Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67714 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:49 - Apr 25 with 3365 viewshoof_hearted

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:43 - Apr 25 by paulparker

Spurs fans are pathetic

1-1 and now they are all moaning and groaning instead of getting behind the team when they need it

Reminds me of...

...us 😩
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 3324 viewsHayesender

Congratulations on winning the title Leicester.

Surely that's it's now!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:02 - Apr 25 with 3284 viewsbosh67

Good f*ck Spurs. Leicester deserve the title.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 3220 viewsOakR

So close...just one win does it, still 2 tough away games of course.

Leicester top hopefully, no Man Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea in the top 4 - I'm almost liking the Premier League...

Poll: Will we stay up?

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 3189 viewsHadders

Dilly dang dilly dong!
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:26 - Apr 25 with 3181 viewsLongsufferingR

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:24 - Apr 25 by Hadders

Dilly dang dilly dong!

Haha. Loved that. The guy has to be the most likeable manager in the top flight.
We`re all Foxes now. on 23:00 - Apr 25 with 3079 viewsdaveB

They can afford to lose at Man Utd so think they'll probably play with freedom and beat them
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:59 - Apr 26 with 2896 viewsterryb

I bet all The Pensioners followers hope that Leicester don't win on Sunday. I'm sure they would prefer them to be crowned at the Bridge next Monday!

What a good Premier season this has been. Leicester champions, Villa & Newcastle relegated*!

*based on that I expect Sunderland to win at least three of their remaining games.
Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:16 - Apr 26 with 2873 viewsbob566

delighted for them. Irish radio this morning saying they had great attitudes the lot of them. Ullhoa particularly who was the main man last season and got dropped this season but when asked to come in has done a great job. No b!tchiness about them. Just togetherness.
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:05 - Apr 26 with 2815 viewsparker64

To think Mahrez only cost £400k - a couple of weeks pay for some players. I always thought Morgan was a bit of a liability too. Hope they go on and win it.
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:38 - Apr 26 with 2788 viewsLongsufferingR

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:05 - Apr 26 by parker64

To think Mahrez only cost £400k - a couple of weeks pay for some players. I always thought Morgan was a bit of a liability too. Hope they go on and win it.

Taarabt should be hanging his head in shame. The ability is there but if he had the same attitude as Mahrez, it would probably be him lifting the same trophies now.
We`re all Foxes now. on 12:32 - Apr 26 with 2723 viewsR_from_afar

So pleased that The Foxes now seem likely to take the title. It gives hope to all football teams - and their fans.

In many ways, the way Leicester play reminds me of how minnows in the Champions League - like Ludogorets etc - play against Europe's big hitters. They play like it's their last game on earth, putting in maximum effort, closing down and breaking with lightning speed, tackling with doggedly determination and generally keeping the opposition under pressure all the time. Those are all things I love to see and would love to see our lot do. Putting pressure on the opposition and making them hurry makes them make mistakes. Great stuff from Leicester.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:53 - Apr 26 with 2693 viewsLimerickR

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:26 - Apr 25 by LongsufferingR

Haha. Loved that. The guy has to be the most likeable manager in the top flight.

There's a funny sort of karma to Ranieri winning the title, particularly given how Chelsea are the holders.

He did a good job at Chelsea, before he was unceremoniously dumped in favour of Mourinho as the cash flowed into the club. As if putting the final nail into Mourinho's coffin at Chelsea and subsequently taking the title wasn't enough, he did so in a manner entirely contrary to the Chelsea way.

Fair play to Ranieri. He comes across as a real gentleman, and the perfect antidote to Mourinho.

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:08 - Apr 29 with 2436 viewsR_from_afar

Come on Leicester, finish the job in style at ManUre. 3-0 would do me, but Danny Simpson must score all three. I can't think why in the world I would want it to be the ex-R who bags the vital goals...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:45 - Apr 30 with 2319 viewsTheBlob

My bruv Phil's publishing company - was a real gamble commissioning this one.

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/icon-brings-leiceister-city-fc-book-publicatio

Poll: So how was the season for you?

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:16 - Apr 30 with 2255 viewsLoft1979

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:45 - Apr 30 by TheBlob

My bruv Phil's publishing company - was a real gamble commissioning this one.

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/icon-brings-leiceister-city-fc-book-publicatio

Hi QPR nation

My first post all year I think. A statement in itself.

My contribution to the subject is this: In Jan 2015 Les et al divorced Harry and pretty much tanked the season. Leicester kept calm. Bilic was touted here and several others, instead we went ?
Ultimately if there is a statement here it is that QPR could or should have done better.
PS. Leicester has a Little bit of an issue with FFP too?
We`re all Foxes now. on 17:09 - Apr 30 with 2211 viewsHadders

Nobody should gloat, because nobody could have anticipated this extraordinary season, but this makes for amusing reading now. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/05/premier-league-2015-16-seas
We`re all Foxes now. on 17:28 - Apr 30 with 2193 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:09 - Apr 30 by Hadders

Nobody should gloat, because nobody could have anticipated this extraordinary season, but this makes for amusing reading now. http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/05/premier-league-2015-16-seas

Nearly all of them had Watford to go down too.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:35 - May 1 with 2066 viewsTGRRRSSS

Got other bits right or more or less, although he hasnt won player of year Harry Kane has had a great season.

Also called Bournemouth to stay up, biggest shock is nobody calling Villa to go.
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:33 - May 1 with 2046 viewsisawqpratwcity

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:16 - Apr 30 by Loft1979

Hi QPR nation

My first post all year I think. A statement in itself.

My contribution to the subject is this: In Jan 2015 Les et al divorced Harry and pretty much tanked the season. Leicester kept calm. Bilic was touted here and several others, instead we went ?
Ultimately if there is a statement here it is that QPR could or should have done better.
PS. Leicester has a Little bit of an issue with FFP too?

Oh boy! Can we please, please, PLEASE, have the 'In retrospect, Tony shouldn't have sacked Harry' thread?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:45 - May 1 with 2013 viewsCiderwithRsie

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:33 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

Oh boy! Can we please, please, PLEASE, have the 'In retrospect, Tony shouldn't have sacked Harry' thread?

Shudder
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:51 - May 1 with 2007 viewsCiderwithRsie

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:28 - Apr 30 by TacticalR

Nearly all of them had Watford to go down too.

.... and plenty of votes for Chelsea as champions. Tee hee.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:03 - May 1 with 1995 viewsDrewster

Redknapp's recent comments on BBC Sport
"Ranieri is a nice guy, but he's done well to get the Leicester job. After what happened with Greece, am surprised he can walk back into PL"

Jeez, the bloke has no shame or class has he.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:32 - May 1 with 1972 viewsNov77

Elsewhere.......

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:57 - May 1 with 1941 viewsTheBlob

Nailed on penalty,but it's at Old Fartford so go figure.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024