Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matty Phillips next out the door 19:23 - Jan 16 with 16361 viewsQPRDave

QPR discussing a possible move, that will see Matty join Watford

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-watford-interested-in-qpr-winger
Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:25 - Jan 16 with 7326 viewsaston_hoop

"Watford have now also shown an interest but favour a player exchange"...ha! they can forget that one!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:29 - Jan 16 with 7264 viewsHayesender

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:25 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

"Watford have now also shown an interest but favour a player exchange"...ha! they can forget that one!

Yeah, we've seen what their unwanted players are like. No ta

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:29 - Jan 16 with 7259 viewsPommyhoop

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:25 - Jan 16 by aston_hoop

I dunno, I'd throw Angela and Tozser in the deal.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:35 - Jan 16 with 7193 viewsichbinnaughty

Not that bothered by this.
Mostly anonymous aside from the occasional wicked delivery (assist) and goal.
I might be in the minority but I've always thought he's overrated.
Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:39 - Jan 16 with 7152 viewsbosh67

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:29 - Jan 16 by Pommyhoop

I dunno, I'd throw Angela and Tozser in the deal.

Plus cash of course. Coming our way - knowing us we would give them Matty and £5m cash before we realised they are meant to give us money.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:45 - Jan 16 with 7106 viewsPunteR

I'm not sure what we will be gaining from this really. I didn't think he was on massive wages and i doubt we can get the £10 mill we was asking for in the summer.
It's all well and good getting as much money we can for our better players but it will be worthless if we get relegated.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:47 - Jan 16 with 7085 viewsjohncharles

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:39 - Jan 16 by bosh67

Plus cash of course. Coming our way - knowing us we would give them Matty and £5m cash before we realised they are meant to give us money.

And an apology for dumping Tozser on us.

Strong and stable my arse.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 7071 viewsdistortR

Certain players will want to leave as they think they should be playing at a higher level. Best they leave now while they are under contract and jfh can start building his team before we get a transfer embargo.
Login to get fewer ads

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:55 - Jan 16 with 7019 viewsted_hendrix

Bloke's been a big disappointment for me, I thought he had more about him, he should go.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 6959 viewsPommyhoop

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:45 - Jan 16 by PunteR

I'm not sure what we will be gaining from this really. I didn't think he was on massive wages and i doubt we can get the £10 mill we was asking for in the summer.
It's all well and good getting as much money we can for our better players but it will be worthless if we get relegated.

I doubt Matty is up for a Championship relegation battle. And he's not about consolidation and build either.
Dump and run..

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:06 - Jan 16 with 6927 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:04 - Jan 16 by Pommyhoop

I doubt Matty is up for a Championship relegation battle. And he's not about consolidation and build either.
Dump and run..

QPRDave is like a paper cut you get from a winning Lottery ticket.
Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:08 - Jan 16 with 6911 viewsjonno

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:49 - Jan 16 by distortR

Certain players will want to leave as they think they should be playing at a higher level. Best they leave now while they are under contract and jfh can start building his team before we get a transfer embargo.

If Phillips thinks he should be playing in the PL he is sadly deluded. If any club is foolish enough to offer any money for him at all I would take it immediately.
Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 6885 viewsPunteR

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:04 - Jan 16 by Pommyhoop

Dump and run..

Yeh he'll want premier league football . He's a very inconsistent player but he can win games for us. Relegation is a big concern still despite a good win today. My feeling is we will need him till the end of the season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:11 - Jan 16 with 6885 viewspaulparker

If we get 7 million plus it's a good deal, didn't we buy him for 4 million ??
I reckon for a couple of million we could get Tavernier & waghorn from Rangers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 6845 viewsBrightonhoop

Matty Phillips next out the door on 19:49 - Jan 16 by distortR

Absofckinglutely. Too many in the squad think they should be playing PL and aren't putting a shift in despite PL wages no other club will pay the clunges. Purge 'em. Taxi!
Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 6761 viewsHollowayRanger

anything over 6 mill and im happy to see him go

guy has talent but is lightweight and disappears way too often

that said I wouldn't be surprised if les let him go for a milky bar and £50

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 6737 viewsQPRDave

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:06 - Jan 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

QPRDave is like a paper cut you get from a winning Lottery ticket.

Sorry Baz.....
Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:30 - Jan 16 with 6705 viewsbaz_qpr

Agree £6m and deal there are better wingers out there
Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:31 - Jan 16 with 6700 viewsAntti_Heinola

Never thought MP had any kind of attitude problem. If he's overrated I'm not sure who by as he gets pelters most weeks on here.
Decent player, great shot on him, scores goals and gets assists. Was ignored by Redknapp and has probably scored what, 8 or 9 goals in less than a calendar year since he left and assisted at least as many again. But yeah, get rid.
Classic Football Manager thread, this.

Bare bones.

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:33 - Jan 16 with 6682 viewskarl

Ikechi Anya plus cash and we have a great deal. Anya has seemingly been a little used sub but for Championship i think he would be great.
Quick and works up and down the line all game, watched him a fair bit for Scotland and he lifts the whole team/crowd whenever he plays, Jamie Mackie but younger and a little bit more finesse.
Phillips on his day is a better player and his physique certainly should be more suited to Prem but i think Anya would be perfect for us
Matty Phillips next out the door on 21:07 - Jan 16 with 6538 viewsPommyhoop

Matty Phillips next out the door on 20:31 - Jan 16 by Antti_Heinola

Never thought MP had any kind of attitude problem. If he's overrated I'm not sure who by as he gets pelters most weeks on here.
Decent player, great shot on him, scores goals and gets assists. Was ignored by Redknapp and has probably scored what, 8 or 9 goals in less than a calendar year since he left and assisted at least as many again. But yeah, get rid.
Classic Football Manager thread, this.

I'd make you right if we were still minted and throwing money around like it was out of fashion.
If we can make even a little profit on him i'm sure we can acquire someone who offers as much as MP is prepared to give us in the remainder of this league.And probably have some change.

( nice use of 'calendar year' instead of' Championship relegation battle' )
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 21:12]

Matty Phillips next out the door on 22:38 - Jan 16 with 6265 viewsLblock

Have a look at Fer's goal v Blackburn earlier this week
Classic Matt Phillips. Completely bottles a challenge with the keeper / defender but the ball runs kindly to Languid Fer to slot home

Certainly not charecter for a Championship relegation battle
Great player on his day but they were only consistent at Blackpool before Bungle came calling with a nice weekly take home

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Matty Phillips next out the door on 23:15 - Jan 16 with 6080 viewsMancR

Virtually anonymous in every game I've seen this season. Scored today against a pub team but did little else. So disappointed with him this year, should have torn this division up. Anything over 3 mil would be enough.
Matty Phillips next out the door on 23:16 - Jan 16 with 6075 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Matty Phillips next out the door on 22:38 - Jan 16 by Lblock

Have a look at Fer's goal v Blackburn earlier this week
Classic Matt Phillips. Completely bottles a challenge with the keeper / defender but the ball runs kindly to Languid Fer to slot home

Certainly not charecter for a Championship relegation battle
Great player on his day but they were only consistent at Blackpool before Bungle came calling with a nice weekly take home

Spot on LBlock. I'm glad someone else spotted that bottle v Blackburn. Very frustrating player.
Matty Phillips next out the door on 23:21 - Jan 16 with 6047 viewsconnell10

just dont think he wants to be here, his body language at times is awful. Bye matty!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024