Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul clement 18:14 - Feb 8 with 19497 viewstonyQPR

Sacked by Derby
Paul clement on 18:15 - Feb 8 with 6852 viewsJigsore

dream manager

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Paul clement on 18:15 - Feb 8 with 6844 viewsJamie

Took the easy option by joining Derby and blown it big time.
Paul clement on 18:17 - Feb 8 with 6817 viewsStanisgod

Really hope they dont go up, absolute joke.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Paul clement on 18:17 - Feb 8 with 6817 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Awful decision by Derby

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Paul clement on 18:17 - Feb 8 with 6805 viewsNorthernr

Amazing all round. That will have cost them a fortune.
Paul clement on 18:19 - Feb 8 with 6783 viewsBklynRanger

Twitter moron posts 'Go and get him Tony' in 3....2....1.....
Paul clement on 18:20 - Feb 8 with 6759 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Short of gross misconduct, there is no reason to sack a manager in the same season your hired him.

They are fifth.
Paul clement on 18:20 - Feb 8 with 6761 viewsHayesender

Derby seem to be madder than our club

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Paul clement on 18:22 - Feb 8 with 6733 viewsRangersw12

Don't understand the statement they have out out either

Says they didn't plan for promotion but then go onto say they have the best squad and should be winning more games !
Paul clement on 18:22 - Feb 8 with 6724 viewsLblock

Blimey.

I was walking the hound with me Foolham mate yesterday and I said that result Saturday would really crank the pressure up on Dream Manager PC.

Never did I imagine they'd can him!

Well, well, well..........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paul clement on 18:22 - Feb 8 with 6727 viewsHayesender

5th place, and only 5 points off top spot

Paul clement on 18:23 - Feb 8 with 6721 viewsJuzzie

Ridiculous decision by Derby but maybe, despite all the time he spent at glamourous European clubs, he stepped into the hotseat too soon, especially at a club that had promotion down as a must.

Mind you, had he come to QPR I'm sure the same would have happened as our problems are/were more deep rooted and he would have been given no time at all and promotion too would have been the very least which simply would not have happened with the team at his disposal.
Paul clement on 18:27 - Feb 8 with 6669 viewswombat

Paul clement on 18:23 - Feb 8 by Juzzie

Ridiculous decision by Derby but maybe, despite all the time he spent at glamourous European clubs, he stepped into the hotseat too soon, especially at a club that had promotion down as a must.

Mind you, had he come to QPR I'm sure the same would have happened as our problems are/were more deep rooted and he would have been given no time at all and promotion too would have been the very least which simply would not have happened with the team at his disposal.

The ghost of bobbys goal continues to haunt them , mad mad decision by derby

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Paul clement on 18:28 - Feb 8 with 6662 viewsBlue_Castello

Shocked at that one, they do have a very strong squad for the Championship with some of the best midfielders in the division to select from.

Sod's law they play an easy fixture on Saturday at home to MK Dons which they will win, but they will struggle with some of the fixtures afterwards and I hope we stuff them on the 8th March, good old evening game at Loftus Road.

They have gambled a lot of money on getting promoted this year and I still fancy Hull and Burnley for automatic and Sheffield Wednesday as a sneaky outside bet for the play-offs, that signing of Gary Hooper was excellent and a missing ingredient for their team.
Paul clement on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 6631 viewsQPRinCT

I imagine TF is doing this in reaction to this news:
Paul clement on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 6627 viewsHooped_Pullie

Paul clement on 18:15 - Feb 8 by Jigsore

dream manager

That tag will haunt him forever….

He can be seen as exceptionally unlucky in this instance, though, surely. No matter what they say, the Derby board are clearly desperate to reach the top flight.

Given his pedigree, and the performance of the Derby squad for most of this long, long Championship season, I don't think he'll be out of work for very long.

Can't see him fancying the Barnsley or Rotherham jobs that are going at the moment, mind !
Paul clement on 18:32 - Feb 8 with 6608 viewsexiled_dictator

I wonder, is it any coincidence that Ronaldo has confirmed he will be seeing out his contract till 2018?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Paul clement on 18:33 - Feb 8 with 6603 viewsGloucs_R

Rumour was he wanted to join Carlo in Berlin at the end of the season

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paul clement on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 6592 viewsPunteR

I'm feeling quite content being a QPR fan at the moment... Just bought myself a Breville toaster as well. Things are ok.

Paul Clement?.. Ah well...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Paul clement on 18:39 - Feb 8 with 6549 viewsLongsufferingR

Utter madness.

Hands off JFH!!
Paul clement on 18:42 - Feb 8 with 6527 viewsderbyhoop

Derby have spent a fortune in the last 18 months. Shackell, Ince, Johnson, Weimann, Butterfield, Thorne, Blackman plus Carson, Warnock and Bent, none of whom will be paid in peanuts. They are well supported (at a relatively low ticket price) but, as I said at the start of the season, it was a big gamble and if it all goes pear shaped, they could end up in serious financial trouble.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Paul clement on 18:42 - Feb 8 with 6527 viewsNW10Hoop

Paul clement on 18:23 - Feb 8 by Juzzie

Why don't we somehow shoe horn in a bit of QPR bashing for a change?

It just goes to show that there are loads of clubs/chairmen/fans who are as capable of mystifying decisions as us. Modern football is mental, it's not just QPR.
Paul clement on 18:48 - Feb 8 with 6479 viewsBlue_Castello

Paul clement on 18:39 - Feb 8 by LongsufferingR

Utter madness.

Hands off JFH!!

Hands off JFH - Hopefully we are safe on that one when he moved from Burton one of the reasons stated in the press was that his family still live in Surrey, he doesn't want them to move so a job in West London is almost ideal.
Paul clement on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 6465 viewsHayesender

I wouldn't be surprised to see David Moyes rock up at Derby in the coming days

Paul clement on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 6466 viewsbaz_qpr

That has to be the maddest managerial decision of the season so far, they are 5th, had a bit of a wobble yet but still well in the hunt to win the bloody thing. The only reason I can think off is player revolt but utterly barmy. At we least we sack our managers because we are in the shit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024