Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67753 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:38 - Apr 18 with 3029 viewsLongsufferingR

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:23 - Apr 18 by Northernr

Someone who has, Mark Halsey, in the paper today saying Moss made a proper mess of it.

Just like Graham Poll constantly spouting on these days in the media about referees' mistakes. Didn't seem to take his own advice when he was actually in charge of games.
We`re all Foxes now. on 15:50 - Apr 18 with 2994 viewsdaveB

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:38 - Apr 18 by LongsufferingR

Just like Graham Poll constantly spouting on these days in the media about referees' mistakes. Didn't seem to take his own advice when he was actually in charge of games.

you'd think he sent 5 off and gave penalties for farting the way the ex refs have condemned the poor fella. Every key decision was a 50/50 one and if he had gone the other way and not sent Vardy off and not given any penalties he'd be getting just as much stick
We`re all Foxes now. on 17:09 - Apr 18 with 2911 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:50 - Apr 18 by daveB

you'd think he sent 5 off and gave penalties for farting the way the ex refs have condemned the poor fella. Every key decision was a 50/50 one and if he had gone the other way and not sent Vardy off and not given any penalties he'd be getting just as much stick

It's heresy to send off the Lord Vardy. Everybody knows that.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:33 - Apr 18 with 2884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Likely to get an increased ban now for improper conduct.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:42 - Apr 18 with 2877 viewsNorthernr

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:33 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Well yeh you can't call the referee a cnt however much of a cnt he is.
We`re all Foxes now. on 17:59 - Apr 18 with 2859 viewsjohncharles

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:33 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

That hinges on the referee's report. Gawd fcuking help us. There are two sides to every story. In this case Jonny Moss is telling both. You'd think having shown himself to be a pompous ass in front of millions on TV he'd have the decency to fade quietly away. I mean, he's booked himself a place in the Jamie Vardy biography. Job done, now get back under your stone.

Strong and stable my arse.

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:13 - Apr 18 with 2844 viewsQPRDave

I don't like Leicester,.... have I mentioned it?!
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 2836 viewsjohncharles

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:13 - Apr 18 by QPRDave

Are you Jon Moss ?

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 2832 viewsBoston

So, not the Jon Moss who drummed for Culture Club and bummed for Boy George then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 2829 viewsRangersw12

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:13 - Apr 18 by QPRDave

I don't like them either !
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:29 - Apr 18 with 2823 viewsQPRDave

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:23 - Apr 18 by johncharles

Are you Jon Moss ?

Now look here, there's absolutely no evidence that I directly influence the result of match!!!

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:31 - Apr 18 with 2812 viewsQPRDave

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:24 - Apr 18 by Rangersw12

I don't like them either !

Not many of us about w12!
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:36 - Apr 18 with 2802 viewsQPRDave

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:24 - Apr 18 by Boston

So, not the Jon Moss who drummed for Culture Club and bummed for Boy George then?

"So, not the Jon Moss who drummed for Culture Club and bummed for Boy George then?"

The very same, charity match iirc, but tbf it was before yellow cards were introduced so punishments were a bit random back then!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2016 18:38]
We`re all Foxes now. on 18:44 - Apr 18 with 2782 viewsjohncharles

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:24 - Apr 18 by Boston

Is that sort of what Vardy said to Moss. "Oi, you've bummed me in the gob 'ere "

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:24 - Apr 18 with 2709 viewsTGRRRSSS

2-0 to Spurs Ali just scored the 2nd. 25 mins to go with Added time, quality ice cool finish from both.
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:27 - Apr 18 with 2699 viewsTGRRRSSS

FOllowed it up with miss of the season...

But Kane manages it as I typed
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 2666 viewsCheshireR

How poor are Stoke and how fat is Charlie Adam?
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 2652 viewsTGRRRSSS

Spurs are awesome and frankly unplayable at times, 7-0 in their last 2 games for instance.

Stoke looked like they had the cue on the rack for some time. No doubt Hughes will be meticulous in righting the defensive wrongs going forward - he has Pro Zone you know!
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:44 - Apr 18 with 2568 viewsHadders

I`m all about Leicester this season, but diving in the box, before yelling "f***ing c***!" into the ref`s face after he spots your attempted deception, is the sort of thing multiple-match bans were invented for, surely. Vardy`s an exciting, gifted striker; pity he is such a potty-mouthed muppet, too.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2016 16:36]
We`re all Foxes now. on 23:42 - Apr 18 with 2532 viewsloftboy

Going to stick a couple of quid on Leicester going down next season, honestly think it's a freak season for them, should Spurs pip them then I reckon it could put them in meltdown.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:01 - Apr 19 with 2545 viewsElHoop

The style of that Spurs win does put more pressure on Leicester as it gives the impression that they can win every game. Spurs playing later means that there's nothing to remove that impression until Spurs slip up, which may happen but they look good at the moment. Leicester need to beat Swansea. If they do so then they're almost there. They should win that game but Vardy, the pushing and shoving, it's all been a big part of their season and you wonder whether they'll be quite the same at both ends of the pitch after Sunday. It's been the best PL season ever I think. Hopefully it'll all go down to positivity and not negativity, but it could go either way in all respects from here unfortunately.
We`re all Foxes now. on 07:42 - Apr 19 with 2502 viewsizlingtonhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:43 - Apr 18 by TGRRRSSS

Spurs are awesome and frankly unplayable at times, 7-0 in their last 2 games for instance.

Stoke looked like they had the cue on the rack for some time. No doubt Hughes will be meticulous in righting the defensive wrongs going forward - he has Pro Zone you know!

The Man U game last week was barely holding my attention. Then WHOOSH!
Spurs came alive and swept over them, it was exhilarating to watch.
We`re all Foxes now. on 07:44 - Apr 19 with 2501 viewsCamberleyR

We`re all Foxes now. on 23:42 - Apr 18 by loftboy

Going to stick a couple of quid on Leicester going down next season, honestly think it's a freak season for them, should Spurs pip them then I reckon it could put them in meltdown.

The Champion's League will certainly stretch their squad next season when you look at how similar sized clubs perform in the league the following season after qualifying for the Europa League.

Who they buy in the summer will be key.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:52 - Apr 19 with 2481 viewsizlingtonhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:44 - Apr 19 by CamberleyR

The Champion's League will certainly stretch their squad next season when you look at how similar sized clubs perform in the league the following season after qualifying for the Europa League.

Who they buy in the summer will be key.

They should treat the Champions League with the contempt it deserves, and put out a youth team like the 'big' clubs do in the cups here - ho ho. They'll get the money anyway, innit.
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:07 - Apr 19 with 2446 viewsPinnerPaul

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:23 - Apr 18 by Northernr

Someone who has, Mark Halsey, in the paper today saying Moss made a proper mess of it.

and Poll agreed with me as did plenty of referees on Ref Chat.

Its all opinions isn't it, which at the end of the day is all its ever going to be.

Technology - just introduces another opinion into the mix - clear black & white, 100% correct decisions everyone agrees with - its not going to happen - ever. - except perhaps Mark Clattenburg in the play off semi final!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024