Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nico kranjcar 12:36 - Feb 8 with 3905 viewsbob566

hasn't kicked a football since he left us. He's a free agent and either he won't take a pay cut or nobody is interested in him.
nico kranjcar on 12:42 - Feb 8 with 3865 viewspaulparker

Its because honest Arry isn't in a job , Redcrapp said on talksh1te the other day that if he were to manage again Niko would be his first signing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

nico kranjcar on 12:47 - Feb 8 with 3820 viewsisawqpratwcity

Wiki talks about him being a free agent, but also that he signed a four year contract with Dynamo Kyiv in June 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Kranj%C4%8Dar

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

nico kranjcar on 12:54 - Feb 8 with 3776 viewsbob566

nico kranjcar on 12:47 - Feb 8 by isawqpratwcity

Wiki talks about him being a free agent, but also that he signed a four year contract with Dynamo Kyiv in June 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Kranj%C4%8Dar

that's where we got him on loan from. They must have released him from his contract. You'd have thought a Croatian team might have taken a punt on him.
nico kranjcar on 13:21 - Feb 8 with 3662 viewsTacticalR

Niko Kranjcar training with the New York Cosmos after Dynamo Kiev exit
http://www.espnfc.com/north-american-soccer-league/story/2801301/niko-kranjcar-t

I am sure he would make an excellent youth coach.

Other than that there is always a position open for him as houseboy at OnlyHereForTheNiko's.

Air hostess clique

nico kranjcar on 13:38 - Feb 8 with 3573 viewsLongsufferingR

The reason he hasn't kicked a football since he left us is he can no longer see the football over his gut.
nico kranjcar on 13:42 - Feb 8 with 3543 viewsBluce_Ree

Best thing about him and Charlie going is that we don't sing that dreadful song anymore.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

nico kranjcar on 13:45 - Feb 8 with 3536 viewsDannyPaddox

nico kranjcar on 12:42 - Feb 8 by paulparker

Its because honest Arry isn't in a job , Redcrapp said on talksh1te the other day that if he were to manage again Niko would be his first signing

Redknapp only needs to buy Niko Krancjar once more to get a bonus Niko Krancjar throw in for free.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2016 13:47]
nico kranjcar on 14:25 - Feb 8 with 3422 viewsbosh67

He is only 31. Seems to have fallen out of love with the game since he left us. I thought he played pretty well for us when he got himself fit. Not that I would suggest we get him back but I reckon he would come back on a wage that suits us rather than him. He was happy at the club and enjoyed being part of it. Of all the players to moan about Nico definitely isn't one. Yes, he was overweight but he did get himself back to fitness and played some great games in his time at the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

nico kranjcar on 14:52 - Feb 8 with 3340 viewsfrancisbowles

nico kranjcar on 14:25 - Feb 8 by bosh67

He is only 31. Seems to have fallen out of love with the game since he left us. I thought he played pretty well for us when he got himself fit. Not that I would suggest we get him back but I reckon he would come back on a wage that suits us rather than him. He was happy at the club and enjoyed being part of it. Of all the players to moan about Nico definitely isn't one. Yes, he was overweight but he did get himself back to fitness and played some great games in his time at the club.

I would go along with some of that, he did look very good for a few games at the start of the last PL season but then I think he got injured, his weight seem to have ballooned and he was back to be ineffectual. Great skill on his day but they were not regular enough.
nico kranjcar on 15:01 - Feb 8 with 3303 viewsJigsore

nico kranjcar on 14:52 - Feb 8 by francisbowles

I would go along with some of that, he did look very good for a few games at the start of the last PL season but then I think he got injured, his weight seem to have ballooned and he was back to be ineffectual. Great skill on his day but they were not regular enough.

i can't really hate Niko though... playing through that hamstring injury in the playoff semi against Wigan, fully aware it could (and did) cost him his place at the World Cup. Don't think we ever saw the best of him.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

nico kranjcar on 16:20 - Feb 8 with 3187 viewsAntti_Heinola

nico kranjcar on 15:01 - Feb 8 by Jigsore

i can't really hate Niko though... playing through that hamstring injury in the playoff semi against Wigan, fully aware it could (and did) cost him his place at the World Cup. Don't think we ever saw the best of him.

don't hate him, but one of harry's worst signings. He played on because he had to - Arry's team selection was so ludicrously appalling that night it needed major surgery throughout and three early subs.
Not necessarily his fault he was never fit - but signing him the second time was an utter joke.

Bare bones.

nico kranjcar on 18:02 - Feb 8 with 2989 viewsHayesender

Sign him up. I miss onlyhereforthenico

Poll: Shamima Beghum

nico kranjcar on 19:23 - Feb 8 with 2912 viewsHollowayRanger

don't dikita or traore have kicked a ball since he left either

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

nico kranjcar on 08:41 - Feb 9 with 2615 viewsDiscodroids

nico kranjcar on 13:42 - Feb 8 by Bluce_Ree

Best thing about him and Charlie going is that we don't sing that dreadful song anymore.

i used to hate that song with a passion . It caused me more pain than 30 mins on the captains wheel under Mrs Disco's harsh jackboot of corrective discipline.

I was distraught when he left. I really miss being enveloped by the elegance of zesty bergamot, a sous son of mytrle and racy notes of coffee and shimmering tones of gianduja cream, whenever the usless cnt stepped on the pitch.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 8:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

nico kranjcar on 09:02 - Feb 9 with 2586 viewspaulparker

nico kranjcar on 15:01 - Feb 8 by Jigsore

Sorry he was total crap , fat & useless , wasn't there a thread when we beat Barnsley that Niko was better than Adel ? and that he will tear the division a new one
as for this myth about giving up his world cup place , what's that all about ?
did he make a last desperate lunge to stop a goal or player, thus pulling his hamstring or breaking his leg in the process , No
did he slide in at the back post at full pelt to score the winner , pulling his hamstring , No

he was playing for a club that was the only club that wanted him , the club that was paying his wages , he started in a play off final when he shouldn't have because he was unfit (like all of his time here ) he was finished as a player that's why we never saw the best of him and because he was Arry's boy, he got another big contract

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

nico kranjcar on 10:04 - Feb 9 with 2487 viewsQPunkR

nico kranjcar on 13:21 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

Niko Kranjcar training with the New York Cosmos after Dynamo Kiev exit
http://www.espnfc.com/north-american-soccer-league/story/2801301/niko-kranjcar-t

I am sure he would make an excellent youth coach.

Other than that there is always a position open for him as houseboy at OnlyHereForTheNiko's.

*shudder*

QPR - "shit but local"

nico kranjcar on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 2453 viewsTacticalR

The thing I really liked about Kranjčar was that he was a world away from the numerous mindless players that the club had signed. This was my assessment of Kranjčar during and after the 2013/14 promotion season:

My assessment of Kranjčar after Charlton at home:

'He will occasionally do something flashy, but this is always flashiness with a purpose, like when he backheeled to Barton and took a couple of players out of the game. Despite his great skill he does everything with economy and is always looking to release the ball to someone else.'

My assessment of Kranjčar at the end of the season:

'Niko Kranjčar. I am not at all disappointed in Kranjčar. Perhaps I just never had the expectations that other people had. After Burnley away all the clued-up teams put players on Kranjčar, so that cut down on his room for manoeuvre. The thing that really impressed me about Kranjčar was his judgement on the ball. This is something that so many players lack. Tackling's not his thing, that's for sure. As to his physique, hasn't OnlyHereForTheNiko got a mathematical formula that proves that he's not fat?'

But don't take my word for it. Who listed Niko Kranjčar first as the player he likes playing with on Open All R's? Charlie Austin. Who is the first manager to put at least one player on Niko Kranjčar the whole game? Sean Dyche. They certainly rate him.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/121328/niko-kranjc

Air hostess clique

nico kranjcar on 12:46 - Feb 9 with 2341 viewsJigsore

nico kranjcar on 09:02 - Feb 9 by paulparker

Sorry he was total crap , fat & useless , wasn't there a thread when we beat Barnsley that Niko was better than Adel ? and that he will tear the division a new one
as for this myth about giving up his world cup place , what's that all about ?
did he make a last desperate lunge to stop a goal or player, thus pulling his hamstring or breaking his leg in the process , No
did he slide in at the back post at full pelt to score the winner , pulling his hamstring , No

he was playing for a club that was the only club that wanted him , the club that was paying his wages , he started in a play off final when he shouldn't have because he was unfit (like all of his time here ) he was finished as a player that's why we never saw the best of him and because he was Arry's boy, he got another big contract

he had every right to go off and leave us with 10 men but he at least made the effort to wander around the half way line and put off counter attackers. I in fact do prefer that to players who refuse to sit on the bench, or don't fancy the plane up to Newcastle, or get the bus home at half time because they got the hook...

i'm not saying he was great because he wasn't. He was far in excess of what a club like us should have been playing in the Championship with. I just reserve my hatred more conservatively for people that are genuine c*nts like Bosingwa and Redknapp.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

nico kranjcar on 12:56 - Feb 9 with 2307 viewsMvpeter

This man couldn't get fit for two years. Nuff said.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

nico kranjcar on 12:56 - Feb 9 with 2305 viewsbob566

nico kranjcar on 12:46 - Feb 9 by Jigsore

he had every right to go off and leave us with 10 men but he at least made the effort to wander around the half way line and put off counter attackers. I in fact do prefer that to players who refuse to sit on the bench, or don't fancy the plane up to Newcastle, or get the bus home at half time because they got the hook...

i'm not saying he was great because he wasn't. He was far in excess of what a club like us should have been playing in the Championship with. I just reserve my hatred more conservatively for people that are genuine c*nts like Bosingwa and Redknapp.

i'll be interested to see if disco shares your opinion of him.
nico kranjcar on 14:31 - Feb 9 with 2216 viewsJigsore

nico kranjcar on 12:56 - Feb 9 by bob566

i'll be interested to see if disco shares your opinion of him.

the fun thing about this forum is I already know what people are going to say before they say it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024