Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight 20:39 - Feb 11 with 3225 viewsDeano19766

Saying that managers, players and coaches have got big pay rises on the back of the new tv money and thus earn a lot, young players are paid too much, and the fans should pay less. Harry commenting on how much people in the game get paid and saying it's too much? Hahahahaha. That man is unbelievable. Complete two faced cant
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 20:48]
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 2715 viewsqprjeff1882

Pot Kettle.
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:13 - Feb 11 with 2651 viewseasthertsr

Some hack writes this nonsense and 'arry gets paid a shed load for putting his name to it. Who said irony is dead?!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 21:15]
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 2567 viewsichbinnaughty

I HATE the man bordering on psychotic.
And this is a man(ager) who oversaw one of my favourite ever days.
I feel dirty.
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 2534 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:35 - Feb 11 by ichbinnaughty

I feel dirty.

I'm with you.

Redknobb wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in his flabby chops.

He tells more fairy tales than Hans Christian Anderson and the Brothers Grimm (and that's some back four!)

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:53 - Feb 11 with 2516 viewsNorthernr

If you're reading that drivel more fool you. At best he'll speak to one of the Standard's lousy sports reports for five minutes (tops) and trot out something similar to the lies and blatant nonsense he used to treat us to in his press conferences, they'll write the column for him and he'll get a big wedge. Given that he now has a twitter account, obviously not run by him, it's probably whichever PR firm he's got on board submitting five or six bullet points from which the column is formed and the wedge is handed over.

The thing for me is, and I'm the same with these transfer rumour sites and ITK twitter people - why do so many people actively seek out, listen to, read, take notice of stuff they know are lies? If you like being lied to, get yourself a nice unfaithful wife or something, stop lining Redknapp's pockets.
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 2423 viewsWilloW4

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 20:49 - Feb 11 by qprjeff1882

Pot Kettle.

Just DONT LISTEN or READ REDCRAPP's bullshIte.. Fecking horrible man.!
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 2376 viewsToast_R

What made me laugh was that he was spouting this opinion on BT Sport but talking about the Sky money...
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 23:41 - Feb 11 with 2306 viewsTacticalR

@Northernr 'why do so many people actively seek out, listen to, read, take notice of stuff they know are lies?'

Hey kids, just say no!

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 07:29 - Feb 12 with 2162 viewsRanger78

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:35 - Feb 11 by ichbinnaughty

I feel dirty.

Just thinking about the man makes me feel ill.

Whenever he's on tv / radio or commenting in a written article, I avoid it like the plague.

He's just as likely to say the complete opposite in a different publication tomorrow.

Triffic
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 09:13 - Feb 12 with 2090 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 07:29 - Feb 12 by Ranger78

Just thinking about the man makes me feel ill.

Whenever he's on tv / radio or commenting in a written article, I avoid it like the plague.

He's just as likely to say the complete opposite in a different publication tomorrow.

Triffic

Fentestick, top top, top pundit.

Now where's me braan envelope?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 2066 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry who?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:37 - Feb 12 with 1994 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 21:53 - Feb 11 by Northernr

If you're reading that drivel more fool you. At best he'll speak to one of the Standard's lousy sports reports for five minutes (tops) and trot out something similar to the lies and blatant nonsense he used to treat us to in his press conferences, they'll write the column for him and he'll get a big wedge. Given that he now has a twitter account, obviously not run by him, it's probably whichever PR firm he's got on board submitting five or six bullet points from which the column is formed and the wedge is handed over.

The thing for me is, and I'm the same with these transfer rumour sites and ITK twitter people - why do so many people actively seek out, listen to, read, take notice of stuff they know are lies? If you like being lied to, get yourself a nice unfaithful wife or something, stop lining Redknapp's pockets.

Yes fully agree

When Redknapp joined us I listened to all his press conferences for a few weeks before I realised it was all bullshit and stopped listening.

I bought his book when he joined us, did not open it for a while and then never read it as I realised it would be bullshit and could not even sell it for one aussie dollar on ebay.

Biggest bullshitter I have listened to.
Best to ignore and switch off.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 10:38]
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:37 - Feb 12 with 1988 viewsTacticalR

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 09:33 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Harry who?

Exactly. I don't want to become like those Southampton fans who never got over him.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:55 - Feb 12 with 1948 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:37 - Feb 12 by TacticalR

Exactly. I don't want to become like those Southampton fans who never got over him.

Never got over who?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:59 - Feb 12 with 1924 viewsdavman

...but before you get on your high horse on that one, what about those of you that slag off what football has become since the inception of the Premier League and yet you subscribe to Sky, thus funding the obscenity that it has become?

So many examples of this around society - tabloids, reality TV shows and Channels, t'internet websites and forums, social media. We all ask "WHY, WHY, WHY" and yet all of us indulge in it to a greater or lesser degree...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 11:05 - Feb 12 with 1902 viewsHendonHoop

" Yeah, Ferr shorrr...."
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 11:05 - Feb 12 with 1902 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:59 - Feb 12 by davman

...but before you get on your high horse on that one, what about those of you that slag off what football has become since the inception of the Premier League and yet you subscribe to Sky, thus funding the obscenity that it has become?

So many examples of this around society - tabloids, reality TV shows and Channels, t'internet websites and forums, social media. We all ask "WHY, WHY, WHY" and yet all of us indulge in it to a greater or lesser degree...

whenever QPR are not in the premier league I cancel pay tv in Australia
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 11:36 - Feb 12 with 1838 viewsjamois

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 10:59 - Feb 12 by davman

Aye. But some of us don't. Some even have total media blackouts with the notable exception of LFW :)

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 11:44 - Feb 12 with 1819 viewssimmo

How much money will be enough for this complete fckin crook. I'd like to take that article, wrap it up in a ball and boot the fcker using the Redknapp endorsed 'toe poke' football boots, straight into the face of his thieving dog whilst people take bets via the 'Arry endorsed 666 betting company on whether it hit's the thing in the face.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 12:15 - Feb 12 with 1750 viewsjohncharles

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 09:33 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Harry who?

Harry the lying git

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 12:41 - Feb 12 with 1699 viewsthemodfather

what bank account is he talking from??
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 13:28 - Feb 12 with 1644 viewsR_from_afar

We should say a prayer of thanks every single morning that this greedy, odious, self-obsessed, lazy, deceitful parasite is no longer associated with our club.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/135852/the-harry-r

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 14:11 - Feb 12 with 1584 viewsDeano19766

Didn't seek it out. Just picked it up at Waterloo on the way home. Always read the sports pages, don't believe half of it, but saw the article and had to laugh at the cheek of it that's all
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 15:21 - Feb 12 with 1539 viewsNorthernr

Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 14:11 - Feb 12 by Deano19766

Didn't seek it out. Just picked it up at Waterloo on the way home. Always read the sports pages, don't believe half of it, but saw the article and had to laugh at the cheek of it that's all

Sorry, sounded like I was having a go, just generally perplexed. In general people must like to know what he's got to say, otherwise he wouldn't be employed to say it. I just do not understand.
Harry Redknapp in the Evening Standard tonight on 15:30 - Feb 12 with 1516 viewsdaveB

I don't have the hatred for Redknapp that many have but I did find it funny when he was pitchside for the Liverpool v West Ham cup game the other week and he was getting some right stick from the West Ham fans. The Twitch in a minute chant was made funnier by the camera being on him and you could see how angry he was getting following by the Redknapp your a c nut song
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024