Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for Men. 14:17 - Feb 11 with 11797 viewsDiscodroids

Im thinking about it.

or just grow old relatively gracefully ?

i tried dying my sideburns but just ended up dying my skin so i looked like Mogwai from last of the mohicans

[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 14:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just for Men. on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 1334 viewsCamberleyR

Disco, if you're even contemplating going down the Just For Men route just study the pictures of Martin Kemp when he used to use the old Dark Tan Cherry Blossom and the pictures after he stopped doing it. He looks a million times better au naturelle. As Konk said you fool no one.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Just for Men. on 09:48 - Feb 13 with 1314 viewsPommyhoop

Just for Men. on 09:28 - Feb 13 by CamberleyR

Disco, if you're even contemplating going down the Just For Men route just study the pictures of Martin Kemp when he used to use the old Dark Tan Cherry Blossom and the pictures after he stopped doing it. He looks a million times better au naturelle. As Konk said you fool no one.

Indeed.
Perfectly summed up by one of my old work mates.
Some of you might even know him. Pat Nash. Rangers through and through.
From the Hanwell /Greenford area.Was one of the main boys /founders of
the New Hanford FC..(Hanwell Greenford geddit?).And then he moved out to Hayes and was
a reg in the Brookhouse..
Anyway back on subject.Me and Pat worked together as a team for a good few years.
Pat ,like myself went grey a little bit early .But he was WHITE ,great head of hair but white.
Anyway ,we parted company and both worked with other people but in the same depot.
One cold and crispy morning I drove into the yard and all of a sudden someone stuck their head in my passenger window. It was purple mate , no dye stains or run marks down his face
just a nice thick crop of purple hair.
I said 'Pat, there's something different about you ,I just cant put my finger onit'
'Yeah F'ck right off Leon' he answered or words to that effect.
A couple of days later he was back to being 'The Silver Fox'

Luv ya Pat wherever you are.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Just for Men. on 11:00 - Feb 13 with 1282 viewslondonscottish

Just spark one up, mate.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024