Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for Men. 14:17 - Feb 11 with 11631 viewsDiscodroids

Im thinking about it.

or just grow old relatively gracefully ?

i tried dying my sideburns but just ended up dying my skin so i looked like Mogwai from last of the mohicans

[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 14:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just for Men. on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 7398 viewsKonk

Grow old gracefully. The bloke who sits next to me gives it the old Just for Men and it's not a winning look. You won't look younger - you'll just look like a bloke who dyes his Barnet. Don't fight it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Just for Men. on 14:29 - Feb 11 with 7381 viewsToast_R

My hair f*cked off before I had a chance to even contemplate.
Just for Men. on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 7377 viewsMytch_QPR

I agree with Konk - the natural look works best:

http://ic.c4assets.com/brands/toast-of-london/series-4/episode-1/b8b574b0-1994-4

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Just for Men. on 14:31 - Feb 11 with 7371 viewsaston_hoop

Go on Disco!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Just for Men. on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 7358 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I went from Blond to permanent black once for a pirate party that was a f'ker.

Oh and if you're blond don't use henna you go ginger..... (I can vouch for this)
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 14:35]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just for Men. on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 7358 viewspaulparker

Dye it , unless of course its the David Guest look ,
if I had hair and a bit grey I would , you cant beat a bit of vanity Disco just to say you've still got it
I did consider a syrup when I was reseeding but Mrs P said I would have looked a cnt so I didn't bother and just shaved my head

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just for Men. on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 7352 viewsDiscodroids

mmmmm sage advice from some main players of the LFW dojo. Im doing ok on top but its doing a Visage , Im not vain or nowt just toying with the idea.

I do shave my chest though.Tis True.

when i went to Ibiza last year i shaved my legs as well and put jo's fake tan on them as they looked like something on the shelf at co op.

i dyed my hair blond/white in my early 30's and looked like a nazi camp doctor .
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 14:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just for Men. on 14:40 - Feb 11 with 7308 viewsMytch_QPR

Just for Men. on 14:34 - Feb 11 by Discodroids

mmmmm sage advice from some main players of the LFW dojo. Im doing ok on top but its doing a Visage , Im not vain or nowt just toying with the idea.

I do shave my chest though.Tis True.

when i went to Ibiza last year i shaved my legs as well and put jo's fake tan on them as they looked like something on the shelf at co op.

i dyed my hair blond/white in my early 30's and looked like a nazi camp doctor .
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 14:39]

Could you cultivate the rapid growth of your chest hairs and have them surgically implanted into your cranial thatch?

If you claim that your ageing is making you depressed I should imagine that you would qualify for such treatment on the NHS.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Just for Men. on 14:44 - Feb 11 with 7290 viewsDiscodroids

Just for Men. on 14:40 - Feb 11 by Mytch_QPR

Could you cultivate the rapid growth of your chest hairs and have them surgically implanted into your cranial thatch?

If you claim that your ageing is making you depressed I should imagine that you would qualify for such treatment on the NHS.

No can do Mytch. The chest hair is even more grey than the mop on my head.

the pubes on the other hand...

Just for Men. on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 7273 viewsKonk

Just for Men. on 14:44 - Feb 11 by Discodroids

You've got pubes on your hand? Well, that needs sorting.

Never dye your hair and NEVER even contemplate wearing a syrup.

You're falling no-one but yourself if you go down that road. Desperate behaviour.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Just for Men. on 14:51 - Feb 11 with 7262 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Count yourself lucky to have hair to dye.
Kiwi boot polish for me - burnt umber.
Just for Men. on 14:55 - Feb 11 with 7248 viewswestberksr

Just for Men. on 14:44 - Feb 11 by Discodroids

depends if you are naturally curly or not. my hair is so straight it's as if I've ironed it on, so pube transplant would not go well.

go grey and be grateful that you have hair left. there are plenty of our shiny headed bretherin that would be delighted to have such a conversation. I'm going a little salt and pepper at the sides and think it's a tad distinguised.
Just for Men. on 14:56 - Feb 11 with 7245 viewsloftboy

I'm as bald as a.coot on top, the beard comes through white,grey and ginger, my hair round the back and sides is white, cant be arsed to dye it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just for Men. on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 7228 viewsMick_S

I'd try this; looks like it really works.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just for Men. on 15:06 - Feb 11 with 7196 viewsDiscodroids

Just for Men. on 14:51 - Feb 11 by CroydonCaptJack

Just for Men. on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 7185 viewsDiscodroids

Just for Men. on 14:49 - Feb 11 by Konk

You've got pubes on your hand? Well, that needs sorting.

Never dye your hair and NEVER even contemplate wearing a syrup.

You're falling no-one but yourself if you go down that road. Desperate behaviour.

if the need arises , id never consider wearing a wig Konk . Id just crop it short.

http://viz.co.uk/isnt-wearing-wig/

Just for Men. on 15:10 - Feb 11 with 7169 viewsDiscodroids

Just for Men. on 15:02 - Feb 11 by Mick_S

I'd try this; looks like it really works.

Just for Men. on 15:13 - Feb 11 with 7159 viewstimcocking

!? No way!
Just for Men. on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 7147 viewsDiscodroids

could be worse.

Just for Men. on 15:41 - Feb 11 with 7090 viewsDWQPR

Went completely grey in my late 30's and it never bothered me. Now a couple of months from the big five oh and still plenty of thatch and no signs of receeding. Eyebrows have though done an Alistair Darling and have remained the same colour as my hair once was. Except for one fûcking hair on my left eyebrow that seems to grow at ten times the rate as the rest, as thick and strong as a piece of wire and whenever I've plucked the thing out by the next morning there it is again!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Just for Men. on 17:16 - Feb 11 with 6974 viewsscot1963

I've gone through life fancying most types of men's hairstyle/colour at one stage or other, when I was younger it was the David Gower curly perm look, I've fancied the mono brow dark menacing look and more recently the dodgy looking long haired 70s rock god and the silver fox. Grey hair is a good look but I've yet to see a good outcome for middle aged man covering his grey - there is nothing acceptable or attractive about the just for men what the f@ck has he got on his head horror - it never looks like it does on the picture and it's on a par with the comb over I'm afraid
Just for Men. on 17:18 - Feb 11 with 6964 viewsBoston

Just for Men. on 14:56 - Feb 11 by loftboy

I'm as bald as a.coot on top, the beard comes through white,grey and ginger, my hair round the back and sides is white, cant be arsed to dye it.

An unusual plumage, are you a bird?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just for Men. on 17:22 - Feb 11 with 6958 viewsWesty75

No man over the age of 25 should even consider shaving their chest.
Just for Men. on 17:28 - Feb 11 with 6940 viewsDorse

Crew cut in 2002. Never looked back. Now a bit less need for the clippers but no bugger's noticed. My beard is, however, a tribute to the Master out of off of Dr Whoever. Looks like I've coaxed the ghost of a badger into haunting my face.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just for Men. on 17:35 - Feb 11 with 6921 viewsizlingtonhoop

Just for Men. on 14:51 - Feb 11 by CroydonCaptJack

I consider a full head of hair (if anything, it grows too quickly) at 52 one of my top cash-ins in the genetic lottery. Don't much care what colour it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024