Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 18:27 - Feb 4 with 3391 viewsqprphil

With the new signings I fancy us for a win. No Fer means extra legs in midfield, will it work. I reckon so, 3-1 hoops.
Ipswich on 18:39 - Feb 4 with 3364 viewsichbinnaughty

Smithies Perch Onuoha Hall Konchesksy Phillips Faurlin Luongo Chery Polter Washington.

El Kabahy to come off the bench around 70 minutes.

2-1.
Ipswich on 18:49 - Feb 4 with 3339 viewsjamois

That would make sense Ichbin old son. Will be interesting to see if Chery gets a run now. Does Conor on the left of a 3 from the start of a game work though? He's played there more as an impact sub when I'm assuming his real place is in the middle up front. Loving our options though. I think.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Ipswich on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 3312 viewsichbinnaughty

Ipswich on 18:49 - Feb 4 by jamois

That would make sense Ichbin old son. Will be interesting to see if Chery gets a run now. Does Conor on the left of a 3 from the start of a game work though? He's played there more as an impact sub when I'm assuming his real place is in the middle up front. Loving our options though. I think.

I fear my slight inebriation has done David Junior Hoillet a disservice. Credit where it's due, he HAS to start.
Maybe in place of Phillips, who for me doesn't really justify the rose tinted spectacles through which he is viewed.

Or maybe in place of Washington.
Either way I think we need to start Junior and Sharon.
Ipswich on 19:07 - Feb 4 with 3305 viewsHayesender

Hopefully Jack Robinson will be involved soon

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ipswich on 19:51 - Feb 4 with 3229 viewsessextaxiboy

Ipswich on 19:05 - Feb 4 by ichbinnaughty

I fear my slight inebriation has done David Junior Hoillet a disservice. Credit where it's due, he HAS to start.
Maybe in place of Phillips, who for me doesn't really justify the rose tinted spectacles through which he is viewed.

Or maybe in place of Washington.
Either way I think we need to start Junior and Sharon.

I will be interested to see how Phillips and Hoillett perform having stayed with us . I just had the feeling that Hoillett was showing some form to attract attention and go and Phillips was hiding to stay uninjured and go.
Ipswich on 20:14 - Feb 4 with 3189 viewsWilloW4

I remember a car load of Ipswich Herbert's winding up some R's fans outside the old Goldhawk... The best/worst song they could come up with was.." Boiled beef and carrots "..backwater waste of space... 2-1 to the Rangers.
Ipswich on 11:07 - Feb 5 with 2979 viewsBlue_Castello

Well having been to the Away game on Boxing Day and seen what Ipswich have to offer I actually think we can win this game, crazy idea I know keep taking the tablets.

The game was fairly evenly matched either team could have taken the lead but we got our goal just on the stroke of half time and went in 1-0 up. The second half carried on the same with both sides not being spectacular but fairly evenly matched. Then on the 71st minute JFH takes the perennial underperforming Leroy Fer off and replaces him with Sandro, although Fer wasn't having a great game it reduced our attacking potential and we had three essentially holding midfielders on the pitch. Whether JFH thought at that stage that Sandro was a better player than he's shown this season I don't know but we looked like we were trying to defend a lead for the remaining 20 minutes.

Needless to say it was a disaster we came under a lot of pressure, Ipswich were transformed into the dominant team and we were back peddling most of the time. The outcome wasn't inevitable but that substitution for me changed the game and ultimately gave Ipswich all three points.

Tomorrow the team we can select will be slightly stronger, the Chief had to play right back in that game and we know that's an awful decision for a number of reasons. The midfield two in the away game was Henry and Faurlin whereas we are now finally giving Luongo a game in the two which gives us more of an attacking threat. As previously stated Leroy Fer played from the start in the game but was his usual bang average self and was substituted, thankfully he's moved on and we can now select a better attacking option like Chery in his place. Nothing personal against Rob Green but Smithies is performing far better between the sticks commands his area and looks more confident with crosses as opposed to no confidence.

Ipswich are no mugs they defend well as you would expect a McCarthy team and when they get in front of goal they have the likes of Murphy to finish, so it's going to be a very even game but we can win.
Fingers crossed for the first home win under JFH......
Ipswich on 11:14 - Feb 5 with 2953 viewsadhoc_qpr

With a solid performance and a bit of luck (i.e. no double deflected goals etc) we should be able to win!

Looking forward to getting a glimpse of the new boys (and Washington again), although i don't think any of them will start.

I expect Hoillett to take Fer's spot behind the striker and Chery to play on the left.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich on 11:16 - Feb 5 with 2945 viewsNorthernr

Ipswich have one of the best away records in the league, very tough game. Happy with an improved performance and another point. Beat Fulham next week and that's a good haul from the two games.
Ipswich on 12:02 - Feb 5 with 2859 viewskensalriser

I can see three likely outcomes here: 1-1, 0-0 and 2-2 in that order.

Queens Park Rangers: we draw when we want.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ipswich on 15:01 - Feb 5 with 2733 viewsstowmarketrange

A winning goal in the 99th minute would do for me.After the way their muppets suddenly found their voices after they scored the winner against us so late,revenge will be sweet.
Ipswich on 19:54 - Feb 6 with 2495 viewsstowmarketrange

That was a good result.Just a shame we only scored 1 and it was too early.
Happiness in this part of Suffolk anyway.
Ipswich on 20:08 - Feb 6 with 2451 viewsTacticalR

Ipswich on 19:54 - Feb 6 by stowmarketrange

That result has dropped Ipswich out of the play-off places. It will be interesting to see if it turns out to be a spanner in the works for them.

Air hostess clique

Ipswich on 20:40 - Feb 6 with 2430 viewsstowmarketrange

Ipswich on 20:08 - Feb 6 by TacticalR

That result has dropped Ipswich out of the play-off places. It will be interesting to see if it turns out to be a spanner in the works for them.

I haven't been impressed by them over both games this season and if they can make the play-offs it'll be a miracle.It just shows what can be achieved in a mediocre league this season.
Ipswich on 00:25 - Feb 7 with 2324 viewsPunteR

Ipswich on 19:54 - Feb 6 by stowmarketrange

Yeh good result. Nice to meet you today as well mate. Cheers for sorting out the Fulham tickets.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ipswich on 07:35 - Feb 7 with 2281 viewsstowmarketrange

Ipswich on 00:25 - Feb 7 by PunteR

Yeh good result. Nice to meet you today as well mate. Cheers for sorting out the Fulham tickets.

No problem mate.Another 3 points would be good.
We will be traveling to see Empoli v Frosinone via Florence,so we will be watching it sipping a few peronis.
Ipswich on 12:49 - Feb 7 with 2188 viewsTacticalR

Why were they wearing Barcelona's kit? Anyway, it didn't work.

Air hostess clique

Ipswich on 13:28 - Feb 7 with 2168 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ipswich on 12:49 - Feb 7 by TacticalR

Why were they wearing Barcelona's kit? Anyway, it didn't work.

Seasoned travelers have often compared the North Sea coast around Ipswich to the Costa Brava and the town of Barcelona, usually unfavourably.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024