Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Childish Shouting 20:46 - Feb 12 with 651 viewsDorse

Seeing this from R_From_Afar got me thinking...

'Many years ago, my cricket club held its annual dinner and it was quite a posh and formal affair. Some local dignitary turned up and was wearing an ill-fitting wig. As the evening wore on, some of the, shall we say, more "boisterious" cricketers took it upon themselves to scurry past the back of his chair letting out loud staccato cries of "Syrup!" '

Me and a few like-minded types used to take turns yelping 'So!', 'Pee!', 'Ti!', 'Twang!' and, finally,'K!' in various social situations, funerals etc. The game was to make sure no-one clocked a) who was yelping and b) what we were saying.

Other games included flamboyant opera-style singing 'My coooooooock!' in quiet bits in between the adverts at the cinema and holding belching competitions in the stairwell that led to the college library.

Outside of bellowing invective at Karl Henry, any more?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 20:52]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Childish Shouting on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 642 viewsTacticalR

I believe this technique can be deployed with good effect against Fulham tomorrow to confound their rapier-like wit and spread confusion in their ranks. We just need to get in among them.

Air hostess clique

Childish Shouting on 20:58 - Feb 12 with 629 viewsDorse

Childish Shouting on 20:53 - Feb 12 by TacticalR

I believe this technique can be deployed with good effect against Fulham tomorrow to confound their rapier-like wit and spread confusion in their ranks. We just need to get in among them.

Get the Paddocks and Ellerslie alternately chanting 'Bum!' and 'Tards!' I'm not even sure that's a thing but it should bemuse them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024