Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Ipswich 02:00 - Feb 6 with 1334 viewsozranger

I feel that this is going to be one of the hardest to predict, with those having left and possible inclusions. A week and a half training session should clear our the sinuses for those who weren't up to scratch, but who will be in favour for the gaffer?
Smithies
Perch, Onuoha, Hall, Kpekawa
Ale, Luongo
Hoilett, Phillips, Washington
Polter

but then it could actually be completely different! There are now so many options.
Team for Ipswich on 06:02 - Feb 6 with 1294 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

I would keep those players but play them slightly different. Washington has to be up front. Hoilet on the left, Phillips on the right and Poulter as a target man.
Team for Ipswich on 07:01 - Feb 6 with 1266 viewsdaveB

If we make a change at eft back would have thought it will be Robinson coming in
Team for Ipswich on 08:41 - Feb 6 with 1200 viewsdavman

Robinson left back.
Nasser at no. 10
Washington on bench.

Will struggle at that team is simply too lightweight.

I worry about us today; I cannot see us winning. Not enough steel and not enough goals in the team - sorry!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Team for Ipswich on 12:26 - Feb 6 with 1115 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Smithies
Perch, Ned, Hall, Konch
Philips, Ale, Luongo, Hoilett
Der Große Fokker and Denzel.

4-4-2. Keep it ol' skool and stick it right up 'em from the 'B' of the bang to the other side of the final whistle.

No surrender, do or die, unleash the awesome power of Cillit Bang and roll into a pub of your choice with three points in the bag and the friendly host pouring a tankard of his best, as we burst into Swing Low and stick it the Chilly Socks as well.....'kin 'ave it!!!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 12:26]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Team for Ipswich on 07:50 - Feb 7 with 985 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Team for Ipswich on 12:26 - Feb 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Smithies
Perch, Ned, Hall, Konch
Philips, Ale, Luongo, Hoilett
Der Große Fokker and Denzel.

4-4-2. Keep it ol' skool and stick it right up 'em from the 'B' of the bang to the other side of the final whistle.

No surrender, do or die, unleash the awesome power of Cillit Bang and roll into a pub of your choice with three points in the bag and the friendly host pouring a tankard of his best, as we burst into Swing Low and stick it the Chilly Socks as well.....'kin 'ave it!!!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 12:26]

...and I had Matty to score in my LFW prediction.

I've been angling for two up front with the players at our disposal. We've never really had the attacking full backs not physical fitness/intensity to play the 4-2-3-1 formation well enough.

Since that system has come into vogue, centre halves have been getting away with murder. With five midfielders all with defensive duties and only one forward to mark, they've become a little bit soft. Yesterday showed that while Denzel and Der Fokker are not the finished article, playing in the face of the centre halves is something they don't like.

We've also effectively entered the close season early. I hear tht JFH has a few players already lined up and with several pieces of inflated dross to go, the signs that were there a few weeks ago against Wolves are as much positive as they are a relief.

However, he/we still have a long way to go. We should realise that we're at the start of this rebuilding process and nowhere near the end of it. But getting a team fitter and getting it to show commitment mid-season is bloody hard work and one that has been so appalling run as ours has for the last few years, makes what we're seeing unfurl even more impressive from all concerned with the playing side of things at QPR.

Yesterday was brilliant in terms of seeing the two things I only ever ask of my team, effort and cutting out those stupid errors which are born of not giving a toss. There wasn't one player out there anything less than 100% committed yesterday.

Well done Rangers!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Team for Ipswich on 10:59 - Feb 7 with 908 viewsfrancisbowles

Team for Ipswich on 07:50 - Feb 7 by PlanetHonneywood

...and I had Matty to score in my LFW prediction.

I've been angling for two up front with the players at our disposal. We've never really had the attacking full backs not physical fitness/intensity to play the 4-2-3-1 formation well enough.

Since that system has come into vogue, centre halves have been getting away with murder. With five midfielders all with defensive duties and only one forward to mark, they've become a little bit soft. Yesterday showed that while Denzel and Der Fokker are not the finished article, playing in the face of the centre halves is something they don't like.

We've also effectively entered the close season early. I hear tht JFH has a few players already lined up and with several pieces of inflated dross to go, the signs that were there a few weeks ago against Wolves are as much positive as they are a relief.

However, he/we still have a long way to go. We should realise that we're at the start of this rebuilding process and nowhere near the end of it. But getting a team fitter and getting it to show commitment mid-season is bloody hard work and one that has been so appalling run as ours has for the last few years, makes what we're seeing unfurl even more impressive from all concerned with the playing side of things at QPR.

Yesterday was brilliant in terms of seeing the two things I only ever ask of my team, effort and cutting out those stupid errors which are born of not giving a toss. There wasn't one player out there anything less than 100% committed yesterday.

Well done Rangers!

From where I was sitting it was a 4231 with CW in the centre of the attacking mids. A straight swap for Fer but with a lot more running off the ball and getting up with and beyond Poulter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024