Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why we should leave the EU part 1 11:09 - Feb 5 with 14612 viewsloftboy

European court challenges Britain's right to deport foreign criminals

http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBp7Dcw?a=1&m=EN-GB

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

why we should leave the EU part 1 (n/t) on 11:11 - Feb 5 with 5994 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 11:14]
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:15 - Feb 5 with 5962 viewsstumbleandfall

Correct. Even Russia is subject to the European Court.

What's Part 2?
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:15 - Feb 5 with 5962 viewsloftboy

why we should leave the EU part 1 (n/t) on 11:11 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 11:14]

Well that's a load of bollocks then, what's the point in having an elected government if another country can over rule it, what did our fathers /grandfathers fight for, I hope Cameron tells them to stick it up their arses
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 11:16]

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:15 - Feb 5 with 5961 views1BobbyHazell

https://stop-ttip.org/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:22 - Feb 5 with 5932 viewsBoston

I don't think the Caliphate of Britain will ever leave the EU.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 5901 viewsTheBlob

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:22 - Feb 5 by Boston

I don't think the Caliphate of Britain will ever leave the EU.

I have this horrible feeling that maybe some false flag event or some manipulation will scupper the exit process.Can't imagine the ruling elite will allow the Proles to derail grand plans.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:06 - Feb 5 with 5867 views1BobbyHazell

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 11:42 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

I have this horrible feeling that maybe some false flag event or some manipulation will scupper the exit process.Can't imagine the ruling elite will allow the Proles to derail grand plans.

Absolutely. This has been a long time in the making by the Secret Handshakers. The usual terrorism/financial fear mongering will be out in full force. A huge leap in the erosion of self sovereignty, freedom and democracy (if they really exist anyway).
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:13 - Feb 5 with 5840 viewsRs_Holy

THIS!!!.. the powers that be need something to happen to sway opinion!
Login to get fewer ads

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:29 - Feb 5 with 5794 viewsdoogi55

we abide by the European court of human rights ,its called that because it in Europe not the eu.the eu is a separate body
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:35 - Feb 5 with 5780 viewspomanjou

1/We never, ever, voted to be in that wot we is in now.

2/ As long as our own government can be usurped by those unelected
pillox in Brussels, Strasbourg and wherever we should not contemplate
staying in.

3/ Lets be OUT, OUT and OUT, period.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:38 - Feb 5 with 5759 viewsTheBlob

Maybe the nice big financial crash that's building up will happen finally and matters will be delayed.......

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:54 - Feb 5 with 5720 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:38 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

Maybe the nice big financial crash that's building up will happen finally and matters will be delayed.......

Does this prediction have an expiry date, as in is there an amount of time that can pass where you can no longer say 'I told you so'. Anyone can predict a financial crash because they are quite regular really.

Not having a dig, but a lot of people make vague predictions that will obviously come true in some capacity.

Like horoscopes.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 13:02]
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:03 - Feb 5 with 5694 viewsAntti_Heinola

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:35 - Feb 5 by pomanjou

1/We never, ever, voted to be in that wot we is in now.

2/ As long as our own government can be usurped by those unelected
pillox in Brussels, Strasbourg and wherever we should not contemplate
staying in.

3/ Lets be OUT, OUT and OUT, period.

Easiest way to be OUT OUT OUT is to move.
Pros and cons really. In or out, it won't affect you too much

Bare bones.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:08 - Feb 5 with 5679 viewsTheBlob

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:54 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Does this prediction have an expiry date, as in is there an amount of time that can pass where you can no longer say 'I told you so'. Anyone can predict a financial crash because they are quite regular really.

Not having a dig, but a lot of people make vague predictions that will obviously come true in some capacity.

Like horoscopes.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 13:02]

Where did I make a prediction?"Maybe" has no expiry date.
And yes,you are having a dig.

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:09 - Feb 5 with 5669 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:08 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

Where did I make a prediction?"Maybe" has no expiry date.
And yes,you are having a dig.

Sorry Blob, an allusion to a crash.
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:32 - Feb 5 with 5640 viewsQPR_John

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 12:29 - Feb 5 by doogi55

we abide by the European court of human rights ,its called that because it in Europe not the eu.the eu is a separate body

The European Court of Justice is part of the EU
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 5611 viewskropotkin41

As 1BobbyHazell points out, if the EU makes you feel like your sovereignty is being trampled on - as if you're in charge of anything at all anyway! - then why not acquaint yourself with TTIP.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the

https://stop-ttip.org/what-is-the-problem-ttip-ceta/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/no-we-cant-protect-ourselves-from-ttip-by-le

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 5611 viewsSuffolk

There is a deafening silence in response.
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 5562 viewsessextaxiboy

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 13:32 - Feb 5 by QPR_John

The European Court of Justice is part of the EU

They are not linked . If we come out of the EU we will still be signed up to the Bill.

The Government should prepare our own Bill of Rights and put it out there for comparison and debate . They have been promising it for years .

It might allay some fears on both sides of the debate and at least we could lobby our own elected parliament for changes and amendments.

The EU , FIFA and the IOC all adminstrative dinosaurs who have lost the way and need tearing down and starting from scratch IMO .

I am voting out ..
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:30 - Feb 5 with 5459 viewsjonno

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 14:13 - Feb 5 by essextaxiboy

They are not linked . If we come out of the EU we will still be signed up to the Bill.

The Government should prepare our own Bill of Rights and put it out there for comparison and debate . They have been promising it for years .

It might allay some fears on both sides of the debate and at least we could lobby our own elected parliament for changes and amendments.

The EU , FIFA and the IOC all adminstrative dinosaurs who have lost the way and need tearing down and starting from scratch IMO .

I am voting out ..

I think a lot of people will be voting to leave. Cameron has got no real change out of the EU, he was never likely to, and people will realise that sooner or later.
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 5445 viewsAitch

I have the feeling you may well be right. The EU tends to only accept referendums if they go in their favour.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:39 - Feb 5 with 5439 viewsloftboy

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:30 - Feb 5 by jonno

I think a lot of people will be voting to leave. Cameron has got no real change out of the EU, he was never likely to, and people will realise that sooner or later.

9/10 of the people.i have spoken to have said they will vote out, some of them.give the reason " I just want to see what carnage it will cause"!

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:59 - Feb 5 with 5415 viewsTheBlob

I never wanted to be in the Common Market for starters - and voted no - because you could see what was going to happen.And sure enough......

I remember an old cartoon of the time when R's had just won the League Cup.There was a guy in a hooped shirt who looked suspiciously like Jim Langley speaking on the phone.
"But we can't go into Europe,Prime Minister,we're only in the third division".

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 17:36 - Feb 5 with 5379 viewsHendonHoop

I would vote to come out of the EU. One thing that has always puzzled me is the fact that the good people of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland would rather be ruled by an overseas foreign Government than in our own Parliaments/Assemblies where our four Nations can make our own decisions that are right for us. Maybe i'm wrong but is it just an old deep traditional hatred of England or everything English that is the main reason for this way of thinking?
why we should leave the EU part 1 on 17:36 - Feb 5 with 5376 viewsNortholt_Rs

why we should leave the EU part 1 on 16:30 - Feb 5 by jonno

And they'll fix the vote so we stay in....just like they fixed the vote for the Common Market back in the day.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024