Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH 14:39 - Feb 13 with 5249 viewsjohncharles

Can't slope off without taking a large portion of blame. Pretty obvious after 20 minutes that the midfield was being overrun yet he did nothing about it. Did he realise what was happening ? His two first subs were to change the forwards. Nasser and Washington did really well but that was not where our problems lay.
Just watched the third goal again. See how Tosspot jogs along ten yards behind the play.

Strong and stable my arse.

JFH on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 835 viewsShunter

JFH takes all the blame - the way he set the team up - playing again with only one striker at home - like for like substitutions which did nothing to change anything.
Keeping Tosser on for all the 94 minutes (hopefully the last 94 minutes of the season for him)

I'm guessing that JFH will learn a lot from this - I hope so because I believe he is the man to takes us forward
JFH on 18:03 - Feb 13 with 827 viewsbaz_qpr

JFH on 17:59 - Feb 13 by Shunter

JFH takes all the blame - the way he set the team up - playing again with only one striker at home - like for like substitutions which did nothing to change anything.
Keeping Tosser on for all the 94 minutes (hopefully the last 94 minutes of the season for him)

I'm guessing that JFH will learn a lot from this - I hope so because I believe he is the man to takes us forward

We played 4-4-2 first authordox then a diamond after 25 minutes, if we had played with a midfield 5 we might not have been overrun
JFH on 18:44 - Feb 13 with 791 viewsjamois

Jimmy got it wrong. Yes. He was schooled by the Fulham boss today, most definitely. The only question I'm interested in though is will he learn and develop from a very good championship manager today? Only time will tell but I'm more than hopeful that he will.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

JFH on 18:44 - Feb 13 with 790 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 17:42 - Feb 13 by karl

Brewer is saying the same as everyone else, and i agree with him too, why do you agree with this particular post?

Yes , actually you're right. Reading that again I don't agree with all of it Because I do think JFH is the problem, and last week for me, yes good we got 3 pts but Ipswich are in poor form so not that impressed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024