Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67823 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:13 - Apr 10 with 3089 viewsbrokenframe1982

[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 23:20]
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:32 - Apr 10 with 3044 viewsBoston

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:13 - Apr 10 by brokenframe1982

[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 23:20]

Broken post, brokenframe?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We`re all Foxes now. on 23:22 - Apr 10 with 2999 viewsbrokenframe1982

Just fixed it. Boom Boom!
We`re all Foxes now. on 07:10 - Apr 11 with 2909 viewsCHUBBS

Maybe I'm a little premature but there defence is just awesome with so much talent going forward i feel they'll get the required points before the final game at Chelsea.
Vardy is hitting form at just the right time for them.
We`re all Foxes now. on 07:45 - Apr 11 with 2893 viewsElHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:41 - Apr 10 by Boston

Dunno, not giving up on my, Spurs to win the title, bet yet.

i'm not giving up on mine either. As Willett showed, it's not over until it's over. But you'd have to feel sorry for Leicester if they mucked it up now. I suspect that they've just about got enough points already - but they will lose a game or two and that's pretty much a certainty.

Leicester will be in the Champions League so they'll have to strengthen their squad or next season could be pretty tough. Spurs will be stronger next season anyway and Liverpool are rapidly improving if recent games are anything to go by. It's going to be tough for the old brigade to restore the ancien regime anytime soon.

I hope that Leicester do it, as it's very good for our league and game and it'll make some of the very uncompetitive European leagues think again.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:19 - Apr 11 with 2781 viewsCiderwithRsie

Delighted as I am to see Leicester homing in on the title, this article is quite interesting if you bear in mind that Leicester are the paragons of "adapting to the Premier League the right way" while we are the spawn of Satan rightly banished to the Championship for our wicked misuse of money.....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:23 - Apr 11 with 2773 viewsparker64

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:19 - Apr 11 by CiderwithRsie

Delighted as I am to see Leicester homing in on the title, this article is quite interesting if you bear in mind that Leicester are the paragons of "adapting to the Premier League the right way" while we are the spawn of Satan rightly banished to the Championship for our wicked misuse of money.....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football

I hope Leicester do it but don't forget how they wormed their way out of their debts around about the same time Rangers were dealing with the ABC stuff. Loads of clubs are probably at it anyway.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:25 - Apr 11 with 2764 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:19 - Apr 11 by CiderwithRsie

Kind of relates to us as that was the season we went up with Leicester.

Looks like they set up a shell company to put money into the club via 'sponsorship'.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:36 - Apr 11 with 2741 viewsCiderwithRsie

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:23 - Apr 11 by parker64

I hope Leicester do it but don't forget how they wormed their way out of their debts around about the same time Rangers were dealing with the ABC stuff. Loads of clubs are probably at it anyway.

Quite.

I don't blame Leicester either, it's still morally preferable to buying the title with money from Russian gangsters or Arab dictators. I'm just still niggled by all the fans of other clubs who banged on about how they wanted us to go down because we were cheating.

As if we all wanted to watch a bunch of overpaid has-beens embarrassing the club.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:00 - Apr 17 with 2586 viewsFDC

Get in there you beauties. #jesuisleicester
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:34 - Apr 17 with 2536 viewsBoston

Can I take it that if they win the league they'll automatically become 'big boys' and we can revert to hating them?

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:44 - Apr 17 with 2512 viewsBoston

Ooh, Vardy's a cheater.

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:46 - Apr 17 with 2498 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:44 - Apr 17 by Boston

Ooh, Vardy's a cheater.

The refs obviously watched the previous diving incidents
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 2483 viewsenfieldargh

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:34 - Apr 17 by Boston

Can I take it that if they win the league they'll automatically become 'big boys' and we can revert to hating them?

i hate wannky fans who do the yourerrrrrrreeeee shiiittta when a keeper takes a goal kick.

Sadly Leicester are one of the biggest culprits.

Also any club who hands out those flappy clappy things also annoys me. Norwich had them yesterday so they can fook off.

Even though we hyad a drum in the 60's I hate the bloody things in stadiums unless its Lars Ulrich

com on Leicester tho, one for us proper fans just cut out the flappies and the urshittte bits

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:49 - Apr 17 with 2479 viewsJuzzie

I hate it when players put their own leg across another player then try and claim a penalty when they've keeled over. They caused it, not the other player. Clear cheating and deserved of a yellow. The fact he was already ona yellow makes his decision even more stupid.

I just hope refs keep the consistency and do it when the big clubs players do tne same.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:53 - Apr 17 with 2458 viewsPommyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:49 - Apr 17 by Juzzie

I hate it when players put their own leg across another player then try and claim a penalty when they've keeled over. They caused it, not the other player. Clear cheating and deserved of a yellow. The fact he was already ona yellow makes his decision even more stupid.

I just hope refs keep the consistency and do it when the big clubs players do tne same.

Vardy needs some work on that trailing leg. Or maybe he should change clubs.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:04 - Apr 17 with 2432 viewsnewgolddream

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:53 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Vardy needs some work on that trailing leg. Or maybe he should change clubs.

Nervous last ten minutes for da Foxes.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2016 15:07]
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:13 - Apr 17 with 2400 viewsTheBlob

Oh dear.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:15 - Apr 17 with 2381 viewsbrokenframe1982

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:13 - Apr 17 by TheBlob

Oh dear.

F**k West Ham who sh*t themselves against Manure. Can da Foxes level it??
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:19 - Apr 17 with 2356 viewsBklynRanger

Dabbling in the dark arts by Vardy and look what happens. You have to be a multi-million pound foreign import to get away with that.

Shocking decision by the ref there with Huth being held round the neck - looked more of a penalty than the one that was given.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:20 - Apr 17 with 2352 viewsTheBlob

Penalty!

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:21 - Apr 17 with 2346 viewsTheBlob

And it's Desmond.

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:23 - Apr 17 with 2333 viewsJuzzie

Never a pen. Schluurp justvthrew himself to the ground.

Maybe if Huth and Vardy before him stopped making it look so obvious they might have got them, especially Huth.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:25 - Apr 17 with 2322 viewsnewgolddream

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:21 - Apr 17 by TheBlob

And it's Desmond.

Get in there. Was looking like Norwich 76 before the last gasp penalty.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:25 - Apr 17 with 2317 viewsJAPRANGERS

What a fkin game!

Live on TV here. 2-2 wonderful stuff!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024