Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? 10:06 - Feb 3 with 4415 viewsWokingR

I have 2 daughters, 15 and 16 years old.
The elder one is simply not fazed by anything. The younger one, yes the one who made the birthday card with a dagger in John Terry's head, seems to get stressed and embarrassed by anything when her friends are involved.
My current favourite trick is to turn up somewhere to pick her up wearing a t-shirt which ways "boobies make me smile" or "smile if you fancy me"
Who'd have guessed that made 15 year old girls so uncomfortable.

Anyone have any more I can try ?
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 4357 viewsLoftusR

Favourite of mine was by my father in law when dealing with my wife when she was a teenager.....if my wife was at a party her dad would arrange to pick her up at a set time. On the first occasion she did not leave at the agreed time her dad went to get her. However, he didn't make a big scene. He went in to the party, got a drink and with out saying a word to my wife starting dancing along with all her friends. They left with in a minute and she was never late out again.
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 10:43 - Feb 3 with 4324 viewshoof_hearted

Woking - I so wanted to just reply "Pictures?" but then I'd risk ending up on one of the many registers you must be on
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 4277 viewsstowmarketrange

When my son was 13 or 14 I used to call him out of the front window when his mates turned up for him," Don't forget to kiss your mum before you go out."

He used to virtually run out of the door to avoid me.
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 11:03 - Feb 3 with 4262 viewsjamois

My girls are currently 6 & 9. Everything I do that might constitute embarrassing behaviour in front of teenagers is currently cool and funny for them. I know that baring my arse to them over breakfast when the mother figure has her back turned will not be cutting the mustard in about 2 -3 years.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 4118 viewsessextaxiboy

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 11:03 - Feb 3 by jamois

My girls are currently 6 & 9. Everything I do that might constitute embarrassing behaviour in front of teenagers is currently cool and funny for them. I know that baring my arse to them over breakfast when the mother figure has her back turned will not be cutting the mustard in about 2 -3 years.

You cant go back to that hotel any more .....
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:28 - Feb 3 with 3818 viewsDorse

Grow a beard. When her mates come over, keep shaving bits off so you every time you come past it's different. 'The Lemmy', the 'Leather-Man-Off-The-Village-People', buggers grips, Shaun Derry during Movember and, finally, as they are walking out the door, Hitler.

Nothing says teenage embarrassment like a parent sporting a facial hair tribute to the Fuhrer.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:31 - Feb 3 with 3810 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:35 - Feb 3 with 3804 viewsDorse

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:31 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Magda Goebbels is looking well.

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:57 - Feb 3 with 3751 viewsSimonJames

Post embarrassing photos of them on your Facebook account (if you have one) and tag them.

Do armpit fart noises in front of her and her friends.

Call her by childhood nicknames.

Put on a really bad accent.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 22:16 - Feb 3 with 3719 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don't have kids, but is a QPR shirt not enough?
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 23:26 - Feb 3 with 3634 viewsBromleyHoop

My kids just love it when I listen to rap music really loud in the car with the windows down and I nod along to the music. I'm 51 and very white.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 23:27]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 23:42 - Feb 3 with 3610 viewsHollowayRanger

should do the trick

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 01:59 - Feb 4 with 3551 viewsisawqpratwcity

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 23:42 - Feb 3 by HollowayRanger

should do the trick

Holloway, all you need is "Hello, you don't know me, but I'm your father."
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 2:02]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 02:47 - Feb 4 with 3535 viewsBoston

My mate Brian has a couple of good looking daughters, which led to a number of young lads turning up at his house back in the day. He enjoyed sitting them down for a chat...a/ do you have a job, b/ what are your intentions toward my daughter, c/ have you ever seen a middle aged man naked?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 08:19 - Feb 4 with 3432 viewsWokingR

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 01:59 - Feb 4 by isawqpratwcity

Holloway, all you need is "Hello, you don't know me, but I'm your father."
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 2:02]

You just know that's him don't you
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 08:21 - Feb 4 with 3428 viewsWokingR

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 10:25 - Feb 3 by LoftusR

Favourite of mine was by my father in law when dealing with my wife when she was a teenager.....if my wife was at a party her dad would arrange to pick her up at a set time. On the first occasion she did not leave at the agreed time her dad went to get her. However, he didn't make a big scene. He went in to the party, got a drink and with out saying a word to my wife starting dancing along with all her friends. They left with in a minute and she was never late out again.

Read this one out to my daughter who was horrified.
Walked off muttering "Why would you do that, why would you do that" to herself.

Would love to use this one day but not sure I will ever get the chance now.
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 15:33 - Feb 4 with 3294 viewskensalriser

Your daughter's mates probably have you marked as a potential sex pest...not ideal in the post-Jimmy Saville world.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 15:41 - Feb 4 with 3283 viewsMick_S

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 21:35 - Feb 3 by Dorse

Magda Goebbels is looking well.

I'm getting Robbie Savage I'm sorry to say.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 18:50 - Feb 4 with 3179 viewsjamois

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 15:41 - Feb 4 by Mick_S

I'm getting Robbie Savage I'm sorry to say.

Ha definitely!

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 15:16 - Feb 5 with 2999 viewsRaymond

Slightly creepy OP!!
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 15:28 - Feb 5 with 2989 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Turning up at my 14 yr olds sports day with me and the Mrs wearing sky blue t-shirts saying
"Go Lukey go"
And
Team Luke
Worked well.

The occasional school drop off right to the front gates and giving us a goodbye kiss works well, bobbing the horn or shouting in public works to...but these are minors

After school when the cool gang have gathered in mac as on the way home, to go in dressed badly. And call his name across the "restaurant" works best. We just tend to get a 2 fingered reply and a storm off to the car 😃😃

We try to base our parenting techniques around the series "Rosanne" !!😜😜
Favourite ways to embarrass your kids ? on 18:34 - Feb 5 with 2867 viewsDorse

How about, when wearing a dressing gown, announcing that you are 'touching the void'?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024