Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 12:26 - Feb 10 with 25380 viewsdaveB

Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to grooming and having sex with a child

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528
Adam Johnson on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 8410 viewsstevec

He'll be playing on the high security wing.
Adam Johnson on 13:03 - Feb 10 with 8365 viewsBluce_Ree

SEX CASE! HANG HIM!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adam Johnson on 13:28 - Feb 10 with 8213 viewsHooped_Pullie

Another £10 million write-off ….

We're not the only squanderers…

Adam Johnson on 13:29 - Feb 10 with 8209 viewsStanisgod

You wouldn't think with a girlfriend like that he would have to muck about with kids.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Adam Johnson on 13:34 - Feb 10 with 8172 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Adam Johnson on 13:29 - Feb 10 by Stanisgod

You wouldn't think with a girlfriend like that he would have to muck about with kids.

I doubt she'll be his girlfriend for much longer...especially as he is a sure fire thing to be Bubba's biyatch soon enough!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Adam Johnson on 13:47 - Feb 10 with 8111 viewspaulparker

Hopefully the dirty nonce gets a good kicking inside, a total wrong un

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Adam Johnson on 13:52 - Feb 10 with 8085 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Adam Johnson on 13:47 - Feb 10 by paulparker

Hopefully the dirty nonce gets a good kicking inside, a total wrong un

Don't sit on the fence Paul!!
Adam Johnson on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 8041 viewsJigsore

Sunderland have egg on their face now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 8001 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Adam Nonceson
Adam Johnson on 15:03 - Feb 10 with 7823 viewsLblock

I had thought he'd earlier said he'd been effectively honey-trapped but admitting a charge of grooming put's him in a whole different ball game.
Whilst not right, a 15 year old girl telling you she's 18 is a whole different barrel of monkeys to admitting you knew her age and actively sought her out into an underage sexual relationship. He's in the same arena as the proper paedo's Jimmy & the gang.

As for his missus it's the old addage of why would she stay with the multi-millionaire football nonce scum? She's doing herself no favours. Take the kid and go for a settlement... admittedly that would be easier if married but still.

What are the two other charges he's gone NG on?

Throw way the key!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adam Johnson on 15:15 - Feb 10 with 7777 viewsBluce_Ree

Yeah it's a bad look if she's sticking with him. I guess she doesn't fancy having to get a proper job type job when the money stops rolling in.

Same as that bird who stuck by that rapey Sheff Utd c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 10 with 7717 viewsBklynRanger

I saw the footage of apparently him heading into court. Quite an amazing side to side strut going on - even if it was false bravado it looked ridiculous. But he topped that quite nicely by stopping to sign a couple of autographs. Signing fcuking autographs on his way in on child sex charges! What can you say?
Adam Johnson on 15:37 - Feb 10 with 7683 viewsessextaxiboy

Adam Johnson on 15:03 - Feb 10 by Lblock

I had thought he'd earlier said he'd been effectively honey-trapped but admitting a charge of grooming put's him in a whole different ball game.
Whilst not right, a 15 year old girl telling you she's 18 is a whole different barrel of monkeys to admitting you knew her age and actively sought her out into an underage sexual relationship. He's in the same arena as the proper paedo's Jimmy & the gang.

As for his missus it's the old addage of why would she stay with the multi-millionaire football nonce scum? She's doing herself no favours. Take the kid and go for a settlement... admittedly that would be easier if married but still.

Throw way the key!

They are similar charges . I suppose his defence will be that as soon as he knew her true age he stopped after committing the first offence .
Adam Johnson on 15:37 - Feb 10 with 7681 viewskensalriser

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

I saw the footage of apparently him heading into court. Quite an amazing side to side strut going on - even if it was false bravado it looked ridiculous. But he topped that quite nicely by stopping to sign a couple of autographs. Signing fcuking autographs on his way in on child sex charges! What can you say?

Doin' it for the kids innit!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Adam Johnson on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 7677 viewsBoston

Adam Johnson on 13:29 - Feb 10 by Stanisgod

Too right, she looks all of sixteen n' all.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Adam Johnson on 15:48 - Feb 10 with 7640 viewsessextaxiboy

Adam Johnson on 15:03 - Feb 10 by Lblock

Throw way the key!

Just had a look up ,

"any communication, in person, face to face or otherwise with a child for the purpose of committing a sex offence is still legally and commonly considered to be grooming"

If he is guilty of the sexual offence , just a text message would make him automatically guilty of grooming...

He will cop some stick from oppo fans if and when he plays again .
Adam Johnson on 16:08 - Feb 10 with 7576 viewsexiled_dictator

i cannot be the only parent of teenage daughters who could easily be transfixed by someone who is famous and has money.
it so sickens me to think that a person in such a high profile industry at the top of their game would engage in such activities.
i hope he gets put behind bars for a very long time, and that there are no special circumstances in the sentencing because he is a high profile footballer.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Adam Johnson on 16:47 - Feb 10 with 7440 viewsoddball

Adam Johnson on 16:08 - Feb 10 by exiled_dictator

i cannot be the only parent of teenage daughters who could easily be transfixed by someone who is famous and has money.
it so sickens me to think that a person in such a high profile industry at the top of their game would engage in such activities.
i hope he gets put behind bars for a very long time, and that there are no special circumstances in the sentencing because he is a high profile footballer.

probably get 100hrs community service working in mothercare.justice system in this country is shite.
Adam Johnson on 16:52 - Feb 10 with 7413 viewsQPRDave

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

I saw the footage you're talking about Bklyn and I too couldn't believe it............But.....I noticed he had a Manchester City crest on his blazer pocket. So i'm wondering if this is old footage of something else.
Have a look next time it's on
Adam Johnson on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 7378 viewsLblock

Adam Johnson on 15:48 - Feb 10 by essextaxiboy

Just had a look up ,

"any communication, in person, face to face or otherwise with a child for the purpose of committing a sex offence is still legally and commonly considered to be grooming"

If he is guilty of the sexual offence , just a text message would make him automatically guilty of grooming...

He will cop some stick from oppo fans if and when he plays again .

Cheers for that Rumpole!!!

Another mad section of UK law then

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Adam Johnson on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 7362 viewsBklynRanger

Adam Johnson on 16:52 - Feb 10 by QPRDave

I saw the footage you're talking about Bklyn and I too couldn't believe it............But.....I noticed he had a Manchester City crest on his blazer pocket. So i'm wondering if this is old footage of something else.
Have a look next time it's on

I wondered if the Sky japesters would try that, Dave. Good eyes. I stuck that 'apparently' in there to see off any legal action Mr Johnson's estate may take against me.
Adam Johnson on 17:09 - Feb 10 with 7334 viewsQPRDave

Adam Johnson on 17:01 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

I wondered if the Sky japesters would try that, Dave. Good eyes. I stuck that 'apparently' in there to see off any legal action Mr Johnson's estate may take against me.

Just seen it again Bklyn,
There are 2 pieces of footage to it, and in the 1st piece, he doesn't have a tie, but he is chewing gum and does look to me like a player getting off the team bus for a match.
Very casual.
Adam Johnson on 18:40 - Feb 10 with 7143 viewsthemodfather

anyone think there's a deal in this???
he'll get a non jail sentence for co-operating, but can a convicted nonce play football?
kids are in stadium, at training grounds....good line in the film mcvicar "sex case sex case, hang him hang him hang him"
Adam Johnson on 19:04 - Feb 10 with 7068 viewsQPRDave

If there is a deal Ched will be up in arms
Adam Johnson on 20:01 - Feb 10 with 6971 viewsHollowayRanger

they just had a daughter of their own as well

wonder how they would like it if some bloke went sniffing around her in 14 years time

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024