Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sliver lining for the PL 01:13 - Feb 8 with 3816 viewssilky

Isn't it refreshing to see the cost of a squad assembled that one of the top 6 would happily spend on 1 player!

Mahrez = 400k, brilliant

I hope they do it, and tear the PL a new one!

Does make my stomach turn seeing Simpson on that list, he was good for us! Thanks HR..........

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

A sliver lining for the PL on 04:27 - Feb 8 with 3774 viewsPommyhoop

Vardy and Mahrez 32 goals between them for 1.4 mill.
Unreal!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A sliver lining for the PL on 05:42 - Feb 8 with 3748 viewsisawqpratwcity

A sliver lining for the PL on 04:27 - Feb 8 by Pommyhoop

Vardy and Mahrez 32 goals between them for 1.4 mill.
Unreal!!

And a fair chance that, even with promotion increases, Rooney's wage could cover that entire XI.

What they're doing, it's awesome.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

A sliver lining for the PL on 07:11 - Feb 8 with 3689 viewshoops_legend

Redknapp must hate this. Every bleeding week i read his article in the evening standard (like a car crash i cant look away).. and he says theres nothing a manager can do its just about who has the best players. Obviously this is clearly nonsense and just reflect his management style.

Ranieri has taken an average team and made it the hardest workibg team out there.. added some flair here or there but got the balance perfect and given limited players a defined role. Who would have said a team with wes morgan and danny simpson woukd be top??!! No chance but credit to ranieri and hope they win it...
A sliver lining for the PL on 07:27 - Feb 8 with 3665 viewsisawqpratwcity

A sliver lining for the PL on 07:11 - Feb 8 by hoops_legend

Redknapp must hate this. Every bleeding week i read his article in the evening standard (like a car crash i cant look away).. and he says theres nothing a manager can do its just about who has the best players. Obviously this is clearly nonsense and just reflect his management style.

Ranieri has taken an average team and made it the hardest workibg team out there.. added some flair here or there but got the balance perfect and given limited players a defined role. Who would have said a team with wes morgan and danny simpson woukd be top??!! No chance but credit to ranieri and hope they win it...

It must be especially galling to Harry that one of that eleven is some-one who he sold for the bang-average price of that team without even a second thought.

Up yours, Harry!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

A sliver lining for the PL on 16:26 - Feb 8 with 3482 viewsTacticalR

A sliver lining for the PL on 07:11 - Feb 8 by hoops_legend

As a Leicester fan pointed out on 606 the other day, Pearson assembled the team, and the current run of wins started under Pearson.

Air hostess clique

A sliver lining for the PL on 16:51 - Feb 8 with 3439 viewsEastR

A sliver lining for the PL on 16:26 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

As a Leicester fan pointed out on 606 the other day, Pearson assembled the team, and the current run of wins started under Pearson.

10 of the squad of 18 who beat us on the last day of the season were in Saturday’s squad that beat Man City. That’s 45%, nearly half, who weren’t.

Pearson takes some credit for sure, and got them what, 7 out of 9 wins at the end? But Ranieri after 2 defeats in 25 deserves all the plaudits coming his way.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

A sliver lining for the PL on 18:19 - Feb 8 with 3378 viewsJuzzie

A sliver lining for the PL on 16:26 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

That's a bit like saying the trio of Magilton, Hart & Harford were responsible for our Championship winning team, not Warnock.

Before Warnock arrived we already had Taraabt, Gorkks, Connolly, Ramage, Routledge, Helguson, etc. Warnock added to that with the likes of Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie etc.

I think Ranieri is adding to what Leicester already had in the same way Warnock did with us. IMO, credit is fully with Ranieri.
A sliver lining for the PL on 20:27 - Feb 8 with 3319 viewslondonscottish

A sliver lining for the PL on 07:27 - Feb 8 by isawqpratwcity

It must be especially galling to Harry that one of that eleven is some-one who he sold for the bang-average price of that team without even a second thought.

Up yours, Harry!

Back 5 based around Ferdinand....

Still really fricks me off that whole dumb episode.

(which all started with TF and HR getting pissed up at the races, meeting Rio there and setting off on that particularly daft foray.

FFS.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

A sliver lining for the PL on 18:46 - Feb 9 with 3200 viewsLblock

A sliver lining for the PL on 18:19 - Feb 8 by Juzzie

That's a bit like saying the trio of Magilton, Hart & Harford were responsible for our Championship winning team, not Warnock.

Before Warnock arrived we already had Taraabt, Gorkks, Connolly, Ramage, Routledge, Helguson, etc. Warnock added to that with the likes of Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie etc.

I think Ranieri is adding to what Leicester already had in the same way Warnock did with us. IMO, credit is fully with Ranieri.

Madness though isn't it?

People arguing on here that the state we find ourselves in isnt due to the string of Managers we've had, it's the infrastructure and very top of the club that's the issue
Then it gets flipped to another club and it's the ethos of the latest incumbent that cooks up success

I'm growing to hate the Leicester love in but it's solely based on pure jealousy!!!!
I'm jealous their owners put systems in place focusing on sports science, researching players they are recruiting fully and a no nonsense approach. They backed Pearson but with tight reigns however when he was not conforming they let him know in no uncertain terms and didn't either when they perceived needing action to kick on
I admire the fitness, the spirit and the work rate their players have shown. That was instilled under Pearson the loon. They keep going to the end and that's credit to whoever oversees their fitness and conditioning plus their sports science
Quite obviously they analyise the game and the squad has been built, over time, to blend and change tactics
Everything that comes out of that club in terms of media is well balanced and considered with Raneri saying all the right things with the right amount of joviality. I mean does anyone have a clue what the owner or CEO's names are without googling??? I bet neither are on Twitter!!!

Simple, basic and well thought out infrastructure and ergonomic growth

The palpable opposite to other clubs that spring to mind.

But all that aside....come on Arsenal!!! I'll explode with envy if the Baby Squad win it whereas only a mild pop when they make the Champions League (say that again slowly...WHEN they make the Champions League)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024