Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67405 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 17:03 - Feb 14 with 3341 viewsQPR_Jim

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:20 - Feb 14 by daveB

was never a second yellow for Simpson, Arsenal spent the whole game trying to get Leicester players booked or sent off, real shame but Leicester still have a great chance. 6 points out of Spurs, City and Arsenal away in recent weeks. They can really do this

I agree, their fans are just as bad. Could only hear them moaning, not supporting.
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:17 - Feb 15 with 3187 viewsBrightonhoop

Arsenal closing in but I still think Foxes will do it now, they are too composed and Arse always inevitably crumble.
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:19 - Feb 15 with 3176 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hopefully the injustice of this will spur them onto the title!

If anything the Arsenal player had a chunk of Simpson's shirt for that second booking.

Guarantee the ref wouldn't have sent Monreal off if that situation had been at the other end of the pitch - big club, home team, media scrutiny etc etc
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:06 - Feb 15 with 3149 viewsBluce_Ree

Spurs are going to win the league.

Been saying it for a while.

There's no f**king romance in football. Just c*nts. Nothing but c*nts.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:09 - Feb 15 with 3133 viewsMick_S

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:06 - Feb 15 by Bluce_Ree

I've been thinking this too; fancy getting a leg up by Arsenal.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:22 - Feb 15 with 3109 viewsElHoop

It's a very hard one to call. I think that City are being written off prematurely with so many games to go. Spurs for instance lost at home to Newcastle and Leicester and they weren't written off. City are probably the most capable of grinding it out if it becomes a war of attrition, which seems likely, and they are due a bit of luck one thinks. Leicester have, on paper, the easier games, but the way that the bottom of the table is evolving might not help them too much. The Spurs full backs looked a bit iffy in the second half yesterday. I know that they have two sets of full backs but you'd be looking for a bit more composure than was on display yesterday. All four teams have something going for them and something against them. It's going to be a cracking finale.
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:47 - Feb 15 with 3075 viewspaulparker

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:22 - Feb 15 by ElHoop

It's a very hard one to call. I think that City are being written off prematurely with so many games to go. Spurs for instance lost at home to Newcastle and Leicester and they weren't written off. City are probably the most capable of grinding it out if it becomes a war of attrition, which seems likely, and they are due a bit of luck one thinks. Leicester have, on paper, the easier games, but the way that the bottom of the table is evolving might not help them too much. The Spurs full backs looked a bit iffy in the second half yesterday. I know that they have two sets of full backs but you'd be looking for a bit more composure than was on display yesterday. All four teams have something going for them and something against them. It's going to be a cracking finale.

Agree,
on paper Leicester have a good run in , City have Norwich at home next whilst having a weeks break, Arsenal have go to Man U , by that stage Leicester could be 5 points clear again, Spurs have to many games and will blow it and I wouldn't right City off, now maybe the time to bet on them
I think the sight of Arsenal celebrating like they had won the World cup yesterday wont have been lost on Ranieri, he will be geeing them up for the rest of the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We`re all Foxes now. on 18:50 - Feb 27 with 2926 viewsnewgolddream

Three more points for Leicester. 5/2 second favourites.

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:58 - Feb 28 with 2816 viewsdixiedean

I dearly hope I'm wrong but I fear a parallel with 75/76 and they'll lose a stupid game somewhere which will cost them their one and only title chance . Unlike us they did at least beat Norwich
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:06 - Feb 28 with 2781 viewsToast_R

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:58 - Feb 28 by dixiedean

I dearly hope I'm wrong but I fear a parallel with 75/76 and they'll lose a stupid game somewhere which will cost them their one and only title chance . Unlike us they did at least beat Norwich

I dunno, 3 points in the last minute there, that's the sort of sh*t that will win you a title.
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:30 - Feb 28 with 2769 viewsFDC

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:06 - Feb 15 by Bluce_Ree

Ha ha, excellent raging!
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 2754 viewsTGRRRSSS

Massive for them to beat Norwich yesterday (the Ultimate stupid game right).
Still not sold on Citeh simply because of the changing of the guard coming through, so I can see a bit of taking their foot of the gas... but we shall see.
Spurs must win today again a banana skin stupid game for them, and Swansea will be tricky but title winners must win such games.
The most intriguing is Arsenal away at United as it's just one of those games, could they blow a gasket after their Leicester result the other week?

If they don't win, I suspect pressure will be amped big time as it's a long while since they won the league and a potential bottle job, against a United side which is fairly average almost poor at times, BUT they can pull a rabbit out the hat and their on hoime turn, Arsenal could choke under the pressure, if United get an early goal it will be very interesting...
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:19 - Feb 28 with 2725 viewsCamberleyR

Looking at their remaining fixtures the game with the biggest parallels with our game at Norwich in '76 is when they play Sunderland away in six games time. Unlike us who only had two games to recover from our fück up, they'll still have five.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 2710 viewsHooparoo

Who gives a fck which team wins the premier league?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:20 - Feb 28 with 2665 viewsHadders

In answer to the post above, quite a few people. I noticed a Rangers supporter in front of me in the Upper Loft kept checking the Leicester game on his phone yesterday, and he kept me updated. Sure, it`s unusual to see tribal football fans caring much about another club, but I find it refreshing. After our own surprisingly decent show yesterday afternoon, Leicester snatching victory at the end was the cherry on the cake for me.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:45]
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:38 - Feb 28 with 2634 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We`re all Foxes now. on 10:29 - Feb 28 by Hooparoo

Normally I don't, but surely it must make you a little excited seeing Leicester doing so well? If they win this season it's like saying a big f*ck you to modern football. Also I reckon if they do win it, then next year will be much more open. Smaller teams will gain confidence going into bigger matches, and won't just play for the draw. There have already been way more shocks than I can remember this season, and that will only increase if Leicester win the league

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 2624 viewsTacticalR

Of course fans of other clubs are interested. If it happens it will be the first interruption in decades of the Premier League operating as a closed shop.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:39 - Feb 28 with 2559 viewsCamberleyR

Fragile Gooners blow up again at the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches. With Spurs winning it's looking like a two horse race at the moment. Spurs still have the Gooners at home and the scum away to come. Spurs haven't won at the SW6 cesspit in the last 29 games by the way...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:48 - Feb 28 with 2441 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm tempted to put a few quid on Palace to go down.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:00 - Feb 28 with 2424 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fair enough. "F*ck em all. f*ck em all, United, West Ham, Arsenal" as it says in the Book of Psalms....

But, but, but.... Leicester and Burnley did the sensible thing with their promotion and we did the stupid thing. Burnley went down but are in a better place in terms of squad, finances and league position than us, while Leicester are top of the league. That really ought to be switching on a few light bulbs at the club both in the senior management and quite frankly in the blue tip-up seats. If Leicester pull this off it will be the best thing to happen to the premier league since the bloody thing was set up. Just wish it was us not them. Oh, and that Mourinho had taken Mordor FC down.
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:04 - Feb 28 with 2416 viewsOakR

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:39 - Feb 28 by CamberleyR

Fragile Gooners blow up again at the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches. With Spurs winning it's looking like a two horse race at the moment. Spurs still have the Gooners at home and the scum away to come. Spurs haven't won at the SW6 cesspit in the last 29 games by the way...

Still 4 horse I'd say....I'd say Spurs look favourites, was hoping they would lose today as Leicester would then have that cushion. Arsenal could be almost out of it if they lose at Spurs, that should be some game. If Arsenal win they are right back in it of course, a draw would be nice for Leicester.

Man City may get a bounce from today.

But yes we'd all (well nearly all) love it if Leicester won it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:08 - Feb 29 with 2330 viewsnewgolddream

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:20 - Feb 28 by Hadders

In answer to the post above, quite a few people. I noticed a Rangers supporter in front of me in the Upper Loft kept checking the Leicester game on his phone yesterday, and he kept me updated. Sure, it`s unusual to see tribal football fans caring much about another club, but I find it refreshing. After our own surprisingly decent show yesterday afternoon, Leicester snatching victory at the end was the cherry on the cake for me.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:45]

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:14 - Feb 29 with 2315 viewsjamois

We`re all Foxes now. on 16:39 - Feb 28 by CamberleyR

If I was putting money on anyone for the title it would be Man City. Boring choice but I'm afraid I don't see any romance in the game anymore. I think they'll be on the charge from now on, they'll be the most consistent. Them first, Spurs 2nd, Leicester 3rd, Arse 4th.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:26 - Feb 29 with 2267 viewsPinnerPaul

I do as on Leicester at 20/1!
We`re all Foxes now. on 12:29 - Feb 29 with 2265 viewsPinnerPaul

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:48 - Feb 28 by Bluce_Ree

I'm tempted to put a few quid on Palace to go down.

I know what you mean, there's always one team that goes into free fall after a decent start & Palace look to be that team this season.

Its just that Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich all look incapable of winning a couple in a row and looks to be 3 from 4 of them to me.

Think Palace have enough about them (and points in the bag already) to stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024