Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heart attack 20:29 - Feb 4 with 4280 viewsJacksDad

Had a cardiac ct in November which showed 2 small and 1 moderate blockage, only 47 .... Since Xmas everything has deteriorated quickly ... Had a minor heart attack in January and now am waiting on a angiogram in Wycombe next Tuesday ... Will admit to getting quite twitchy now ... Bad case of the what ifs .. Anyone else been through this ?
Heart attack on 13:01 - Feb 5 with 902 viewsR_from_afar

Sorry to hear about that, but you will be in good hands at Wycombe hospital. They have treated my dad for heart related issues many times. They are excellent.

Rooting for you.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Heart attack on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 888 viewsw7r

Heart attack on 23:31 - Feb 4 by Lblock

Many of you wont know John Walsh, in fact I didn't know him that well myself

John played for the reserves in our football club, loved the Rangers and in our younger days loved "getting out on it"
John passed away about three weeks back at the nothing age of 43 odd years old. It was apparently due to some form of heart condition but Unknown and Unexplained.
It makes you think. I've been hot sweaty and fcukd on the same dance floors as John and if nothing else I say he enjoyed himself.
So..... Not going to post The Specials "Enjoy Yourself" again this week but just to say FFS, we ain't here forever so get yerself to the Adelaide on Saturday and let me buy you a beer!!!!!

John Walsh R.I.P

John used to sit in front of me with his daughter in the UL, our kids were around the same age - I hadn't seen him since I jacked my season ticket a number of years back, he was a quiet, friendly guy, heard from a mutual friend who also knew him that he was found dead at the wheel of his car after feeling unwell during a 5-a-side game. Far too young - 43 is no age.

RIP John, and condolences to his family.
Heart attack on 13:44 - Feb 5 with 887 viewsw7r

Good luck JacksDad - hope it all goes well.
Heart attack on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 860 viewsTrellick

Heart attack on 08:09 - Feb 5 by WokingR

Good luck Jacksdad

Might be worth you looking up the latest series of "Trust me I'm a Doctor" on the BBC IPlayer. There was an episode about heart disease and the benefits of olive oil. They don't yet understand how it works or what it is in it that does it but they showed that 20ml of olive oil a day considerably reverses heart disease in only 2 weeks

Was it this episode Woke?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06ykj7l/trust-me-im-a-doctor-series-4-epis
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 14:31]
Heart attack on 14:29 - Feb 5 with 859 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best of luck for Tuesday.

These things should be a wake up call to remind us, life is short and precious as a result. We should cherish and make the most of what we have.

Fingers crossed for you and let's be positive, when you get the ok, you should think it a case of your life starting over.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Heart attack on 16:41 - Feb 5 with 793 viewsWokingR

Heart attack on 14:27 - Feb 5 by Trellick

Was it this episode Woke?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06ykj7l/trust-me-im-a-doctor-series-4-epis
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 14:31]

That's the one.
Whole series has been worth watching
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024