan 5 with 1885 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 14:02 - Jan 5 by PinnerPaul

You deserve a medal, you really do!

Or a long spell in the padded room.
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 14:25 - Jan 5 with 1863 viewsPinnerPaul

Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 14:06 - Jan 5 by Northernr

Or a long spell in the padded room.

By the law of averages you should see at least 10 mins to enjoy over the 270+
Blackburn (a) on a Tuesday night - definition of madness? on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 1800 viewsRangersDave

I'll be going to Backburn, as its only an hour away at most.
Cold ground and no wins seen there so I'm hopeful that this will be win number 2 for JFH.

I'll be at Rotherham as well for the third JFH win on the trot.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024