Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
blackburn thread 10:11 - Jan 11 with 37071 viewsenfieldargh

Never started one of these.

First question, anyone know if the match is in doubt as making appointments in the North West which will conveniently fit in with my football.

If it does go ahead then the usual Blackburn Rovers(insert any number ) QPR 0

Don't think well get stuffed but they will score and we won't.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

blackburn thread on 10:15 - Jan 11 with 9146 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fer will relish the opportunity to trudge through Lancastrian mud for 90 minutes and drive us on from the front to a deserved victory. 28 stone Grant Hanley will need counselling after the physical torture.
blackburn thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 8975 viewsOldPedro

Away trip - up north - mid-week - January - comfortable home win

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

blackburn thread on 21:54 - Jan 11 with 8885 viewsdistortR

blackburn thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 by OldPedro

Confident we'll out foul them and bore the life out of them.

Oh, and lose, obviously.
blackburn thread on 22:05 - Jan 11 with 8875 viewsderbyhoop

2,000 Rangers fans to see a 9 goal thriller that we edge with a winner in the last 2 minutes.

Maybe not. We've sold just under 300 and neither side scores prolifically.
0-0 draw in freezing conditions.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

blackburn thread on 22:10 - Jan 11 with 8863 viewsenfieldargh

I'm paying on the day so I might just tip our support over 300.

I did eat extra mince pies and cheese over Christmas so hopefully I'll fit through the turnstiles.

Just my luck it will be all ticket

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

blackburn thread on 22:18 - Jan 11 with 8848 viewsdistortR

blackburn thread on 22:10 - Jan 11 by enfieldargh

I'm paying on the day so I might just tip our support over 300.

I did eat extra mince pies and cheese over Christmas so hopefully I'll fit through the turnstiles.

Just my luck it will be all ticket

Fair do's mate. Hope you have a cracking night - a win can't be far off, surely?

Don't want to cast aspersions, but that excess blubber will be invaluable in sub-arctic conditions
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 22:21]
blackburn thread on 22:36 - Jan 11 with 8795 viewsJAPRANGERS

blackburn thread on 19:29 - Jan 11 by OldPedro

Well, no more to be said is there??

Just give Blackburn a 3-0 home win and save the club and fans the cost of travelling.
blackburn thread on 22:42 - Jan 11 with 8783 viewsWatford_Ranger

blackburn thread on 22:36 - Jan 11 by JAPRANGERS

Well, no more to be said is there??

Just give Blackburn a 3-0 home win and save the club and fans the cost of travelling.

A few of our players would probably go along with that.
Login to get fewer ads

blackburn thread on 22:47 - Jan 11 with 8775 viewsactonman

No no just fking no !!!! Please for the love of Christ can I just forget we are playing tomorrow night and avoid any contact with any media outlet to even acknowledge the fact there is a game going on and just let me see the fking inevitable defeat sometime Wednesday morning.

Eastenders coronation street big brother , anything the wife makes me watch will be like fking heaven on earth compared to 2 hours of my ever so pitiful life being taken up listening or watching sky sports waiting for us to find a way to lose another fking game !!!

Fair play to those going, you guys should have your names taken down and be given complimentary tickets for any future fixture of your choice !!
blackburn thread on 23:28 - Jan 11 with 8737 viewsBoston

We will win.It will be 1-0. Nurse, nurse.....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

blackburn thread on 23:53 - Jan 11 with 8710 viewsbosh67

We will lose. There will be a huge meltdown. The we will sign Gayle from Palace on loan and we will all be full of hope again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

blackburn thread on 07:55 - Jan 12 with 8584 viewsYorkRanger

The lack of appeal of the fixture is demonstrated by the ticket price of £16 and no increase if you pay on the day. For some reason which I cant quite fathom I've decided to go along...
blackburn thread on 08:19 - Jan 12 with 8550 viewsElHoop

blackburn thread on 23:28 - Jan 11 by Boston

We will win.It will be 1-0. Nurse, nurse.....

We will win tonight, I'm convinced. And not 1-0
blackburn thread on 08:31 - Jan 12 with 8530 viewsRs_Holy

Oh God another game of football to try and get excited about.....................................nope, I really cannot be bothered anymore.... 2 - 0 to blackburn!
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 8:31]
blackburn thread on 08:42 - Jan 12 with 8512 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is the one I've been holding out hope for. I didn't agree with scratching the FA Cup game but that's what we did. I would hope (I know, I know) that the reason for that was that the main training ground task was preparing for this game and the league games to follow.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

blackburn thread on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 8479 viewsDorse

The last seven games has seen Jimothy lull the entire Championship into a false sense of security. Our enemies have gathered, thinking us finished!

NOW is the time for us to show our wunderwaffen!

Armand Traore, fresh from extensive cybernetic reconstruction, will emerge from his slumber and become an unstoppable force down the left flank.
Rob Green will emerge from the tunnel holding a contract extension and, after calling for silence, will ceremonially tear it in half, before pissing on it and saving 8 penalties (that he himself conceded in crippling both Blackburn strikers, and their replacements. And 4 others just for fun).
Leroy Fer will look vaguely interested and occasionally break into a jog.
Charlie Austin reveals he was just faking injury and scores a hat-trick in under 3 minutes before kicking the ref square in the nuts.

Or we'll just be, you know, shite.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

blackburn thread on 09:15 - Jan 12 with 8475 viewsPinnerPaul

In typical QPR fashion I expect us to win tonight, only to come crashing back down to earth with a dull 0-0 on Saturday.

There have been a grand total of two goals - 1 for and 1 against in the first half of our last 14 games, so I don't expect a thriller.
blackburn thread on 09:17 - Jan 12 with 8474 viewsMytch_QPR

blackburn thread on 23:53 - Jan 11 by bosh67

We will lose. There will be a huge meltdown. The we will sign Gayle from Palace on loan and we will all be full of hope again.

Crystal Gayle?

The galling thing is that I will probably be standing in the kitchen making a cuppa and checking the score on my phone and it will be 0-0 on 89 mins. You know what happens next...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

blackburn thread on 09:55 - Jan 12 with 8428 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't care. I literally don't care. Honestly. We win, we lose. Whatever. Couldn't care less at the moment. None of it matters.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

blackburn thread on 10:29 - Jan 12 with 8395 viewsadhoc_qpr

A Blackburn supporting mate said they are very like us: sinking down the table, goal shy and prone to conceding second half goals to lose tight games.

So 0-0 seems likely or 1-0 either way depending on if Austin or Rhodes get a sniff at a goal.
blackburn thread on 10:35 - Jan 12 with 8385 viewsDiscodroids

Tonights game?

I will sit right down ,
waiting for the gift of Demo-lition.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 10:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

blackburn thread on 11:41 - Jan 12 with 8310 viewsdaveB

Smithies and Green out again so Lumley likely to play again,

Austin still injured
blackburn thread on 11:55 - Jan 12 with 8278 viewspaulparker

Blackburn are priced at 11/10 to win tonight, lump on

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

blackburn thread on 12:01 - Jan 12 with 8271 viewsHooparoo

blackburn thread on 09:55 - Jan 12 by Bluce_Ree

I don't care. I literally don't care. Honestly. We win, we lose. Whatever. Couldn't care less at the moment. None of it matters.

+1. Getting past caring now. I've been trying to be positive but after years of disappointment I am beginning to fall out of love with Rangers.

Strung out in heaven's high, hitting an all time low.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

blackburn thread on 12:22 - Jan 12 with 8228 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024