Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question 15:09 - Feb 8 with 1592 viewsTheBlob

Are we the only Championship club in history that makes a policy of loaning players to higher graded outfits?
Fer,Caulker,Sandro,Remy.......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Question on 15:16 - Feb 8 with 1561 viewspeejaybee

Its only them that will pay their wages.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Question on 15:31 - Feb 8 with 1518 viewsTacticalR

One of the strangest cases of downsizing ever seen.

Air hostess clique

Question on 16:26 - Feb 8 with 1443 viewswelwynranger

Question on 15:31 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

I am downsizing from my 2 bedroom bungalow. To a 4 bedroom townhouse.
Question on 16:27 - Feb 8 with 1437 viewsNorthernr

We loaned Hateley and Spencer up a league back in the 1990s as well, to Leeds and Everton.
Question on 16:41 - Feb 8 with 1375 viewsTacticalR

There is something weird about the way that lost souls like Sandro, Caulker and Mutch seemed doomed to wander the earth without really fitting in anywhere.

Air hostess clique

Question on 16:44 - Feb 8 with 1356 viewsToast_R

Question on 15:31 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

A case of needs must though really. Sensible clubs would have added a relegation clause that benefts the club for the players abject failure. I.e a serious wage decrease.

If you bought a big band H property at a time you were earning mega bucks then all of a sudden lost your job, you'd have to move out and let the place to someone who can afford to live there until your back on your feet. The consaquence of staying there would mean using your savings before letting the mortgage arrears build up and getting the thing re-possessed.
Question on 16:57 - Feb 8 with 1317 viewsTacticalR

Question on 16:44 - Feb 8 by Toast_R

A case of needs must though really. Sensible clubs would have added a relegation clause that benefts the club for the players abject failure. I.e a serious wage decrease.

If you bought a big band H property at a time you were earning mega bucks then all of a sudden lost your job, you'd have to move out and let the place to someone who can afford to live there until your back on your feet. The consaquence of staying there would mean using your savings before letting the mortgage arrears build up and getting the thing re-possessed.

But the strange thing about our downsizing is that when Norwich and Cardiff downsized they somehow managed to sell Caulker, Mutch, and Fer, whereas we have ended up loaning out Caulker, Sandro and Fer.

Air hostess clique

Question on 16:59 - Feb 8 with 1311 viewsTheBlob

Question on 16:41 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

There is something weird about the way that lost souls like Sandro, Caulker and Mutch seemed doomed to wander the earth without really fitting in anywhere.

Like the Flying Dutchman or the geezer wot shoots the albatross in ST Coleridge's "The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner",doomed to wander the world for all eternity seeking out and correcting potential souls who might similarly transgress - only the telling and the retelling of how he fukked up big time can relieve the pain.
Coming to a park bench near you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Question on 17:17 - Feb 8 with 1255 viewsHunterhoop

Question on 16:57 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

But the strange thing about our downsizing is that when Norwich and Cardiff downsized they somehow managed to sell Caulker, Mutch, and Fer, whereas we have ended up loaning out Caulker, Sandro and Fer.

Yes, Tactical, but as I'm sure you're aware, they only managed to sell them because we were in the market as a buyer.

I have no doubt that if QPR from 2-3 years ago was in the market this Jan, we would have been able to sell Fer, Sandro, Caulker and Green too!
Question on 17:19 - Feb 8 with 1250 viewsisawqpratwcity

Question on 16:59 - Feb 8 by TheBlob

Like the Flying Dutchman or the geezer wot shoots the albatross in ST Coleridge's "The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner",doomed to wander the world for all eternity seeking out and correcting potential souls who might similarly transgress - only the telling and the retelling of how he fukked up big time can relieve the pain.
Coming to a park bench near you.

...or a football forum.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Question on 17:22 - Feb 8 with 1230 viewsNorthernr

Question on 17:17 - Feb 8 by Hunterhoop

Yes, Tactical, but as I'm sure you're aware, they only managed to sell them because we were in the market as a buyer.

I have no doubt that if QPR from 2-3 years ago was in the market this Jan, we would have been able to sell Fer, Sandro, Caulker and Green too!

It's actually terrible news for the purveyors of faulty mediocre football players that QPR seem to be getting our act together a bit now. Previously we were like the sports' webuyanycar.com - bring any old part used South Korean model, or a a cut and shut Brazilian with dodgy documents, and walk away with some cash. Now where can you go to get your £10m for a midfielder with no knees? Or £50k a week for a goalkeeper that can't kick?

They need that Middle Eastern anus womble at Forest to get them into the Premier League amongst the TV money.
Question on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 1207 viewsBklynRanger

What the fcuk is an anus womble and are they expensive?!
Question on 17:31 - Feb 8 with 1192 viewsTacticalR

Question on 17:17 - Feb 8 by Hunterhoop

Perhaps the government needs to step in with a player price guarantee scheme in as it has done with mortgages to induce buyers into the market?

Air hostess clique

Question on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 1181 viewsTacticalR

Question on 17:26 - Feb 8 by BklynRanger

What the fcuk is an anus womble and are they expensive?!

I think that's the name of a player we are watching at Celta Vigo.

Air hostess clique

Question on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 1160 viewsrobith

I think it's less policy and more the unfortunate side effect of policy
Question on 18:24 - Feb 8 with 1052 viewsBklynRanger

Question on 17:34 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

I think that's the name of a player we are watching at Celta Vigo.

I thought we were loaning him from Russian powerhouse, FC Tomsk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024