Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb video. 18:28 - Feb 7 with 1829 viewsHayesender

Actually quite emotional watching this

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Superb video. on 18:34 - Feb 7 with 1798 viewspaulparker

Great days Hayes , Olly was huge for us ,
You know I actually miss the pitch announcer we used to have
"Welcome to loft us road , "we are QPR" etc , hairs on the back of the neck stuff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Superb video. on 19:35 - Feb 7 with 1619 viewsBlackCrowe

god how the years pass. I missed the Hillsborough game as it was young Crowe's third birthday and i just couldn't miss it - so literally spent the whole party checking my phone. Madame Crowe not overly impressed. Party over and i legged it up from Kingston to the Bush Ranger to celebrate with returning masses. Crazy night.

Young Crowe is now approaching 15, 5'10'" and will keep the faith long after i've gone and hopefully his kids too.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Superb video. on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 1581 viewsbosh67

This video should be played to the team every month lest they forget what QPR is about.

Ollie should be brought back as ambassador of club ethics. Queens Park Rangers Utd, because this club is about the team and the fans.

Love the passion of the players, Gino, what a hero, Gareth, you could see he was born to lead and Kev, need I say more, plus Birch, again, need I say more.

When QPR was the real deal and what it can become again. It's about the players and management loving this club. Wanting to do the very best they can for the club and the fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Superb video. on 20:06 - Feb 7 with 1528 viewsHAYESBOY

Weve got Tony Thorpe, Weve got Tony Thorpe!

Watched the game at the ground in the big screen fantastic day.....and night.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 20:08]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Superb video. on 20:19 - Feb 7 with 1482 viewsstowmarketrange

What a great day out we had at Hillsborough.My mate next to me caught Kevin Gallen's boot as he threw it into the crowd,and he met the team coach at Leicester services for photos and autographs.
And what a team of characters we had.I don't think there have many teams that have had as many fans of the club they played for as we didthat year.Then there was Gino.
Superb video. on 21:02 - Feb 7 with 1402 viewsPeterHucker

that season, being at Hillsborough, the street parade and Hammersmith Town Hall, just about the greatest times I've ever had as a QPR fan.
Superb video. on 21:13 - Feb 7 with 1376 viewseghamranger

I remember those tops. The hoops went all the way round the back and the front !
Superb video. on 22:02 - Feb 7 with 1305 viewsE17hoop

Just realised Clattenburg reffed the SW game and the Oldham 2nd tie.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Superb video. on 22:16 - Feb 7 with 1274 viewsdaveB

Superb video. on 22:02 - Feb 7 by E17hoop

Just realised Clattenburg reffed the SW game and the Oldham 2nd tie.

and the promotion day against Leeds plus the semi final against Wigan
Superb video. on 23:00 - Feb 7 with 1197 viewsbarabajagal

I loved that team. Everything about it felt brilliant. From the inevitable play off defeat in Cardiff, traipsing back from the Millenium Stadium, not wanting to look back. Through to going bonkers with bro 12 months later. I don't think I've ever been that drunk than I was that day. Great season and the last my QPR supporting father witnessed. Made it even more special. Holloway will always have a very special place in my memory. He brought a real sense of togetherness between fans and staff. I love hm for that.
Superb video. on 07:19 - Feb 8 with 1096 viewsLblock

The synergy and energy around the place back then was something to behold.

From such adversity came such great, great days.
There's the snippet of Ollie's speech in the hotel with fans before Chef Weds that really got me going. There is a full version out there on Yutube somewhere and it really is emotional gear.

For all the heartache and bellyaches.... we've been a lucky old fanbase these last dozen years. It's never been boring!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024