Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporting QPR 23:36 - Feb 6 with 4838 viewsHunterhoop

We were bloody good today.

Sod the result, we were actually good to watch!

I like the squad taking shape.

Smithies is a find. I'll call it now: signing of the last 3 years (post Austin).

But all of this, most importantly, led to a decent atmosphere. Get behind this team. It is our QPR.
Supporting QPR on 12:28 - Feb 8 with 732 viewswombat

Supporting QPR on 11:00 - Feb 8 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah, i was clenching a certain area of my anatomy too at that time! But be realistic - that will happen in any game when you're one up and it's in injury time. And that's what a keeper is there for!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2016 11:00]

hall , nedum smithies luongo and faurlin is a decent spine to build on , add the BFG denzel and even houilett to the mix we look a decent well balanced side , maybe the latest new dawn will actually be the one which works

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Supporting QPR on 13:36 - Feb 8 with 667 viewssimmo

Supporting QPR on 12:04 - Feb 7 by QPRDave

Same people will be hammering Smithies first fumble in to the net.
Why we have to proclaim players as a god after one or two games is as bad as writing them off after the same time

Some people already have, for his brief appearance against Blackburn (which I was at - to watch him follow a bit of a flap at a cross in the first few minutes with 2 or 3 great saves).

He clearly saved us 2 points on Saturday, such a refreshing change to the points 'King Green' reguarly threw on the bonfire. The fact we kept him on the bench for 6 months is scandalous. Pleased that issue is behind us.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2016 13:38]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024