Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 01:11 - Feb 13 with 24338 viewsnix

Not normally quick enough off the draw but as I'm eight hours ahead of you guys atm, it's my first match thread.

I think the fellas will be out to do this for the fans today. Think JFH will remind them of the importance of this match after the drubbing at the red trouser palace (sorry Konk one of my best friends is a Fulham fan, honest!)

I'm thinking 2-1 to us but we'll probably have loads more chances. Mackie to get the winner.
Match thread on 14:28 - Feb 13 with 1255 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Night all

Just when I was starting to feel optimistic about QPR...

It will be interesting to see how we play our next game and whether we bounce back straight away
Match thread on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 1253 viewsJigsore

Toszer is really dreadful, thought it was just bad form but it's no wonder he can't get into the bloody Hungarian national team when he plays like this

I much prefer Henry. though god knows what kind of abuse JFH would get for sending Henry on 3-0 down at HT

here's to a crap week

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match thread on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 1253 viewskropotkin41

Well that was a marvellous Saturday lunchtime treat. Fulham looked very good. We didn't.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match thread on 14:35 - Feb 13 with 1183 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match thread on 14:29 - Feb 13 by kropotkin41

Well that was a marvellous Saturday lunchtime treat. Fulham looked very good. We didn't.

What was that, their second win since October but along came dear ol' QPR to help them out.
Match thread on 15:25 - Feb 13 with 1026 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match thread on 14:35 - Feb 13 by JAPRANGERS

What was that, their second win since October but along came dear ol' QPR to help them out.

We always knew that was on the cards. It's what we do.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024