Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans 09:25 - Feb 13 with 8281 viewsrrrspricey

"Sebastian, stop hitting your sister or you won't get any brioche"
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:33 - Feb 13 with 2173 viewsBoston

Absolutely no parking for ones wolls woyce!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 15:38 - Feb 13 with 2133 viewsCHUBBS

That QPR aren't just the worse team we've played this season,they're also the second worse.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 2073 viewsWilloW4

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 15:38 - Feb 13 by CHUBBS

That QPR aren't just the worse team we've played this season,they're also the second worse.

"That was easy"!! "Can we play you every week?!"
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 03:00 - Feb 14 with 1948 viewsPommyhoop

What have we got to do with Cambridge UCC son?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:33 - Feb 14 with 1806 viewsDorse

'Now, now Quentin. It's not polite to stare. They can't help it if their education was free. Even the BBC fails to include the apostrophe'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:49 - Feb 14 with 1783 viewskingo

Unfortunately I heard "can one partake in a football contest against said Queens Park Rangers on a regular basis" and " Queens Park Rangers, can we kindly ask you if you had a premonition "

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 01:08 - Feb 15 with 1673 viewsClay_Burton

''Oh gosh!''

''Look Elequencio,there's a rather rotund steward.''

''Let's sing him a song!'' ...

'' Who ate all the pain au chocolat, who ate all the pain au chocolat! ''
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 02:09 - Feb 15 with 1663 viewsWilloW4

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 01:08 - Feb 15 by Clay_Burton

''Oh gosh!''

''Look Elequencio,there's a rather rotund steward.''

''Let's sing him a song!'' ...

'' Who ate all the pain au chocolat, who ate all the pain au chocolat! ''

And stuffed QPR again and again .!!
Login to get fewer ads

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 07:37 - Feb 15 with 1633 viewspaesanu

That chant just before half time..

YOUR SUPPORT IS.
YOUR SUPPORT IS.
YOUR SUPPORT IS SOMEWHAT ATROCIOUS.
YOUUUR SUPPORT IS SOMEWHAT ATROCIOUS.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 08:19 - Feb 15 with 1612 viewsstonebridgers

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:18 - Feb 13 by WilloW4

"That was easy"!! "Can we play you every week?!"

Should that be "Can one play one every week"

Stonebridgers

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 08:21 - Feb 15 with 1611 viewsDorse

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 07:37 - Feb 15 by paesanu

That chant just before half time..

YOUR SUPPORT IS.
YOUR SUPPORT IS.
YOUR SUPPORT IS SOMEWHAT ATROCIOUS.
YOUUUR SUPPORT IS SOMEWHAT ATROCIOUS.

... And the man with the callipers sits staring forlornly into his chipped, congealing mug of Bovril, a tear rolling unchecked down his cheek as the away end mercilessly waves BUPA cards at him.

Yeah. That's right LFW. POLITICS!

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 08:37 - Feb 15 with 1600 viewsBluce_Ree

"I simply cannot function without my spirulina smoothie"

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:33 - Feb 15 with 1572 viewsjohncharles

I think it's frightfully clever to say " fukcing" now and again. Titter.

Strong and stable my arse.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:53 - Feb 15 with 1551 viewsFDC

I was only watching on a stream, but I think I heard the following chant

It is with great pleasure
(great plea-sure)
That we request
your participation
(par-ti-ci-paaation)
in a repeat fixture
next week
and every week thereafter
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 1486 viewsKonk

If you’re reading this thread and feeling uncomfortable because you shop at John Lewis, live in a leafy suburb and went to university — not unlike some of the Fulham fans who will have been at the game on Saturday — I hope you can draw some comfort from the fact that statistically, you’re probably not the only middle-class QPR fan in the world. It probably feels like you’re the only R who could happily spend forty minutes chatting to the bloke on the Olive stall at Borough Market, but you’d be surprised. And you’re not the only one who enjoys watching the rugby with a nice bottle of Malbec, either.

Here’s “Simon” from Buckinghamshire:

“Myself and the kids would drive in from Princes Risborough, we’d park the Range Rover up on the outskirts of London, where the kids would get changed out of their Harry Potter t-shirts and into Ralph Lauren polo-shirts. We’d then travel the last few miles to HQ in a cement mixer. Once we’d arrived in the Bush, I’d drive around the Green for an hour, hooting the horn and shouting “You R’s!” through the open window, hoping to draw as much attention as possible to our working class credentials. Looking back it seems ridiculous, but at the time, I was under a lot of pressure to keep up the facade. In my head, it seemed that I was the only R who wasn’t driving a van or a tipper truck for a living.

Occasionally I’d bump into someone I recognised from Rangers in the corporate hospitality at Twickenham, at Wembley or in my local Waitrose. We’d catch each other’s gaze, and one of us would mouth a silent “You R’s?” to the other, with an embarrassed “You R’s” mouthed in reply. It wasn’t until I started seeing a counsellor through our private healthcare scheme at work, that I began to come to terms with fact that I’d grown up in Pinner. I was forced to accept that my father hadn’t been raised in a Fray Bentos tin on Shepherd’s Bush Green at all, but was in fact the son of teachers living in South Kenton. When I told my wife that I hadn’t left school at six to work as a chimney sweep, but had instead studied Economics at Durham before joining Deutsche Bank, it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I became so confused that I actually started to believe that I was part of Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate factory’s, family, and that my mother had been raised in a shoe by an old woman with so many children, she didn’t know what to do. It was only when I began playing the spoons at a Corporate Black tie event that I finally accepted I needed some help.”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:52 - Feb 15 with 1406 viewskensalriser

Sorry Konk, but someone who uses a reflexive pronoun incorrectly doesn't have convincing educated middle class credentials.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:59 - Feb 15 with 1393 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:52 - Feb 15 by kensalriser

Sorry Konk, but someone who uses a reflexive pronoun incorrectly doesn't have convincing educated middle class credentials.

Rumbled! I have no idea what you're talking about, mate; probably because I left my genuinely sh it secondary school at sixteen with five crap GCSEs! #workingclasshero

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 17:22 - Feb 15 with 1361 viewshopphoops

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 16:34 - Feb 15 by Konk

If you’re reading this thread and feeling uncomfortable because you shop at John Lewis, live in a leafy suburb and went to university — not unlike some of the Fulham fans who will have been at the game on Saturday — I hope you can draw some comfort from the fact that statistically, you’re probably not the only middle-class QPR fan in the world. It probably feels like you’re the only R who could happily spend forty minutes chatting to the bloke on the Olive stall at Borough Market, but you’d be surprised. And you’re not the only one who enjoys watching the rugby with a nice bottle of Malbec, either.

Here’s “Simon” from Buckinghamshire:

“Myself and the kids would drive in from Princes Risborough, we’d park the Range Rover up on the outskirts of London, where the kids would get changed out of their Harry Potter t-shirts and into Ralph Lauren polo-shirts. We’d then travel the last few miles to HQ in a cement mixer. Once we’d arrived in the Bush, I’d drive around the Green for an hour, hooting the horn and shouting “You R’s!” through the open window, hoping to draw as much attention as possible to our working class credentials. Looking back it seems ridiculous, but at the time, I was under a lot of pressure to keep up the facade. In my head, it seemed that I was the only R who wasn’t driving a van or a tipper truck for a living.

Occasionally I’d bump into someone I recognised from Rangers in the corporate hospitality at Twickenham, at Wembley or in my local Waitrose. We’d catch each other’s gaze, and one of us would mouth a silent “You R’s?” to the other, with an embarrassed “You R’s” mouthed in reply. It wasn’t until I started seeing a counsellor through our private healthcare scheme at work, that I began to come to terms with fact that I’d grown up in Pinner. I was forced to accept that my father hadn’t been raised in a Fray Bentos tin on Shepherd’s Bush Green at all, but was in fact the son of teachers living in South Kenton. When I told my wife that I hadn’t left school at six to work as a chimney sweep, but had instead studied Economics at Durham before joining Deutsche Bank, it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I became so confused that I actually started to believe that I was part of Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate factory’s, family, and that my mother had been raised in a shoe by an old woman with so many children, she didn’t know what to do. It was only when I began playing the spoons at a Corporate Black tie event that I finally accepted I needed some help.”

Nice one Konk, I laughed out loud at the cement mixer.

No doubt the guy who sells the olives in Borough Market posts on here, and used to direct the Royal Ballet or was Minister of Justice or some such.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 17:35 - Feb 15 with 1343 viewsTacticalR

Waitrose? Bah.

Exclusive - Curle: 'QPR can now go shopping at Harrods'
http://talksport.com/sports-news/football/premier-league/1000/35/exclusive-curle

Air hostess clique

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 17:36 - Feb 15 with 1337 viewsKonk

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 17:22 - Feb 15 by hopphoops

Nice one Konk, I laughed out loud at the cement mixer.

No doubt the guy who sells the olives in Borough Market posts on here, and used to direct the Royal Ballet or was Minister of Justice or some such.

It wouldn't surprise me, mate.

That said, I did have a magnificently middle-class day on Saturday: lunch in the Cotswolds, preceded by a trip into Solihull for my son to be fitted for his first shoes at Clark's, then onto John Lewis to pick-up a few bits and pieces for him, at which point - and I kid you not - my mother-in-law held up a pair of red cords, and said, "Oh, these would be nice for xxxxxx!". I just copped a deaf 'un and headed into another section.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 19:51 - Feb 15 with 1263 viewsHayesender

They're support was very good on Saturday from where I was sat in B block, whereas there wasn't a peep out of our lot.

Granted we didn't have a great deal to shout about, but we're fine ones to talk about shit support!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 19:56 - Feb 15 with 1250 viewsTheBlob

Is that our sewer man in the Sean Derry top?I didn't recognise him without his gloves.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 20:33 - Feb 15 with 1230 viewsMrSheen

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 17:36 - Feb 15 by Konk

It wouldn't surprise me, mate.

That said, I did have a magnificently middle-class day on Saturday: lunch in the Cotswolds, preceded by a trip into Solihull for my son to be fitted for his first shoes at Clark's, then onto John Lewis to pick-up a few bits and pieces for him, at which point - and I kid you not - my mother-in-law held up a pair of red cords, and said, "Oh, these would be nice for xxxxxx!". I just copped a deaf 'un and headed into another section.

I have to admit I'm completely intrigued. Assuming that a) xxxxxx isn't his real name and that b) he actually has a name and that xxxxxx isn't a sort of place-holder, then how do we address the Son of Konk? I think he has given us a clue, 6 letters. Top 3 candidates...
3rd place - one we can all get behind, which would embody his father's ecumenical spirit - Zamora
2nd place - how better to show his gratitude for the Great Helmsman - Shahid
1st place - step forward, Craven Konk
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 21:28 - Feb 15 with 1196 viewsBrightonhoop

That's brilliant Konk, playing spoons is always the clincher for 'help' Laughed out loud at that.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 1183 viewsDorse

Absolutely hysterical Konk. Top work as always.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024