Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 12:26 - Feb 10 with 25329 viewsdaveB

Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to grooming and having sex with a child

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528
Adam Johnson on 22:05 - Feb 12 with 4132 viewsNorthernr

Adam Johnson on 19:55 - Feb 12 by WestonsuperR

Agree with all this. I've looked into the Evans case and the conviction was certainly dubious and I personally think was largely due to the way Evans conducted himself after the event and in court, Evans himself seems a pretty horrible character but wouldn't surprise me at all if he won the appeal.

I'd be surprised.
Adam Johnson on 22:06 - Feb 12 with 4130 viewsRSoul

How much extra money has he made, by not going guilty straight away? Scumbag, wrong un,
Adam Johnson on 23:10 - Feb 12 with 4000 viewsE17hoop

Adam Johnson on 22:05 - Feb 12 by Northernr

I'd be surprised.

Same here. Evans appeal has to be based on a failure of procedure or new evidence and neither seem to have been presented. Effectively he's saying it wasn't fair and wants it reviewed. Unlikely to change the verdict.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Adam Johnson on 23:39 - Feb 12 with 3951 viewsingeminate

Adam Johnson on 21:21 - Feb 12 by johncharles

It's pretty scary the way this has taken off on here. No notice taken of Clive's point that this is the prosecution's case and the defence will put a totally different version of events. But no, let's all believe the first thing we are told and get off on self righteousness. It's a powerful drug.
I'm reading Jon Ronson's book about public shaming and there's a great bit about mass hysteria.
Just for a minute stop and look at yourselves.

I read that book a while back, great read.

What that has to do with someone who has just pleaded GUILTY to grooming an underage girl I don't know.

Being disgusted by that isn't being self righteous - in fact the only self righteous post on this thread is, ironically, yours.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Mar 2 with 3640 viewsBrightonhoop

All over the news tonight, not understanding why SUFC are kopping it, if he claimed innocence and then changed his plea as seems, didn't they sack him on that very day? Unprecedented case, I guess, not sure what the Club could have done more.

I hope that's the last we see of him, proper wrong un.
Adam Johnson on 18:49 - Mar 2 with 3659 viewsjonno

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Mar 2 by Brightonhoop

All over the news tonight, not understanding why SUFC are kopping it, if he claimed innocence and then changed his plea as seems, didn't they sack him on that very day? Unprecedented case, I guess, not sure what the Club could have done more.

I hope that's the last we see of him, proper wrong un.

According to the news, he told Sunderland he was guilty but they didn't sack him immediately because he was going to plead not guilty. If that is true the club looks pretty bad.
Adam Johnson on 18:54 - Mar 2 with 3632 viewsconnell10

Adam Johnson on 18:49 - Mar 2 by jonno

According to the news, he told Sunderland he was guilty but they didn't sack him immediately because he was going to plead not guilty. If that is true the club looks pretty bad.

Clubs will do anything to stay in the premershite.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adam Johnson on 19:03 - Mar 2 with 3604 viewsBrightonhoop

That's partly why it is confusing, sacking him there and then if the Club knew would have saved a hefty wage bill for several months, so it doesn't stack up. If they knew he was guilty they would have known he would have no material value left.
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 19:13 - Mar 2 with 3572 viewsjohncharles

Adam Johnson on 23:39 - Feb 12 by ingeminate

I read that book a while back, great read.

What that has to do with someone who has just pleaded GUILTY to grooming an underage girl I don't know.

Being disgusted by that isn't being self righteous - in fact the only self righteous post on this thread is, ironically, yours.

I have to reply to your post because I fumbled and down arrowed. A gift from heaven to someone who labels people self righteous.
Otherwise I wouldn't be arsed.

Strong and stable my arse.

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Mar 2 with 3542 viewsBluce_Ree

News is saying Johnson is likely to get between 4 and 10 years.

See ya!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adam Johnson on 19:29 - Mar 2 with 3514 viewspaulparker

fingers crossed he gets a kicking everyday he is in Nick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Adam Johnson on 20:13 - Mar 2 with 3417 viewsNortholt_Rs

Adam Johnson on 19:29 - Mar 2 by paulparker

fingers crossed he gets a kicking everyday he is in Nick

Yeah and gets banged up in the same cell as the brum left jabber!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Adam Johnson on 20:34 - Mar 2 with 3381 viewsTGRRRSSS

Imagine if he was a person of true power and influence, then he and his family would now be getting apologies for the impertinence of the Great Unwashed to even question him and upset him and his family...
Adam Johnson on 05:16 - Mar 3 with 3185 viewstimcocking

I never liked his use of the word 'class' to describe everything. "Baby looks class"? Not a very bright bloke.
Adam Johnson on 08:20 - Mar 3 with 3073 viewsRBlock

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Mar 2 by Bluce_Ree

News is saying Johnson is likely to get between 4 and 10 years.

See ya!

He won't get anything near 10. That is the category range but there isn't much in the way of aggravating factors. The starting point is 5 years, If he is of previous good character I'd expect him to get a 4/5. He'll be out in 2 years.
Adam Johnson on 08:37 - Mar 3 with 3051 viewsGloryHunter

Adam Johnson on 20:34 - Mar 2 by TGRRRSSS

Imagine if he was a person of true power and influence, then he and his family would now be getting apologies for the impertinence of the Great Unwashed to even question him and upset him and his family...

Or if he were Steven "Stevie G" Gerrard . . .
Adam Johnson on 09:01 - Mar 3 with 3010 viewsBluce_Ree

Adam Johnson on 08:20 - Mar 3 by RBlock

He won't get anything near 10. That is the category range but there isn't much in the way of aggravating factors. The starting point is 5 years, If he is of previous good character I'd expect him to get a 4/5. He'll be out in 2 years.

Career ended, how splendid!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adam Johnson on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 2989 viewsKonk

Hopefully when the judge gets round to sentencing, he'll add on a couple of weeks for the cheating tw at's dive against Fulham a few years ago.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 9:22]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Adam Johnson on 09:26 - Mar 3 with 2960 viewsQPR1882

Adam Johnson on 09:01 - Mar 3 by Bluce_Ree

I thought that about Luke McCormick after he killed 2 children and Lee Hughes after he went on the run and left a man to die.

Football has no morals
Adam Johnson on 09:29 - Mar 3 with 2951 viewspaulparker

Adam Johnson on 09:01 - Mar 3 by Bluce_Ree

those wrong uns at Oldham will more than likely sign him
saying that am pretty sure he wouldn't mind a stab at the league in Thailand or Vietnam
Altogether now adam johnsons having a party, bring your homework and your smarties

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Adam Johnson on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 2948 viewsHayesender

Adam Johnson on 08:37 - Mar 3 by GloryHunter

Or if he were Steven "Stevie G" Gerrard . . .

What did he do?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Adam Johnson on 09:34 - Mar 3 with 2942 viewsTheBlob

And in other news.......
Man does two years light porridge after murdering 29 people and is released.

Funny old world indeed.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Adam Johnson on 09:34 - Mar 3 with 2941 viewsadhoc_qpr

My wife's family are all mackems and the word up there is that after Johnson was arrested he said something like 'If this is about Girl X, i only kissed her, i never had sex with her' before his lawyer arrived - not realizing that he was incriminating himself, hence the guilty plea.

Seems like the right verdict, the guys an idiot and his career is over.
Adam Johnson on 11:42 - Mar 3 with 2872 viewsRBlock

Adam Johnson on 09:34 - Mar 3 by adhoc_qpr

My wife's family are all mackems and the word up there is that after Johnson was arrested he said something like 'If this is about Girl X, i only kissed her, i never had sex with her' before his lawyer arrived - not realizing that he was incriminating himself, hence the guilty plea.

Seems like the right verdict, the guys an idiot and his career is over.

What is interesting is why he didn't plead guilty at the first oppurtunity. He waited until the trial started, decimating any credit he might have received (had he gone guilty at the 1st opppurtunity he would have got one third off) and making him seem duplicitous. Maybe he just wanted to keep getting paid and save up as much cash as possible prior to conviction.
Adam Johnson on 11:49 - Mar 3 with 2853 viewsDiscodroids

a Guilty verdict with a possible 4 - 10 year Tariff you say ?...

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024