Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67784 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:36 - Feb 29 with 3049 viewsBluce_Ree

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:29 - Feb 29 by PinnerPaul

I know what you mean, there's always one team that goes into free fall after a decent start & Palace look to be that team this season.

Its just that Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich all look incapable of winning a couple in a row and looks to be 3 from 4 of them to me.

Think Palace have enough about them (and points in the bag already) to stay up.

If Newcastle win on Wednesday, the gap for Palace is five points. That could be doom for them. I can see Newcastle picking up points here and there but Palace look legitimately lost at the moment.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:03 - Feb 29 with 2979 viewsjamois

BIG loss to them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35690158

Andy King my ar$e

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

We`re all Foxes now. on 11:15 - Mar 1 with 2888 viewsElHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:03 - Feb 29 by jamois

BIG loss to them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35690158

Andy King my ar$e

Spurs have actually moved to favourites on Betfair - has swung since yesterday.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:08 - Mar 1 with 2810 viewspaulparker

ive had £20 on Man city to win it at 11/2
spurs have a difficult week a head I can see them losing both games , Leicester will slip up at some point , I also called it right that Arsenal would lose up at Man Utd , they are brittle and still will drop points
that leaves City, they aint to far behind they have the experience and it would be typical of the season if it fizzled out into an anti climax with them finally winning it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:33 - Mar 1 with 2804 viewsElHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:08 - Mar 1 by paulparker

spurs have a difficult week a head I can see them losing both games , Leicester will slip up at some point , I also called it right that Arsenal would lose up at Man Utd , they are brittle and still will drop points
that leaves City, they aint to far behind they have the experience and it would be typical of the season if it fizzled out into an anti climax with them finally winning it

I think that City are a punt too. Leicester's game tonight is a vital one i think. This one could go any way of three as WBA will be set up pretty horrible tonight I think.

Spurs have three teams who really hate them and they have to play them all yet - starting at West Ham tomorrow. Then Arsenal on Sunday I think. Should think that they'll be happy with 4 points from those two.

I think that the scousers will be saving it for the Europa League now, so can't see them turning out against City again tomorrow.

Arsenal can't be written off. Everybody is losing games but they do0n't impress as a fighting unit as much as the other three.

Big game for Leicester tonight though, the sort that they could easily lose.
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:55 - Mar 1 with 2783 viewsdaveB

Bournemouth to go down looks a good bet to me, 9/1 at the moment and they have 3 big games coming up against Southampton, Newcastle and Swansea. After that they face Spurs, City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton and West Brim in the run in then Man Utd away last game.
I can't see them winning many points out of those
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:21 - Mar 1 with 2706 viewsLongsufferingR

At least Sandro managed another 46 seconds tonight at Leicester. Should add another million to his value.
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:28 - Mar 1 with 2691 viewskensalriser

Observing with increasing dismay Chelsea's inexorable march up the table. Are these jammy scummers going to get into the top four? Seemed ludicrous they would even make the top six a few weeks ago.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:36 - Mar 1 with 2673 viewsdistortR

Good result for bournemouth, gives them a nice cushion. Norwich have an awful team on paper, and thats starting to translate. Bournemouth have spent beyond their means, Norwich haven't. But bournemouth are now likely to stay up, creating greater revenue streams. And FFP is an arse, working solely for the bigger teams.
We`re all Foxes now. on 07:32 - Mar 2 with 2582 viewsCamberleyR

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:28 - Mar 1 by kensalriser

Observing with increasing dismay Chelsea's inexorable march up the table. Are these jammy scummers going to get into the top four? Seemed ludicrous they would even make the top six a few weeks ago.

I've been thinking exactly that myself. Since those treacherous w@nkers achieved their aim in getting Mourinho the sack they've hardly lost under Hiddink.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 7:33]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:37 - Mar 2 with 2532 viewsdaveB

We`re all Foxes now. on 07:32 - Mar 2 by CamberleyR

I've been thinking exactly that myself. Since those treacherous w@nkers achieved their aim in getting Mourinho the sack they've hardly lost under Hiddink.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 7:33]

The only game they have lost was to PSG, can't see them getting 4th but should finish top 6
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:20 - Mar 2 with 2474 viewsMrSheen

I'd quite like Spurs to win it. I know their fans can be aggressive deluded knobs, but they support their team more whole-heartedly than most of their rivals. They've also been the most entertaining Premier League team for the last ten years, while still giving English players a chance. Good luck to them.
We`re all Foxes now. on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 2392 viewsTGRRRSSS

Spurs losing, Arse winning.

"Spursey"???
We`re all Foxes now. on 21:26 - Mar 2 with 2355 viewsderbyhoop

Leicester probably thought they'd blown an opportunity by drawing at home to West Brom. But it appears that Arsenal, Spurs and Man City all want the Foxes to win it, as they are all losing, tonight.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:34 - Mar 2 with 2340 viewslondonscottish

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:26 - Mar 2 by derbyhoop

Leicester probably thought they'd blown an opportunity by drawing at home to West Brom. But it appears that Arsenal, Spurs and Man City all want the Foxes to win it, as they are all losing, tonight.

My Foxes mates would have gone mad at that late Swansea goal

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:57 - Mar 2 with 2282 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We`re all Foxes now. on 21:34 - Mar 2 by londonscottish

My Foxes mates would have gone mad at that late Swansea goal

Arsenal are such a basket case.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:02 - Mar 2 with 2259 viewsdaveB

the pundits who slated Swansea on radio and tv for appointing Gulodin as manager have gone quiet now
We`re all Foxes now. on 22:04 - Mar 2 with 2253 viewsLblock

By Christ, I think they're going to win it!

Not my choice as I've said but what irks me now is....
SkyFckinSports.... Oh how they change their tune, they are more fickle than Spurs and QPR fans merged together. Gushing about "fairytales" and "refreshing". In reality keeping the status quo with Manchester, North London and maybe Liverpool has been, and always will be, their agenda.

Fck the Prem and Sky (but I'd still take one and not given up the other!!!)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:43 - Mar 3 with 2090 viewsElHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 22:04 - Mar 2 by Lblock

By Christ, I think they're going to win it!

Not my choice as I've said but what irks me now is....
SkyFckinSports.... Oh how they change their tune, they are more fickle than Spurs and QPR fans merged together. Gushing about "fairytales" and "refreshing". In reality keeping the status quo with Manchester, North London and maybe Liverpool has been, and always will be, their agenda.

Fck the Prem and Sky (but I'd still take one and not given up the other!!!)

Interesting week of results. Leicester really ought to be beating WBA if they're going to win the league, but they didn't. If you can't beat WBA at home and struggle to beat Norwich then no game at all is going to be easy. Whilst they are still top, I think that their currency has fallen in value during the past week.

But who can take advantage of this? Spurs have struggled to beat Swansea but that doesn't look so bad after Arsenal lost to the same side. Losing at West Ham wasn't really a shock - a point was probably as much as they would have hoped for so just a point lost here.

Arsenal - what can you say? Their season is falling apart. You can expect them to launch themselves at Spurs on Saturday though. A massive game for both sides now. Spurs will expect to win and their title chances will be diminished if they don't.

City? A very poor result at Liverpool. Too much partying after Wembley? Perhaps the most surprising result of the four. It's going to be hard for them to get back into it, but having said that, they have Villa next and Leicester have to go to Watford, which looks a very hard game for them in their current form. City still have a game in hand so all is not lost but that was a poor result.

I'm worried about Leicester - Watford is a massive game. At the moment I'm thinking it will lend up

Spurs
Man City
Leicester
Arsenal
We`re all Foxes now. on 08:52 - Mar 3 with 2069 viewsPinnerPaul

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:43 - Mar 3 by ElHoop

Interesting week of results. Leicester really ought to be beating WBA if they're going to win the league, but they didn't. If you can't beat WBA at home and struggle to beat Norwich then no game at all is going to be easy. Whilst they are still top, I think that their currency has fallen in value during the past week.

But who can take advantage of this? Spurs have struggled to beat Swansea but that doesn't look so bad after Arsenal lost to the same side. Losing at West Ham wasn't really a shock - a point was probably as much as they would have hoped for so just a point lost here.

Arsenal - what can you say? Their season is falling apart. You can expect them to launch themselves at Spurs on Saturday though. A massive game for both sides now. Spurs will expect to win and their title chances will be diminished if they don't.

City? A very poor result at Liverpool. Too much partying after Wembley? Perhaps the most surprising result of the four. It's going to be hard for them to get back into it, but having said that, they have Villa next and Leicester have to go to Watford, which looks a very hard game for them in their current form. City still have a game in hand so all is not lost but that was a poor result.

I'm worried about Leicester - Watford is a massive game. At the moment I'm thinking it will lend up

Spurs
Man City
Leicester
Arsenal

You think Man City will make up 10+ pts on Leicester?

Can't see that happening myself
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:12 - Mar 3 with 2045 viewsElHoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:52 - Mar 3 by PinnerPaul

You think Man City will make up 10+ pts on Leicester?

Can't see that happening myself

I'm more concerned about Leicester falling apart a bit than I'm confident that City will go on some sort of long winning spree. If Leicester lose at Watford and City smash the Villa and eventually win their game in hand (at Newcastle) then they won't be out of it. I haven't backed City yet and they're still only about 7/1 after being 11/2 yesterday, so I'm not the only one who can see this week's results as leaving it all wide open. It's the best title race for decades. I wouldn't back City at 7's after last night but i wouldn't want to lay them either. The odds are about right I would say.
We`re all Foxes now. on 09:24 - Mar 3 with 2033 viewspaulparker

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:08 - Mar 1 by paulparker

Typical , bleedin typical
the PP kiss of death strikes again

the rate its going Man Utd will probably win the league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 2028 viewsadhoc_qpr

I haven't been this interested in a prem title race for years - praying Leicester can get over the line but even Spurs would at least be someone different.

Leicester do seem to be stuttering a bit though, but even to qualify for the Champions League could transform their club.
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:23 - Mar 3 with 2005 viewsPinnerPaul

MOTD commentator last night

"and so Leicetser fail to extend their lead at the top"

This after saying after EVERY goal "and how vital could THAT goal be"

They're all saying that now, how many games to go? - Ridiculous!
We`re all Foxes now. on 10:45 - Mar 3 with 1983 viewsActonOccident

Pre-tax profit of 26 million for last season according to accounts released today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024