Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rant 14:36 - Feb 13 with 2231 viewsqprxtc

That load of toss is 100% down to Hasslebaink. How they keep just hoofing the sodding ball up to Polter to lose it so Fulham can just play right through ua is down to him.

I could care less about a 'rivalry' with Fulham. For me it doesn't exist but Im sick to the back teeth of getting mullered by the tossers.

Last week we looked competent. This week we can't play football at all. B0llovks to them. And Hasslebaink should fu(king apologise for that sh1t.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 14:38]
Rant on 14:44 - Feb 13 with 2175 viewsQPRDave

Too right he should..............But then people like me and you should be grateful that he's here at all
Rant on 14:45 - Feb 13 with 2161 viewsMelakaRanger

Absolutely.

That was a 100% unacceptable and 100% embarrassing performance from JFH down to most every player (except Mackie)

Would be nice for JFH to admit this in the Presser and use these strong words

An apology to the fans is called for.

QPR fans paid hard earned money to watch their team play - yet our team did not turn up to play.

About time they refunded everyones admission money!
Rant on 15:27 - Feb 13 with 2031 viewsCHUBBS

JFH was schooled by Jockanovic yet never seemed to learn from it,as obvious as it all was we continued to meander blindly toward utter humiliation.
The first goal goes in,ok let's change it,but no we'll wait for two more to hit the back of our net then change the part of the team that isn't causing the greatest concern and surprise we look exactly the fcuking same for the whole second half.
Up there with any Ramsey cock up.
Rant on 15:33 - Feb 13 with 1981 viewsPinnerPaul

Well he HAS apologised at least (Sky interview)
Rant on 15:40 - Feb 13 with 1923 viewsBrazilNutR

I was really dissapointed by our lack of trying to play any football.. like we had just decided that passing is overrated. And to play hoof up to the top when they have a massive centre back.. it was horrible stuff.. didn't see any signs of hope of progress today towards playing the QPR way thats for sure. Very dissapointed
Rant on 15:43 - Feb 13 with 1905 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hasslebaink out!

Only joking. I think you are all mental.
Rant on 15:43 - Feb 13 with 1903 viewsCHUBBS

Rant on 15:33 - Feb 13 by PinnerPaul

Well he HAS apologised at least (Sky interview)

I'm not interested in apologies,they don't benefit the team,I'd just like to see him learn from his mistakes.
It's damn worrying seeing yet another rabbit in the headlights manager under reacting when the situation is still recoverable.
Rant on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 1830 viewskarl

Rant on 15:43 - Feb 13 by CHUBBS

I'm not interested in apologies,they don't benefit the team,I'd just like to see him learn from his mistakes.
It's damn worrying seeing yet another rabbit in the headlights manager under reacting when the situation is still recoverable.

I think he is learning but it will be more likely learning what his squad is capable of and trying 4-4-2 instead of ultra cautious 4-5-1, he was slow to react to problems but to make a tactical statement and suddenly change it smacks of panic.
More likely he wanted to get to half time 1-0 down and alter things, the two cheap goals really hammered him. In the first 20 minutes we pressed with energy but not with shape and as Brian said in match thread with their numbers passed around us and then faced a panicking back line.
I'm personally happy to put it down as a bad one off performance but the next game becomes important and i'm sure he'll revert to a more cautious shape, which i think is essential until we get in two energetic fullbacks

Edit: Or of course Yun, Robinson etc get game time
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Rant on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 1810 viewswombat

Rant on 15:43 - Feb 13 by CHUBBS

Same today as it was at there place , they played a middle 3 who moved the ball quickly we had one in the middle and Tozer standing in front of the back four all of the first half . True log fecking awful and the amount of time it took him to take Phillips off for cherry was laughable

One thing we learnt today Was never play 442 with Tozer as part of the central midfield prob one of the worst players I've ever seen in the hoops once again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rant on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 1792 viewskensalriser

Do you mean you couldn't care less about a Fulham rivalry?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rant on 16:07 - Feb 13 with 1746 viewsDejR_vu

The players should have been stopped from going down the tunnel at full time and made to walk around the perimeter of the pitch, along with JFH.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 19:02]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Rant on 16:08 - Feb 13 with 1745 viewsDejR_vu

Apart from Smithies and Mackie and Washington they couldn't scuttle off quickly enough.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 19:02]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Rant on 16:08 - Feb 13 with 1738 viewsCHUBBS

Rant on 15:58 - Feb 13 by karl

I think he is learning but it will be more likely learning what his squad is capable of and trying 4-4-2 instead of ultra cautious 4-5-1, he was slow to react to problems but to make a tactical statement and suddenly change it smacks of panic.
More likely he wanted to get to half time 1-0 down and alter things, the two cheap goals really hammered him. In the first 20 minutes we pressed with energy but not with shape and as Brian said in match thread with their numbers passed around us and then faced a panicking back line.
I'm personally happy to put it down as a bad one off performance but the next game becomes important and i'm sure he'll revert to a more cautious shape, which i think is essential until we get in two energetic fullbacks

Edit: Or of course Yun, Robinson etc get game time
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:01]

I know we're you're coming from,however in this case it's not valid.
The first half performance was actually worse than the ht score suggested,it was clear to see that formation with those players was heading only one way.
Managers are paid bundles and the least you expect is the basics done right.
Rant on 16:19 - Feb 13 with 1677 viewskarl

Rant on 16:08 - Feb 13 by CHUBBS

I know we're you're coming from,however in this case it's not valid.
The first half performance was actually worse than the ht score suggested,it was clear to see that formation with those players was heading only one way.
Managers are paid bundles and the least you expect is the basics done right.

It was terrible and i'm not excusing everything, i just think he wanted to stick with a formation at least till halftime and not show uncertainty in his planning. In this instance he has paid a big price for it and i'm sure is a case of him learning the job but i'm still of a mind he can come good, as I said next game is big for him and could quite possibly hinge on the fitness of Faurlin as ball retention, particularly from Tozser, was a big factor in our disjointed performance
Rant on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1636 viewsqprxtc

Rant on 16:02 - Feb 13 by kensalriser

Do you mean you couldn't care less about a Fulham rivalry?

Yeah
Rant on 16:43 - Feb 13 with 1603 viewsCHUBBS

Rant on 16:19 - Feb 13 by karl

It was terrible and i'm not excusing everything, i just think he wanted to stick with a formation at least till halftime and not show uncertainty in his planning. In this instance he has paid a big price for it and i'm sure is a case of him learning the job but i'm still of a mind he can come good, as I said next game is big for him and could quite possibly hinge on the fitness of Faurlin as ball retention, particularly from Tozser, was a big factor in our disjointed performance

Fair enough,i just thought it was all so obvious as they could have been 3 up before their first went in.
Rant on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 1522 viewsHendonHoop

This is getting embarrassing. Simply not good enough. I'm getting very cheesed of with performances like this. They should give this weeks wages to charity. Hopeless, the flipping lot of 'em.
Rant on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 1516 viewsbrewers_hoop

Think you've hit the nail on the head by saying you couldn't care less about a Fulhan rivalry. The players showed the same apathy, but Fulham - who've scored 16 against us in four games - are always massively up for this one.
Rant on 17:03 - Feb 13 with 1479 viewsQPRDave

Rant on 16:55 - Feb 13 by brewers_hoop

Think you've hit the nail on the head by saying you couldn't care less about a Fulhan rivalry. The players showed the same apathy, but Fulham - who've scored 16 against us in four games - are always massively up for this one.

And you will accept this
Rant on 17:20 - Feb 13 with 1438 viewsbrewers_hoop

Rant on 17:03 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

And you will accept this

No!!!
Rant on 17:32 - Feb 13 with 1405 viewsQPRDave

Rant on 17:20 - Feb 13 by brewers_hoop

No!!!

Sorry mate posted this before your post in the other thread that I agreed with in parts
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 18:45]
Rant on 17:39 - Feb 13 with 1376 viewsbosh67

For some reason the club doesn't seem to understand the meaning of a London derby anymore. Fulham do. They do every time they play us. We don't.

If JFH learnt anything today it is that his full backs are going to continue to get skinned every game unless he changes it and brings younger, faster players in.

Intent, we bought on Nas, Conor and Chery. Three players with guile and pace. Conor only just passed a fitness test but you have to have forward thinking players that actively make chances. These three are surely the future for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rant on 17:57 - Feb 13 with 1326 viewsbaz_qpr

Rant on 15:27 - Feb 13 by CHUBBS

JFH was schooled by Jockanovic yet never seemed to learn from it,as obvious as it all was we continued to meander blindly toward utter humiliation.
The first goal goes in,ok let's change it,but no we'll wait for two more to hit the back of our net then change the part of the team that isn't causing the greatest concern and surprise we look exactly the fcuking same for the whole second half.
Up there with any Ramsey cock up.

He changed the formation after 25 minutes, it did not work but he did not sit on his hands
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024