Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My view 01:17 - Jan 24 with 2643 viewsGuppy22

I haven't posted on here for a while because of the disagreements, but thought I'd bore you with my views at the moment. I still enjoy going to games as means I can still spend precious bonding time with my boy and my youngest daughter. I agree with some of the criticisms and felt that today Fer and Philipps were protecting themselves. First half was good to watch, felt polter was a menace and worked his socks off, mass was very good and they couldn't have complained had we gone in 2 up, the 2nd half they were much better, smithies was outstanding and how nice to see a keeper that can kick. The biggest issue was how much time and space the number 17 had, if I was a scout I'd be going back and saying that he was the player to sign. I sit in the lower loft and hate the lack of atmosphere, lotus road was one of the best grounds for atmosphere when the noise came from behind the goal and as many have said this needs to be sorted ASAP.

I like the look of Washington and feel that we are starting to get our club back slowly with players who care. Would like to see Robinson given a chance at left back as we are now gaining nothing with konchesky playing there. Now is the time to build for next season and in a few weeks help the tarquins on the way down to division 1.
My view on 02:04 - Jan 24 with 2592 viewsbob566

Well said. Don't be shy to post. Message boards are all about different opinions
My view on 03:33 - Jan 24 with 2548 viewsMatch82

Nothing wrong with that, very fair perspective.

I think comms said a couple of prem teams might be taking a look at #17
My view on 04:01 - Jan 24 with 2532 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Guppy22 I agree with what you have said.

I was thinking before we are now building a stronger base for our team.

Smithies in goal (Ingham as backup)

Hall and Ned in the middle of the defence

Polter and Washington up front

We need to make some decisions regarding the right back role - is Perch really the answer?
Definitely the left back Konchesky has to be reviewed.
With Robinson working his way back to fitness for next season should be ok. I am disappointed Yun has not been given a go by any of our managers as he seems to be fast and skilful.
For both these positions are there youngsters worth playing to see if they can step up to top of the Champtionship level?

In midfield - we need new blood as Sandro is mainly injured, Faurlin (in and out of team) and Henry (mixed performances) and Tozser is just that.
Once again are there youngsters that can step up? Doughty?

Out wide - do we retain Hoilett or let him go?
Same with Phillips and Fer.

We still have a huge squad - can we please continue to get rid of players that are not good enough (or try enough) for our first team and the top level of the Championship / Lower level Premiership
The clean out must continue.

In terms of the atmosphere changing the lower loft to a family stand was Phillip Beard's decision and like most of them - wrong. I trust Lee Hoos will sort this out. We need Loftus Road to be the twelfth man again - it helps when we have a team that we believe in.
The past 4 and a half seasons I really did believe I had lost my QPR that I have supported my whole life.
Money corrupts and unfortunately QPR not only the the money for the past 4.5 years has ruined our culture - Paladini did this for the 4 or 5 years before that - getting rid of all QPR people.
Only baby steps at the moment - it does seem we are heading in the right direction.
The rebuild has started.
U R's
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 4:04]
My view on 06:08 - Jan 24 with 2488 viewsLadbrokeR

I didn't make it yesterday but have since seen the match. Yes their goal was a deflection but Henry puts in a poor tackle prior to this from which the chance arises. Perch is at best average and I'm unsure about Fers role. Phillips seems to flatter to deceive and honestly doesn't do a lot more at this point in time other than exhibit the odd step over and speculative shot.
My view on 07:22 - Jan 24 with 2433 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

I couldn't agree more with views on this post. The slow rebuild is starting. It really annoys me when people slag off Sir Les. I think he is doing a great job. The club has been run badly for a long time and it will take a while to fix. Everything is looking positive
My view on 08:36 - Jan 24 with 2348 viewsDorse

Just a couple of quick headlines for tomorrow's papers:

'Guppy Inflames Tensions On LFW'
'Knives Out For Guppy'
'Whittingham Under Pressure After Guppy Post'
'What About The Krushem? Guppy's Omission Causes Anxiety'

Great point about Robinson. I think he's still a few weeks from full fitness but he needs to get game time this season. Konk isn't really helping at the moment. I get the feeling that Yun isn't going to get played so Robinson or Kpekawa represent a better longer term bet.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

My view on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 2180 viewsSimonJames

If you don't post on LFW for an extended period of time, do you have to restate your cheese... and lend Blob another tenner?

100% of people who drink water will die.

My view on 13:57 - Jan 24 with 2111 viewsenfieldargh

My view on 13:25 - Jan 24 by SimonJames

If you don't post on LFW for an extended period of time, do you have to restate your cheese... and lend Blob another tenner?

Cheese can go off get runny etc so I think a new cheese fettish should be the protocol.

I am addicted to parmisan even though I can't spell it.

Blob is a millionaire and doesn't need my tenners and anyway that wasn't me in the photo so can I get my money back please

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024