Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 managers in a season? 17:04 - Jan 9 with 8851 viewsHollowayRanger

ramsey
Warnock
hasslewrong
???????

still say he will be gone by easter

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

4 managers in a season? on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 5212 viewsBAWHoops

Maybe the issue isn't the manager

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

4 managers in a season? on 17:10 - Jan 9 with 5164 viewsplasmahoop

I hope we have a bit of patience and keep him. But I fear you may be right. Tone must be getting twitchy already. And also to be fair, if you bothered to go to Nottingham, which I didn't, you must be pretty pissed off. All very depressing
4 managers in a season? on 17:11 - Jan 9 with 5144 viewsCamberleyR

4 managers in a season? on 17:06 - Jan 9 by BAWHoops

As Clive has repeated again and again and again and again........ (which isn't a dig by the way).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:13]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

4 managers in a season? on 17:16 - Jan 9 with 5087 viewsRangersDave

4 managers in a season? on 17:06 - Jan 9 by BAWHoops

Nail, head mate.

so many managers cant all be completely rubbish.

Although as ive said before.... Burton weren't trying to keep JFH when Rangers came a calling and replaced him quicker than we replaced Ramsey!

Still 7 games without a win and a few defeats in there doesnt make a season so lets see what shit we are in, in late Feb shall we? lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

4 managers in a season? on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 5046 viewsFDC

I have a thing where , when i can't sleep I go through the QPR squad in my head and pick out my preferred team for the weekend, like counting sheep. It's not a good squad, and i end up more pissed off than before i started. So fck off with this. We don't need a new manager, we need a new way of running a football club.
4 managers in a season? on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 5041 viewsQPRDave

Ramsay back in?....Like the hokey cokey
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:18]
4 managers in a season? on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 5025 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

4 managers in a season? on 17:21 - Jan 9 with 4983 viewskropotkin41

If JFH gets the sack for not getting off to a winning start with the state the club is in then that will be the final straw for many. QPR needs a complete overhaul and we've needed one for twenty years - probably more. Look at the managers and the players we've gone through, we could go through the whole of the PFA and every manager in the world and it wouldn't put it right.

At least stick with JFH - and if that means League One then so be it, maybe we need and deserve it.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

4 managers in a season? on 17:26 - Jan 9 with 4948 viewsnightwish

The club has got a lot worse since Les Ferdinand was appointed.
4 managers in a season? on 17:27 - Jan 9 with 4931 viewsbosh67

I don't know what all the fuss is about?

When we sack Jimmy Chris is at the club and will be reinstated as manager and then when he fails again we have Neil on speed dial. Sorted.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:27]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

4 managers in a season? on 17:31 - Jan 9 with 4883 viewsClive_Anderson

Warnock was here, had us organised, hard to beat and actually winning games (even one away from home) and wanted to stay.

So of course we got rid of him as soon as possible. Only at Rangers.
4 managers in a season? on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 4881 viewsMatch82

4 managers in a season? on 17:26 - Jan 9 by nightwish

The club has got a lot worse since Les Ferdinand was appointed.

Nope. This club was rotten to the core before Ferdinand came in. He's trying to establish a foundation for the future, which means starting from the bottom.
4 managers in a season? on 17:41 - Jan 9 with 4826 viewsCamberleyR

4 managers in a season? on 17:31 - Jan 9 by Clive_Anderson

Warnock was here, had us organised, hard to beat and actually winning games (even one away from home) and wanted to stay.

Love Neil Warnock for what he did first time but appointing him full time would have been a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound.

How many times has JFH been able to pick what would probably be his strongest side? ( which co-incidentally was the last time we had a really good team performance). Probably not since his second game against Brighton. The time to judge him is when he has been able to pick a settled side over a prolonged period.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 17:43]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

4 managers in a season? on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 4787 viewsDeepcutHoop

4 managers in a season? on 17:41 - Jan 9 by CamberleyR

Love Neil Warnock for what he did first time but appointing him full time would have been a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound.

How many times has JFH been able to pick what would probably be his strongest side? ( which co-incidentally was the last time we had a really good team performance). Probably not since his second game against Brighton. The time to judge him is when he has been able to pick a settled side over a prolonged period.

"Hasslewrong"?

My aching sides.
4 managers in a season? on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 4786 viewsNortholt_Rs

4 managers in a season? on 17:41 - Jan 9 by CamberleyR

We wouldn't get relegated under Warnock as a stop-gap until the end of the season. I'm not sure we won't go down under JFH - it's looking pretty bleak at the moment. That was an awful 'performance' again. Anybody seeing a pattern here?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

4 managers in a season? on 17:47 - Jan 9 with 4771 viewsbosh67

Neil Warnock may have said at the last minute he wouldn't mind staying but the reality was that he didn't want the job full time or really until the end of the season. He did a great job stabilising us and he's great but to be fair to the board they couldn't appoint someone who didn't really want to be appointed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

4 managers in a season? on 17:48 - Jan 9 with 4767 viewspaulparker

According to most on here Clive we were lucky to beat Leeds and reading
And those results were on the coat tails of the brilliant work Ramsey done

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

4 managers in a season? on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 4757 viewsJonDoeman

Give this manager the time,we're in danger of becoming ridiculous.

It Is What It Is !!

4 managers in a season? on 17:52 - Jan 9 with 4733 viewsDeepcutHoop

4 managers in a season? on 17:46 - Jan 9 by Northolt_Rs

We wouldn't get relegated under Warnock as a stop-gap until the end of the season. I'm not sure we won't go down under JFH - it's looking pretty bleak at the moment. That was an awful 'performance' again. Anybody seeing a pattern here?

Did I just miss us playing massively better under Warnock? As I recall we continued to not concede many, but mostly thanks to not playing a striker, which Hasselbaink got pelters for doing if I recall.

The performances have been lacklustre and uninspired under three managers (apart from maybe at the start of the season in which we were-free-scoring but comically inept in defence).
4 managers in a season? on 17:58 - Jan 9 with 4701 viewsFDC

I have so many brilliant memories from that Warnock season, as loads of us do, and nothing will ever change that -- and if you do a search on here I reckon I was one of very few that actually wanted him as manager in the first place as it goes. For some reason Barnsley away sticks out for me, because I remember him dancing over to the away end at the end and doing his fist pump thing, and it was the fist time that season I actually considered that we might get promoted. I love the man, honestly.

But, this is a different kettle of fish. Let us not forget that, for instance, he never intended to play Derry in midfield, and did so because of an injury to Buzsaky. And if he was managing QPR now there is no Taarabt miracle-child.

None of which it to say he didn't manage a magic formula, but I very much doubt he'd find it again now. So let's not be daft about it, Warnock was magic for us that season, and we were magic for him too -- his greatest achievement? -- but he won't find that same combination here now and his part time tenure here didn't suggest miracles were on the cards again.
4 managers in a season? on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 4643 viewsdistortR

Chris ramsey could be the new frank sibley
4 managers in a season? on 18:06 - Jan 9 with 4632 viewsSimonJames

Benitez is available

100% of people who drink water will die.

4 managers in a season? on 18:07 - Jan 9 with 4628 viewsloftus77

4 managers in a season? on 17:18 - Jan 9 by HollowayRanger

Er..League One could be a credible answer.
4 managers in a season? on 18:08 - Jan 9 with 4611 viewsRangersDave

4 managers in a season? on 18:07 - Jan 9 by loftus77

Er..League One could be a credible answer.

nice new grounds and standing too.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

4 managers in a season? on 18:09 - Jan 9 with 4600 viewsRs_Holy

4 managers in a season? on 17:58 - Jan 9 by FDC

I have so many brilliant memories from that Warnock season, as loads of us do, and nothing will ever change that -- and if you do a search on here I reckon I was one of very few that actually wanted him as manager in the first place as it goes. For some reason Barnsley away sticks out for me, because I remember him dancing over to the away end at the end and doing his fist pump thing, and it was the fist time that season I actually considered that we might get promoted. I love the man, honestly.

But, this is a different kettle of fish. Let us not forget that, for instance, he never intended to play Derry in midfield, and did so because of an injury to Buzsaky. And if he was managing QPR now there is no Taarabt miracle-child.

None of which it to say he didn't manage a magic formula, but I very much doubt he'd find it again now. So let's not be daft about it, Warnock was magic for us that season, and we were magic for him too -- his greatest achievement? -- but he won't find that same combination here now and his part time tenure here didn't suggest miracles were on the cards again.

Maybe not miracles but I thought the team looked better organised and more motivated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024