Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Passion!! 14:31 - Feb 13 with 1643 viewsconnell10

There was such a lack of it today!! Embarrassing!! I felt ashamed today!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Passion!! on 14:33 - Feb 13 with 1615 viewsozexile

Cant believe parker or o Hara didn't get hit with a tackle all game. Like a little five a side in training for them.
Passion!! on 14:38 - Feb 13 with 1591 viewsMelakaRanger

QPR clueless leaderless gutless - no hunger no drive no ideas. Where was our Captain?

Fulham great captain/leader, fearless, hungry even at 3 up. They kept running rings around us

Bar Mackie, every QPR player gave up too easily, knocked off ball too easily.

QPR made Fulham look like they were Barcelona!!
Passion!! on 14:43 - Feb 13 with 1566 viewskomradkirk

spot on with the leadership issue,very little around the place at all.
Passion!! on 14:57 - Feb 13 with 1529 viewsPey

Ned (not his fault)is not captain material, we have to adress this matter in the summer.
Passion!! on 15:01 - Feb 13 with 1497 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Passion!! on 14:57 - Feb 13 by Pey

Ned (not his fault)is not captain material, we have to adress this matter in the summer.

aking Ned to be captain was a stupid decision

We have no leaders on the pitch - Mackie was the only one today
Passion!! on 15:06 - Feb 13 with 1465 viewsQPRDave

Passion!! on 14:38 - Feb 13 by MelakaRanger

QPR clueless leaderless gutless - no hunger no drive no ideas. Where was our Captain?

Fulham great captain/leader, fearless, hungry even at 3 up. They kept running rings around us

word for word
Passion!! on 15:07 - Feb 13 with 1459 viewsWilloW4

Ned had an absolute stinker.. Watch the Fulham goals , he's marking fresh air for all of them... Him and perch were truly shite (in the first half especially).. Onahua is not a captain..or a very good footballer.
Passion!! on 15:14 - Feb 13 with 1421 viewsCHUBBS

His contract ends and he'll probably be gone as he's not very good and is being paid stupid money.
I'd give it to Grant Hall as the only other option looks like Smithies.
Faurlin for club captain as he doesn't play enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Passion!! on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 1407 viewsbaz_qpr

You just have to look at that midfield 4 especially Toszer who was an absolute disgrace and liability how he.was not hooked after 30 I don't know
Passion!! on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 1284 viewsconnell10

Still trying to workout how rangers werent up for this game! The total lack of commitment was amazing! Awful display from us and someones arse needs kicking for this as it was totally unacceptable!!!! IM SO PISHED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passion!! on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 1267 viewsAntti_Heinola

Passion!! on 14:38 - Feb 13 by MelakaRanger

Agree although much easier to be a great leader when you're 3-0 up than when 3-0 down!
But we were totally gutless. Totally unacceptable and don't understand how and why we forgot all the good things we did last week.

Bare bones.

Passion!! on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 1194 viewsQPRDave

Passion!! on 16:41 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

Agree although much easier to be a great leader when you're 3-0 up than when 3-0 down!
But we were totally gutless. Totally unacceptable and don't understand how and why we forgot all the good things we did last week.

Good things we did last week?....Was that against an Ipswich team beaten by Bristol City today. How about the 2 wins in what 12 games now is it?
Passion!! on 17:04 - Feb 13 with 1188 viewsconnell10

Totally agree mate, im at a lose as to how we looked so totally and utterly gutless! I really think that this performance was totally unacceptable i really do. Extra training and no wages for all all involved to be the bare minimum to make me feel better! If the players dont give a fock about the fans , why should we give a fock about them!

Passion!! on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 1165 viewsAntti_Heinola

Passion!! on 17:00 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

Good things we did last week?....Was that against an Ipswich team beaten by Bristol City today. How about the 2 wins in what 12 games now is it?

How good or bad a team are is irrelevant (and Ipswich are 7th, so I assume they have beaten some teams this season) - if you work hard and close down and do the basics you're halfway there. Last week we did that and won. This week we didn't and we lost.
Stop me if any of this is too hard for you.

Bare bones.

Passion!! on 17:11 - Feb 13 with 1151 viewsjonno

I think that was because, as you pointed out, Ipswich simply did not play through the midfield and we had Faurlin to get control there against them. By the time Toszer came on he just continued doing what Faurlin had been doing, and he looked good doing it because he was being put under no pressure and was given the time he needs on the ball. Today, Fulham played the ball through midfield which Toszer does not have the defensive ability to counter and also gave him little or no time on the ball. He is slow, doesn't really fancy a physical challenge, much like Hoillett and Phillips, and this is why we were second to the ball so much. You simply cannot play Toszer and Luongo as a central midfield against any half decent side in our division.
Passion!! on 17:19 - Feb 13 with 1121 viewsQPRDave

Passion!! on 17:07 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

How good or bad a team are is irrelevant (and Ipswich are 7th, so I assume they have beaten some teams this season) - if you work hard and close down and do the basics you're halfway there. Last week we did that and won. This week we didn't and we lost.
Stop me if any of this is too hard for you.

And if Warnock was appointed we'd have done that every week.......But hey he's just a dinosaur I spose.and JFH is the dogs
Passion!! on 17:42 - Feb 13 with 1080 viewsRs_Holy

Passion!! on 17:11 - Feb 13 by jonno

I think that was because, as you pointed out, Ipswich simply did not play through the midfield and we had Faurlin to get control there against them. By the time Toszer came on he just continued doing what Faurlin had been doing, and he looked good doing it because he was being put under no pressure and was given the time he needs on the ball. Today, Fulham played the ball through midfield which Toszer does not have the defensive ability to counter and also gave him little or no time on the ball. He is slow, doesn't really fancy a physical challenge, much like Hoillett and Phillips, and this is why we were second to the ball so much. You simply cannot play Toszer and Luongo as a central midfield against any half decent side in our division.

No team/manager in the world would win with a midfield of Toilet, Luongo, Tosser and Philips.... That has to be the most light weight midfield in the history of the game
Passion!! on 18:03 - Feb 13 with 1027 viewsHollowayRanger

ainsworth Rowlands bircham gallen shittu derry hill these are players with heart

all we had today was Mackie

no one else

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Passion!! on 18:06 - Feb 13 with 1015 viewsconnell10

Passion!! on 18:03 - Feb 13 by HollowayRanger

ainsworth Rowlands bircham gallen shittu derry hill these are players with heart

all we had today was Mackie

no one else

True and that is so focking sad mate! NO HEART, NO PASSION!

Passion!! on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 987 viewsbosh67

The problem is that overall players have no concept on what these games mean to the fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Passion!! on 18:55 - Feb 13 with 919 viewsQPR_John

Passion!! on 17:42 - Feb 13 by Rs_Holy

No team/manager in the world would win with a midfield of Toilet, Luongo, Tosser and Philips.... That has to be the most light weight midfield in the history of the game

Well in that case the manager should have a few words with whoever picked that midfield
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024