Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans 09:25 - Feb 13 with 8250 viewsrrrspricey

"Sebastian, stop hitting your sister or you won't get any brioche"
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:29 - Feb 13 with 4363 viewsloftboy

Tarquin put your green wellies away the servants keep tripping over the.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:34 - Feb 13 with 4339 viewsTheBlob

"Jeremy,where's your chin gorn?"

"I never had one mummy"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:38 - Feb 13 with 4318 viewsenfieldargh

ra ra ra were going to stuff the oiks

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:39 - Feb 13 with 4315 viewsFearless

Not a Fulham fan, but last week I overheard a mother ask her young son
"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"
"Yes, apart from Nan dying"
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:40 - Feb 13 with 4306 viewsflynnbo

Those Rangers fellows are so mean and beastly.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:46 - Feb 13 with 4281 viewsTheBlob

In your Shepherd's Bush slum.....

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:49 - Feb 13 with 4265 viewsizlingtonhoop

OO Ah Stock Brokar!
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 09:55 - Feb 13 with 4230 viewsDiscodroids

"The livid welts upon my postillion, shall surely stand as testament to my sacrilegious impiety with a Lusty strumpet and her stout leather strop at the adult Emporium of fornification last night. I shall repair to Doctor Picwicks for a sulphur poltice soaked in tincture of quinine for its healing libation"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:06 - Feb 13 with 4200 viewsPommyhoop

.Look Tarquin .Fuzzy Wuzzies everywhere.Dont panic .Unclip your watch ,lay it on the floor and back away slowly ,avoiding eye contact.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:23 - Feb 13 with 4155 viewsDeepcutHoop

Brioche is nice though.

And I've got a pair of green Hunters. Brilliant value for money.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:42 - Feb 13 with 4114 viewsMrSheen

We were hoping to strip the 10 to 15 year coupons to package them in a bullet structure but Zurich didn't like the covenants. Damn shame.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:58 - Feb 13 with 4078 viewsoddball

wupert, where art thou the away end parchments for the forth coming event at loftus road.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:09 - Feb 13 with 4051 viewsNortholt_Rs

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 10:23 - Feb 13 by DeepcutHoop

Brioche is nice though.

And I've got a pair of green Hunters. Brilliant value for money.

Are you foolham in disguise? :)

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:30 - Feb 13 with 4000 viewseasthertsr

I love these early kick offs Jemima as we can get to our Cotswolds cottage early for some fizz!
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:34 - Feb 13 with 3989 viewsDeepcutHoop

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:09 - Feb 13 by Northolt_Rs

Are you foolham in disguise? :)

When the hell did Fulham fans get the monopoly on nice things?

Sod that.

Class warriors
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:39 - Feb 13 with 3980 viewsPommyhoop

Release the hounds.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:42 - Feb 13 with 3964 viewsDeepcutHoop

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 11:39 - Feb 13 by Pommyhoop

Release the hounds.

You have hounds?

Hmmm.....
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:34 - Feb 13 with 3861 viewsted_hendrix

Thread of the year

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 3853 viewsBrightonhoop

I have hounds. But no green wellies or Hunters. And I hate Brioche more than decorating. I'd like to release my hounds on fcking Foolham right now.

'Gerald your understanding of Rioja is really very poor.'
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:45 - Feb 13 with 3840 viewsTheBlob

"Can we play you oiks every week?"

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 3829 viewsGloucs_R

You're faking sht...

Poll: Are we staying up?

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:01 - Feb 13 with 3812 viewsPommyhoop

I say we go round his house Charlie Manson Style.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:09 - Feb 13 with 3801 viewsBklynRanger

I must confess to a certain trepidation regarding our paltry goal differential.

Fear not my dear Julian, we're playing that QPR rabble next month.
comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:11 - Feb 13 with 3796 viewsTheBlob

It's like taking petit fours orf a baby.

comments you’ve overheard from Fulham fans on 14:22 - Feb 13 with 3776 viewsQPRDave

Oh goody Jeeves we're playing those Rubbish tw*ts QPR ..........an easy 3 pts again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024