Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hibs 17:27 - Jan 30 with 6990 viewsterryb

Mainly for the attention of Karl, but any other Hibs fans are more than welcome!

Congratulations on today's win in the League Cup semi final. Hopefully you can relive past glories on the day of the final!
Hibs on 14:37 - Feb 7 with 1347 viewsJonDoeman

Hibs on 14:26 - Feb 4 by karl

Posting on a QPR board about it is obviously preaching to the converted (same if it was Fulham board of course).
I do agree that English football has to be careful too its a 'big club' thing and reliance on TV for your football makes it a different game altogether

2-0 & they fcked it up Karl !!

It Is What It Is !!

Hibs on 16:30 - Feb 7 with 1309 viewspaulparker

Hibs on 14:37 - Feb 7 by JonDoeman

Great game the hibs & hearts Derby much better than the snooze fest of Chelsea vs man yoo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hibs on 16:39 - Feb 7 with 1304 viewskarl

Hibs on 14:37 - Feb 7 by JonDoeman

Hungover in Shetland so only listened on radio, so unlike Hibs JD!
I'll hopefully get to the replay, dates looking good for me
Hibs on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 1207 viewsKonk

Hibs on 16:39 - Feb 7 by karl

Hungover in Shetland so only listened on radio, so unlike Hibs JD!
I'll hopefully get to the replay, dates looking good for me

Karl,

Hope you enjoyed the derby! GGTTH/GIRFUY!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-footb

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hibs on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 1159 viewsdistortR

Hibs on 17:22 - Feb 17 by Konk

Karl,

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-footb

Don't know where he is, but i'm betting he's hung over!
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:17 - Feb 18 with 1117 viewskarl

Hibs on 17:22 - Feb 17 by Konk

Karl,

Hibs on 12:07 - Feb 18 with 1086 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive lived north of the border for years but just cant get into Scottish football Ive tried but the matches Ive been to have been terrible I remember dozing at an Aberdeen game a few years ago I would rather sit by the computer on a Saturday afternoon listening to another dreadful last minute goal let in by our defence.
Maybe supporting QPR and coming down 2/3 times a year keeps me in touch with my roots I even went to see Elgin (top of the table you know ) twice recently and nearly froze to death and kept asking bemused people with smart phones what the Rangers score was, no not that Rangers the English one
How BTW are you a Hibs supporter Karl I think I met you once and you are from Lancashire or was that another R who lives in Orkney
Hibs on 14:47 - Feb 18 with 1050 viewsFredManRave

Hibs on 12:07 - Feb 18 by onlyrinmoray

Ive lived north of the border for years but just cant get into Scottish football Ive tried but the matches Ive been to have been terrible I remember dozing at an Aberdeen game a few years ago I would rather sit by the computer on a Saturday afternoon listening to another dreadful last minute goal let in by our defence.
Maybe supporting QPR and coming down 2/3 times a year keeps me in touch with my roots I even went to see Elgin (top of the table you know ) twice recently and nearly froze to death and kept asking bemused people with smart phones what the Rangers score was, no not that Rangers the English one
How BTW are you a Hibs supporter Karl I think I met you once and you are from Lancashire or was that another R who lives in Orkney

There's only one R in Orkney.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Hibs on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 1020 viewskarl

Hibs on 12:07 - Feb 18 by onlyrinmoray

Cheers Konk, on holiday with family now but great game to be at, as DistortR messaged me, how good to actually win a derby!
Moray, I have met you on Dave's Manchester bus to the play off at Millennium, I was born in Orkney but moved to Edinburgh and Isle of Man very young. My family are Hibernian and it's Distort that forced me to be an R! There is now another R in Orkney (bmouthr?) but we haven't met yet.
Hibs on 22:36 - Feb 18 with 991 viewsdistortR

Hibs on 18:08 - Feb 18 by karl

Cheers Konk, on holiday with family now but great game to be at, as DistortR messaged me, how good to actually win a derby!
Moray, I have met you on Dave's Manchester bus to the play off at Millennium, I was born in Orkney but moved to Edinburgh and Isle of Man very young. My family are Hibernian and it's Distort that forced me to be an R! There is now another R in Orkney (bmouthr?) but we haven't met yet.

i was lonely.........if it's an apology you want, get in the queue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024