Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why we should leave the EU part 1 11:09 - Feb 5 with 14559 viewsloftboy

European court challenges Britain's right to deport foreign criminals

http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBp7Dcw?a=1&m=EN-GB

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 18:11 - Feb 5 with 2391 viewsQPR_John

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 17:36 - Feb 5 by Northolt_Rs

And they'll fix the vote so we stay in....just like they fixed the vote for the Common Market back in the day.

Don't think they will fix the vote, why should they, all that will happen is that if the vote is for out we will be told it will take a while to untangle the treaties etc and in the mean time some reason will be found that requires a second referendum. This will go on until there is an in vote
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 18:25 - Feb 5 with 2368 viewsdistortR

I particularly enjoy the £130m cost (2014 figure) of the eu parliment decamping from brussels to strasburg once a month.
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 18:39 - Feb 5 with 2338 viewsDiscodroids

I Still havent quite recovered from Vichy Dave Camerons renegotiation skills this week . He makes Fernandes look like Jordan Belfort.

Its All a farce, Those Meetings With his Overlord Donald Tusk , to thrash out a Deal , the outcome of which would shame a saturday tea time grapple match between Johnny Kwango and Mick 'not the ears' Mcmanus .

Donald Tusk flexing his Charles Hawtrey upper case deltoids as SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich at the Wannsee Conference, with Cabin boy Cameron at his behest , his Impotent dupe to slaver baby oil on him .

A Homo erotic vignette of 'Master and servant'.Stripped to the bone EU foreplay .Savile row S&M Most foul.

I See The E.U Lap Dog Cameron, bringing out the old classic "hard wired into our DNA" quote this afternoon .. When he delivers it with that stoical pressed down thumb gesture , it really is an exquisite Vista to behold. So sincere...

Listening to him now, his voice is faltering into Derek Nimmo more tea vicar mode.
He does'nt believe the shit he is espousing himself. Its written all over his FGM offcut Face.

He's like a yelping child eager to show off its first solid stool in a pot to the adults at the head table.
a dismissive slap around the legs and no fcking cocoa at bedtime. What a joke. Where are our leaders?, im not asking for Doc Savage, just someone with a backbone not made of playdoh.Our Politicians are self serving careerist scum who will do as there told by their EU handlers

That Donald Tusk really is the runt of the litter. On £50,000 a year as Polish pm propelled by the EU to 350,000 euros a year, at a stroke of the pen.

A weasel faced Stoat who should be In perpetual Gratitude To our nation, not laying down the law like the gone to seed Judge to Sting in Quadrophenia. Who the fck is he!..In essence , Just some cnt who should be attaching delivery notes to Invoices in some portakabin under a railway bridge.

By god, OUT.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 18:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 18:42 - Feb 5 with 2328 viewsDorse

Donald Tusk - don't tell me that you love me.

Take THAT piece of searing political satire! I bet he's sobbing, sobbing I tell you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 19:03 - Feb 5 with 2297 viewsjohncharles

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 18:11 - Feb 5 by QPR_John

Don't think they will fix the vote, why should they, all that will happen is that if the vote is for out we will be told it will take a while to untangle the treaties etc and in the mean time some reason will be found that requires a second referendum. This will go on until there is an in vote

That's about right. See how Cameron claims success having been bummed in the gob in Brussels.

Strong and stable my arse.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 19:07 - Feb 5 with 2288 viewsdistortR

The poles are telling us what we can and can't do while the polish state attacks their free press. Marvelous.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:25]
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 2188 viewsderbyhoop

To return to the OP.

What else should they have done? Deport the mother and leave the child in the care of Social Services OR deport the child for the sins of the mother?

I note they don't specify the crime she went to jail for, nor the offence, nor the age of the British child.

The report states that the UK can deport foreign criminals but not in arbitrary cases based, solely, on the length of the sentence?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 22:31 - Feb 5 with 2133 viewsisawqpratwcity

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 20:18 - Feb 5 by derbyhoop

To return to the OP.

What else should they have done? Deport the mother and leave the child in the care of Social Services OR deport the child for the sins of the mother?

I note they don't specify the crime she went to jail for, nor the offence, nor the age of the British child.

The report states that the UK can deport foreign criminals but not in arbitrary cases based, solely, on the length of the sentence?

Thank you, derbyhoop. A more considered and considerate response to the original 'anti-EU' source material..

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 23:42 - Feb 5 with 2099 viewsMetallica_Hoop

As my mate who served for many years in Army intelligence said the EU is basically a vehicle for the German and French economies and has been from the start.

I hope the referendum is postponed until September. Another summer of mainly economic migrants flooding through Europe will decide it.

Which is why in my opinion The EU and Dave want it in June.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 00:17 - Feb 6 with 2083 viewsHollowayRanger

I think we are heading for disaster full stop too many people too few resourses and more deadly terror groups just waiting to get hold of a deadly chemical/bio/nuke

but as for Europe id rather be screwed by our own mp's then screwed by euro mps

I want out

but the scare tactics will be used to scare enough to vote us to stay

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 01:06 - Feb 6 with 2073 viewsTacticalR

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 00:17 - Feb 6 by HollowayRanger

I think we are heading for disaster full stop too many people too few resourses and more deadly terror groups just waiting to get hold of a deadly chemical/bio/nuke

but as for Europe id rather be screwed by our own mp's then screwed by euro mps

I want out

but the scare tactics will be used to scare enough to vote us to stay

Holloway, you talk about scary stuff, then announce that someone else (you don't say who) is going to scare us with scare tactics.

You are awful, but I like you.

Air hostess clique

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 01:17 - Feb 6 with 2064 viewsisawqpratwcity

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 01:06 - Feb 6 by TacticalR

Holloway, you talk about scary stuff, then announce that someone else (you don't say who) is going to scare us with scare tactics.

Holloway is a librarian, he knows what irony is. It's in the Dewey Decimal system under 'Chemistry'.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 09:14 - Feb 6 with 2001 viewsPommyhoop

Thx for the oppo to get that GIF in sport !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 10:02 - Feb 6 with 1975 viewsizlingtonhoop

He's correct about too many people (I mean globally, not just N7) - then brags about his imagined insemination services.

Then he goes on about 'our own MPs' while we know he didn't vote for his (Emily T). I often wonder why people complain about Eurocrats 'we didn't vote for' when most of us didn't vote for 'our own MPs', I'm in the minority, I did. What the hell difference does it make whether it's some prick in Westminster or some coq in Brussels telling us what to do?
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 10:33 - Feb 6 with 1953 viewsTheBlob

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 10:02 - Feb 6 by izlingtonhoop

He's correct about too many people (I mean globally, not just N7) - then brags about his imagined insemination services.

Then he goes on about 'our own MPs' while we know he didn't vote for his (Emily T). I often wonder why people complain about Eurocrats 'we didn't vote for' when most of us didn't vote for 'our own MPs', I'm in the minority, I did. What the hell difference does it make whether it's some prick in Westminster or some coq in Brussels telling us what to do?

Mmmmmmmmmmm......brussels.....coq (au vin).....got my vote.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 10:52 - Feb 6 with 1732 viewsQPRDave

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 19:07 - Feb 5 by distortR

The poles are telling us what we can and can't do while the polish state attacks their free press. Marvelous.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:25]

The Poles love us ....don't they?
WW2 allies, we pledged to go to war if Poland was invaded. They are our friends surely

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/640970/British-man-refused-work-Chiquito-Polish
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:04 - Feb 6 with 1720 viewsbarabajagal

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 10:52 - Feb 6 by QPRDave

The Poles love us ....don't they?
WW2 allies, we pledged to go to war if Poland was invaded. They are our friends surely

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/640970/British-man-refused-work-Chiquito-Polish

You myopic twxts...

That's all I know....
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:25 - Feb 6 with 1703 viewsTacticalR

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 01:17 - Feb 6 by isawqpratwcity

Holloway is a librarian, he knows what irony is. It's in the Dewey Decimal system under 'Chemistry'.

Is it true that when he gets bored at work he sings 'Is this a library?'

Air hostess clique

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:35 - Feb 6 with 1693 viewsizlingtonhoop

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:25 - Feb 6 by TacticalR

Is it true that when he gets bored at work he sings 'Is this a library?'

No, he sings 'Is this a Highbury?'
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:10 - Feb 6 with 1671 viewsQPRDave

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:04 - Feb 6 by barabajagal

You myopic twxts...

That's all I know....

What????
What does that post mean?...What has short sightedness got to do with that?
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:19 - Feb 6 with 1657 viewsHollowayRanger

there are too many people we are like locusts ,unless some killer diease culls us we will destroyed everything

as for uk mp's I hate them but at least them were voted for by some of us and have to from time to time face us

but euro unknows telling us what we can cant do, euro courts telling us we cant deport anyone its a joke we might as well admit Germany won ww3 after all

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:27 - Feb 6 with 1647 viewsizlingtonhoop

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:19 - Feb 6 by HollowayRanger

there are too many people we are like locusts ,unless some killer diease culls us we will destroyed everything

as for uk mp's I hate them but at least them were voted for by some of us and have to from time to time face us

but euro unknows telling us what we can cant do, euro courts telling us we cant deport anyone its a joke we might as well admit Germany won ww3 after all

You have heard of the European Elections?

Those who support PR might argue it is a more democratic body than Westminster.

As for your first point - with which I mostly agree - why then do you keep claiming to add to the problem?
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 1625 viewsTheBlob

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:27 - Feb 6 by izlingtonhoop

You have heard of the European Elections?

Those who support PR might argue it is a more democratic body than Westminster.

As for your first point - with which I mostly agree - why then do you keep claiming to add to the problem?

There are certain species that when faced with overpopulation develop "gay " tendencies and don't reproduce.And then something/someone comes along to upset the balance.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:48 - Feb 6 with 1603 viewsisawqpratwcity

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:19 - Feb 6 by HollowayRanger

"euro courts telling us we cant deport anyone"

If you think that is true then you either didn't read or didn't understand the article in the OP.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:59 - Feb 6 with 1589 viewsPommyhoop

http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/424815/one-syrian-refugees-journey-to-a-n
I usually keep away from these threads being a castaway and all that, but I really must add this vid.. I know it was put out to drumup support for Syrian refugees but it scared me how easy it as for group of single Arab males to waltzabout in Europe all the way to Norway so cheaply and easily.
Keep them borders closed

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024