Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan v Catalans 20:28 - Feb 5 with 1057 viewsMrSheen

Proper 1970s paddy field of a pitch. Pitch ruined by League 1 football.
Wigan v Catalans on 23:25 - Feb 5 with 1009 viewselnombre

Pitch no surprise, given It has been raining here since lunchtime. On 5th Feb 1971.

To be fair, Wigan played a decent enough passing game on the same surface in 90 mins of freezing hailstorm last Saturday.

Now that it takes me 4 hours to get home from LR, may I say 'thank you' for my only-ever opportunity for a first 'just back' post!
Wigan v Catalans on 23:45 - Feb 5 with 988 viewsNorthernr

Annoying match to watch. Catalans showing zero brain. They've got some big tough forwards, play the cards you've been dealt, give it to them and let them trundle it down the field. Throwing it around like it's 25 degrees and a flat track, dropping it constantly in bad areas.

If they want to win what they should with the team they have at their disposal, they can't just keep coming over here for their away games, playing like it's hot and dry, then shrugging their shoulders and saying "well we never win away" when it doesn't work.
Those players should be top three.

Amazed they've dropped Escare, should be top of everybody's shopping list if that's a permanent move.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wigan v Catalans on 08:52 - Feb 6 with 916 viewselnombre

Indeed, it was obvious even to a RL novice like me how much more effective the Dragons were once the rain stopped... (by which I mean 'paused' of course).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024