Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 01:11 - Feb 13 with 24674 viewsnix

Not normally quick enough off the draw but as I'm eight hours ahead of you guys atm, it's my first match thread.

I think the fellas will be out to do this for the fans today. Think JFH will remind them of the importance of this match after the drubbing at the red trouser palace (sorry Konk one of my best friends is a Fulham fan, honest!)

I'm thinking 2-1 to us but we'll probably have loads more chances. Mackie to get the winner.
Match thread on 13:46 - Feb 13 with 1703 viewsGloucs_R

Love this board, many screaming for 442 and now moaning about JFH

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match thread on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 1690 viewsFloridaR

Match thread on 13:27 - Feb 13 by mendipexile

Having coached for a good few years (at a very low level it must be said) I'm always amazed how coaches watch a half like that and do nothing at all to help their team. Our team set up simply hasn't worked from kick off so what does anyone do, nothing. Fulham get out far too easy from their back three then we are over run in midfield by their five. Parker has at least 7 or 8 yards every time he gets on the ball. With that space even an average player would look good. Our only out ball is a punt to Polter who is up against 6ft 7 Dan Byrne! Making an very average side look very good.

Good post,still active decent level. Should of went flat, perch kept getting caught out of position. Perches throws decision making is woeful and liability. Blows my mind the reliance to get the ball to phillips in front of perch everytime and the use of hoilett to try disrupt fulhams build up plqy., hoilett !!

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match thread on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 1665 viewsBoston

Match thread on 13:44 - Feb 13 by BklynRanger

I made a chilli omlette at half time, it's delicious.

Cup of strong tea for me, God knows why, the last thing I want to do at the moment is wake up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match thread on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 1661 viewsCHUBBS

This could end up 6 or 7 unless we change that midfield.
They're clearly better than us.
We need to just accept it and shut up shop before it gets stupidly embarrassing.
Over to you JFH.
Match thread on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 1656 viewsCamberleyR

Match thread on 13:44 - Feb 13 by Toast_R

Am I right in thinking Mackie has started just two games this season this being the second and the first being the other Fulham tonking?

He started against Charlton first game and also in the Cup at Forest.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match thread on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 1651 viewsToast_R

May I add that today's ref is performing just as bad as the QPR team.
Match thread on 13:49 - Feb 13 with 1618 viewsozexile

We're making o hara look like a cross between platini, messi and zidane at present.
Match thread on 13:50 - Feb 13 with 1594 viewscorse

bloody hell. my eyes are bleeding blood watching this. perch, konchesky, and tosser. really?
professional footballers? really? worst three i ve seen in long time.
cannot say im happy with jfh so far. poor. no improvement anywhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 13:51 - Feb 13 with 1555 viewsGloucs_R

I can see why everyone had been slating tozer now
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 13:53]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match thread on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 1538 viewsTGRRRSSS

Gotta be our defence ad midfield during training

Match thread on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 1538 viewsozexile

Toszer just kicked one into touch under no pressure. We seriously didn't sign him.
Match thread on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 1507 viewsBklynRanger

Toszer getting his own song now
Match thread on 13:53 - Feb 13 with 1498 viewsDeepcutHoop

Match thread on 13:52 - Feb 13 by ozexile

Toszer just kicked one into touch under no pressure. We seriously didn't sign him.

We're playing players we haven't signed? Can't see the league standing for that....
Match thread on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 1473 viewsShackletonR

Match thread on 13:45 - Feb 13 by Discodroids

TOP TIP.
QPR Footballers playing in the first half today vs Fulham...

Convince the home support you should be refreshing the salad cart at Harvester as alternative means of employment .. Simply Pass the ball slowly among your defenders and goalkeeper with the disinterest of a 14 year old canning town gang member in his Geography class. Then berate the referee in the 2nd half for Fulham players time wasting .
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 13:48]

We'd still lose if we had a team the size of the Shrovetide masses.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Match thread on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 1468 viewsDiscodroids

what made jfh change his mid with this last substitution and chery?. is he waiting for the optimum moment to strike ?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 1468 viewsToast_R

Match thread on 13:48 - Feb 13 by CamberleyR

He started against Charlton first game and also in the Cup at Forest.

So a thoroughly miserable run then...
Match thread on 13:55 - Feb 13 with 1451 viewsCHUBBS

Massive clearout in the summer,most of this lot couldn't trap a bag of cement,everyone of Fulhams team look comfortable on the ball.
Match thread on 13:56 - Feb 13 with 1442 viewsRs_Holy

Match thread on 13:52 - Feb 13 by ozexile

JFHs only real defence today is Ale was injured... We all know Toszer is a terrible excuse for a footballer
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 14:01]
Match thread on 13:56 - Feb 13 with 1423 viewsBklynRanger

Looks like Big Dan Burn should be off for that, but in some ways it's bettr he isn't - losing 5-0 to 10 men would be worse.
Match thread on 13:56 - Feb 13 with 1422 viewsRangersDave

Someone please remind me what colors we are playing in today?

Yellow right?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match thread on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1413 viewsClive_Anderson

How the hell wasn't that a goal scoring chance? He was clean through.

I know we've been shit but the ref has given us nothing.
Match thread on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1408 viewsFloridaR

We should start preparing for life in league 1 level.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match thread on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1405 viewsozexile

Match thread on 13:53 - Feb 13 by DeepcutHoop

We're playing players we haven't signed? Can't see the league standing for that....

Loan?
Match thread on 13:58 - Feb 13 with 1376 viewsDiscodroids

Im in Brentwood High street later for a few beers , would anyone like me to pass on their Salutations to Paul Konchesky in his pie and mash shop tonight?. His guile, craft and composure is a lesson to us all.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 13:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread on 13:58 - Feb 13 with 1373 viewsBklynRanger

Match thread on 13:56 - Feb 13 by Rs_Holy

JFHs only real defence today is Ale was injured... We all know Toszer is a terrible excuse for a footballer
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 14:01]

He must have tricked the wiley Dutchman by playing well last week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024