Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves match thread. 09:21 - Jan 23 with 19101 viewsconnell10

Being as no one else as started one, I'll go 1-1.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wolves match thread. on 09:24 - Jan 23 with 6566 viewseghamranger

Well done for starting one I'm going for a 2-0 win. Hoilet and Polter
Wolves match thread. on 09:30 - Jan 23 with 6551 viewsDorse

I think we'll get a win. But not until the Rs have completely terrified us to the point that we'd cheer the side winning a throw in. 1-0. Goal coming from Washington, late, causing the whole ground to sob openly in gratitude whilst desperately trying to sellotape the bits of their season tickets back together.

But, hey, I'm a romantic.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 9:30]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Wolves match thread. on 09:57 - Jan 23 with 6510 viewsScubaHoop

If by some miracle we play two upfront then I see us smashing them two nil, Washington scoring after 12 minutes, ze German on the hour mark with a smash and grab header. But we won't play two upfront so it'll be 1-1.
Wolves match thread. on 10:16 - Jan 23 with 6480 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm counting on Jimmy having them champing at the bit after last week. 3-1. Washington a late sub and to score on debut...Yes, please!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Wolves match thread. on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 6472 viewsTheBlob

Wolves match thread. on 10:16 - Jan 23 by isawqpratwcity

I'm counting on Jimmy having them champing at the bit after last week. 3-1. Washington a late sub and to score on debut...Yes, please!

"Champing" at the bit - bravo.
I can see us nicking a win by the odd goal.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wolves match thread. on 10:32 - Jan 23 with 6449 viewsqprphil

Got a good feeling about this one 3-0 hoops. Will be watching this in the pub with my mates, before the Ebbsfleet Margate game, so please don't let me down.
Wolves match thread. on 11:24 - Jan 23 with 6329 viewsRangersDave

Like my accurate prediction (apart from Shittu scoring all 3) last week, i'm going with the Newbie up front scoring 3 in a 3-0 win.

And if i knew how to attach pics here id give you all something to smile about early.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 11:33]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Wolves match thread. on 11:28 - Jan 23 with 6304 viewspaulparker

Going to avoid this MB , ive recorded the game ,as I wont be watching it until around 6pm
anyway going for a 2-0 rangers win , I do hope we start Washington with polter
lets go 4-4-2 and get at them
cmon U Rsssss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves match thread. on 11:33 - Jan 23 with 6271 viewsPommyhoop

I'm gonna go with the popular vote of
3 : 0 To us.
Hoilett Polter and Washington 1 each.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wolves match thread. on 11:42 - Jan 23 with 6158 viewskensalriser

Too much pre-match positivity usually results in a loss!

What's the obsession with 4-4-2? Midfield gets overrun, strikers get isolated, game gets lost.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wolves match thread. on 11:43 - Jan 23 with 6156 viewsactonman

Ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where I have been all week or how I have not realised this game is a 12:30 ko (the clue was the lunchtime ko thread ) but having planned to get down on the train , have a few beers etc etc and then finding out while sitting in my pants at 10 o'clock this morning , it's sort of fked up my plans for the day !!!

Needles to say, I'm still at home and will have to watch it on the telly now (I don't live in Acton , before anyone asks )

This has 1 - 1 written all over it

Bllox !!
Wolves match thread. on 11:46 - Jan 23 with 6118 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hope we keep the 4-2-3-1.

2-1 R's.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 11:47]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wolves match thread. on 11:47 - Jan 23 with 6107 viewsozranger

Wolves match thread. on 10:32 - Jan 23 by qprphil

Got a good feeling about this one 3-0 hoops. Will be watching this in the pub with my mates, before the Ebbsfleet Margate game, so please don't let me down.

Hope you are going for Fleet! Heard they have upgraded the ground a bit in the past few seasons. Mind you, they have been struggling at home this season.
Wolves match thread. on 11:50 - Jan 23 with 6047 viewsozranger

Wolves match thread. on 11:47 - Jan 23 by ozranger

Hope you are going for Fleet! Heard they have upgraded the ground a bit in the past few seasons. Mind you, they have been struggling at home this season.

I'll let someone else put up the team, but I see that it appears the same as last week with Luongo keeping Ale on the bench. Washington also on bench.
Wolves match thread. on 11:51 - Jan 23 with 6035 viewsPunteR

3-0 Rangers.
Taping the game as I'm working today,got to fit a kitchen worktop in Langley.
I will be checking the scores though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wolves match thread. on 11:52 - Jan 23 with 6033 viewsstevestrange

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/team-news-qpr-wolverhampton-wanderers-loftus-r
Wolves match thread. on 11:53 - Jan 23 with 6005 viewsolderR

Wolves match thread. on 11:50 - Jan 23 by ozranger

I'll let someone else put up the team, but I see that it appears the same as last week with Luongo keeping Ale on the bench. Washington also on bench.

Seems fair to last weeks winners.
Wolves match thread. on 11:53 - Jan 23 with 6003 viewsheadhoops

3-1 Rangers
Hoillet chief and our big fecking German.
Nice 20 minute cameo from Washington

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Wolves match thread. on 11:53 - Jan 23 with 6000 viewsGetMeRangers

Wolves match thread. on 11:50 - Jan 23 by ozranger

Same as last week. That unconventional wisdom of sticking with a winning side

Why does everyone banmg on about 4-4-2. Were they crying out for the same under NW in the promotion season. Dont recall it

4-2-3-1 . More progressive, especially if we can learn to play it on the floor... the Rangers way

2-2. Holiett and Philips
Wolves match thread. on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 5969 viewsDiscodroids

Having read Northerns preview, it seems Wolves have a lot of injuries to contend with so Kenny may have to put out a side like something JF Sebastian from Bladerunner would knock up in his toy shop, from a load of f ucked replicant parts.

A hard fought scoring draw , and i'll be keeping a beady eye on Their midfielder Kevin Mcdonald, imo the best player outside the premier league

top tip for early kick offs, use a tube of E - 45 Instead of an alarm clock, that way you will always get up at 8.45 am.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 11:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Wolves match thread. on 11:58 - Jan 23 with 5952 viewsozranger

OMG!! Disco's nightmare - two Henry's on the pitch at the same time.
Wolves match thread. on 11:59 - Jan 23 with 5925 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wolves match thread. on 11:56 - Jan 23 by Discodroids

Having read Northerns preview, it seems Wolves have a lot of injuries to contend with so Kenny may have to put out a side like something JF Sebastian from Bladerunner would knock up in his toy shop, from a load of f ucked replicant parts.

A hard fought scoring draw , and i'll be keeping a beady eye on Their midfielder Kevin Mcdonald, imo the best player outside the premier league

top tip for early kick offs, use a tube of E - 45 Instead of an alarm clock, that way you will always get up at 8.45 am.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 11:57]

Will watch out for McDonald.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wolves match thread. on 12:02 - Jan 23 with 5896 viewsDiscodroids

Wolves match thread. on 11:58 - Jan 23 by ozranger

OMG!! Disco's nightmare - two Henry's on the pitch at the same time.

Im resigned to it Oz. it pains me to watch Our Henry doing the Lambeth walk like a pearly king every time he gets the ball at his feet, but JFH must rate him..
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 12:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Wolves match thread. on 12:08 - Jan 23 with 5827 viewsDiscodroids

Wolves match thread. on 11:59 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Will watch out for McDonald.

He' s as Stylish as our man , Derek Flint in a suspended Wicker Chair bedecked in a crushed velvet William Hunt suit Bri !.

Wolves match thread. on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 5733 viewsJAPRANGERS

3-3 init??

12.30 kick off maybe a f*****er to you chaps in Blighty but pour moi I can watch a game at a civilized time for once!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024