Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
very worried 23:19 - Jan 12 with 8025 viewsdoubled

Is this the poorest qpr side ever please debate
very worried on 23:21 - Jan 12 with 5095 viewsRANGERS4EVER

No

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

very worried on 23:22 - Jan 12 with 5085 viewsBasingstokeR

I don't think its the poorest team in the last 18 months let alone ever
very worried on 23:23 - Jan 12 with 5084 viewsDevonWhite

I see we're taking things as calmly and rationally as ever.
very worried on 23:27 - Jan 12 with 5064 viewsdoubled

i was thinking more about playing for the shirt seens to me same old money grabbers dont care for qpr
very worried on 23:30 - Jan 12 with 5045 viewsWilloW4

It ain't the poorest QPR side ever mate.. But it is very poor, lack of ..well, nearly everything..I think the clubs falling apart, and it's heartbreaking to see..but some say it's gonna come right with time...don't hold yer breath underwater mate...Hoops..aah,eer,um.!
very worried on 23:31 - Jan 12 with 5034 viewsisawqpratwcity

The side of nineteen fartenty-oop was so bad once the opposition didn't turn up but still won.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

very worried on 23:32 - Jan 12 with 5025 viewsMonkey_Roots

Aaaah bless.
very worried on 23:34 - Jan 12 with 5013 viewsted_hendrix

I'm distraught tonight, I might have to slaughter a hedgehog or a fruit bat or similar winged flying object and offer it up as a sacrifice to one of the many gods floating about in the far off space thing to dispel this curse that has been lain (yes lain) on my beloved football team.
Onwards and sideways Higgingbottom, onwards and sideways.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

very worried on 23:37 - Jan 12 with 4983 viewsWeaverQPR

Lacks the fight and heart.

@WeavQPR

very worried on 23:38 - Jan 12 with 4978 viewsWilloW4

very worried on 23:32 - Jan 12 by Monkey_Roots

Aaaah bless.

Meaning what ?
very worried on 23:41 - Jan 12 with 4963 viewsLythamR

No
very worried on 23:50 - Jan 12 with 4938 viewsMonkey_Roots

very worried on 23:38 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

Meaning what ?

Meaning, the OP's question 'is this the worst QPR team ever' is laughable.

Perhaps the reaction is a little too sensitive to what I think is pretty standard fare for our club and where we find ourselves at the moment.

My comment was a bit condescending, but I felt it balanced out the over-the-top, childish reaction to a point away from home on a Tuesday night in Blackburn. I didn't see the game, I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the OP didn't, so without seeing the performance, are they just seeing the result and the late goal and and dismissing the effort and desire the team put in, and saying 'this lot are gash, are they the gashiest ever turds to grace the festering toilet pan of a pitch at Loftus Road, ever?'

Bit too dramatic.
very worried on 23:55 - Jan 12 with 4913 viewsisawqpratwcity

very worried on 23:38 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

Meaning what ?

Meaning it's sweet that doubled has figured out the difference between the Shift and the Caps Lock keys. A grasp of punctuation and a sense of perspective must surely follow at some stage.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

very worried on 23:58 - Jan 12 with 4903 viewsMonkey_Roots

very worried on 23:55 - Jan 12 by isawqpratwcity

Meaning it's sweet that doubled has figured out the difference between the Shift and the Caps Lock keys. A grasp of punctuation and a sense of perspective must surely follow at some stage.

Oh, and that, yeah.
very worried on 23:58 - Jan 12 with 4901 viewsWilloW4

very worried on 23:50 - Jan 12 by Monkey_Roots

Meaning, the OP's question 'is this the worst QPR team ever' is laughable.

Perhaps the reaction is a little too sensitive to what I think is pretty standard fare for our club and where we find ourselves at the moment.

My comment was a bit condescending, but I felt it balanced out the over-the-top, childish reaction to a point away from home on a Tuesday night in Blackburn. I didn't see the game, I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the OP didn't, so without seeing the performance, are they just seeing the result and the late goal and and dismissing the effort and desire the team put in, and saying 'this lot are gash, are they the gashiest ever turds to grace the festering toilet pan of a pitch at Loftus Road, ever?'

Bit too dramatic.

'This lot are gash, are they the gashiest ever turds to grace the...' Blah blah, what the Feck is that!?!? Blimey , 'bit too dramatic'.!? It was a bit too something mate..!!
very worried on 00:09 - Jan 13 with 4879 viewsMonkey_Roots

very worried on 23:58 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

'This lot are gash, are they the gashiest ever turds to grace the...' Blah blah, what the Feck is that!?!? Blimey , 'bit too dramatic'.!? It was a bit too something mate..!!

aaaah bless.
very worried on 02:07 - Jan 13 with 4744 viewsBoston

Dear Jesus, just because the squad performs poorly, has been badly cobbled together, received inadequate training, bad attitude, overpaid, overweight, underachieved, lacks commitment and is owned by a stout but naive happy chappy does not mean we are any worse than a number of Rangers teams I have watched in the past.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 2:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

very worried on 07:31 - Jan 13 with 4512 viewskingsburyR

I turned on sky sports to check the score with about ten mins to go.

I said to the wife, "oh, we're winning, sit tight Blackburn are due to score"......and BOOM I proved I could see into the future!!!#

She was very impressed!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

very worried on 08:04 - Jan 13 with 4439 viewsbaz_qpr

God no - do you not remember the team of Ray Harford or the team that got relegated from the championship, or even the first year of league one. The team of Paul Hart, the Mark Hughes relegation side. This is a long way from the worst team ever
very worried on 08:12 - Jan 13 with 4414 viewspaulparker

in my 33 years of going, nothing beats the 00/01 team bar Crouch for pure sh1tness,
the 97/98 team with Vinny Jones, keith Rowland, Dowie, Ruddock, Sheron, runs it close
also the team that went down in 96 had an awful attitude , that and a terrible manager in Houston
at the moment we are in limbo, we have good players for this league (despite what people say) we have decent youngsters (smithies,luango, gladwin, ) but something is wrong , we cannot find the right mix , we don't look fit, we don't look like scoring,
but I do think JFH will get it right , he just needs to get through this season, he needs a pre season with his players,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

very worried on 08:19 - Jan 13 with 4386 viewsRs_Holy

Its a squad full of very average players who are either getting too old or who are the right age but lack a bit of fight.
There is one exception but he will be playing in the Prem next season.
From my memories of QPR the team that almost went down in the late 90's was worse than this one and the team that Warnock took over was also worse.
very worried on 08:32 - Jan 13 with 4350 viewsToast_R

The team Gerry Francis that went down in 2001 was far far worse (financially shot).
The John Gregory Chapionship teams of 2006/07 and half of 2007/08 were laughably worse (not that I blame him for that).
very worried on 08:37 - Jan 13 with 4337 viewsbillericaydicky

No
very worried on 09:24 - Jan 13 with 4258 viewsMonahoop

very worried on 08:12 - Jan 13 by paulparker

in my 33 years of going, nothing beats the 00/01 team bar Crouch for pure sh1tness,
the 97/98 team with Vinny Jones, keith Rowland, Dowie, Ruddock, Sheron, runs it close
also the team that went down in 96 had an awful attitude , that and a terrible manager in Houston
at the moment we are in limbo, we have good players for this league (despite what people say) we have decent youngsters (smithies,luango, gladwin, ) but something is wrong , we cannot find the right mix , we don't look fit, we don't look like scoring,
but I do think JFH will get it right , he just needs to get through this season, he needs a pre season with his players,

Agree with much of that. That team under Houston was the dourest of the dour. Go back further to the late 70's and the teams then were awful,made worse by the likes of that Man Utd fool Tommy Docherty.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

very worried on 09:48 - Jan 13 with 4188 viewsBluce_Ree

We've had worse sides with the likes of Scully, Bruce, Perry et al in them but they felt like sides that were just pure rubbish. Like technically lacking. No ability.

This side feels like it has skill but doesn't want to apply itself.

Either way, f**k 'em.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024