Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFH 14:39 - Feb 13 with 5253 viewsjohncharles

Can't slope off without taking a large portion of blame. Pretty obvious after 20 minutes that the midfield was being overrun yet he did nothing about it. Did he realise what was happening ? His two first subs were to change the forwards. Nasser and Washington did really well but that was not where our problems lay.
Just watched the third goal again. See how Tosspot jogs along ten yards behind the play.

Strong and stable my arse.

JFH on 14:40 - Feb 13 with 4663 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

JFH on 14:45 - Feb 13 with 4622 viewsjohncharles

JFH on 14:40 - Feb 13 by FredManRave

What I need at the moment is a good moan.

JFH on 14:48 - Feb 13 with 4603 viewsQPRDave

You do know you aren't allowed to question the "sunshines out of their arse trio "..of Les, Rambo and JFH on here?

The man who's money has been wasted can be crucified by the sheep but not these 3
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 15:03]
JFH on 14:50 - Feb 13 with 4581 views1BobbyHazell

JFH on 14:45 - Feb 13 by johncharles

What I need at the moment is a good moan.

Listen from 5.30.
JFH on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 4553 viewsDeepcutHoop

Yes, the manager has to take some of the blame for being caught out by the oppositions formation and setup. Of course he should.

Some would have you believe that means he's the wrong man for the job in the long-term, or that that should mean he should be out the door.

Those people are silly.
JFH on 15:04 - Feb 13 with 4501 viewsjohncharles

JFH on 14:52 - Feb 13 by DeepcutHoop

Yes, the manager has to take some of the blame for being caught out by the oppositions formation and setup. Of course he should.

Some would have you believe that means he's the wrong man for the job in the long-term, or that that should mean he should be out the door.

Those people are silly.

Yes he has to take the blame for being caught out by the opposition but he deserves a right bollacking for not responding. It was clear half through the first half that our midfield was being overrun. That's where our problems originated and JFH did nothing about it. Now that's worrying.

No, I'm not calling for his head but he might benefit from a kick up the arse.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 15:05]

JFH on 15:07 - Feb 13 with 4462 viewsBAWHoops

He got it very wrong today. Shouldn't call for his head though as that's ridiculous.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

JFH on 15:12 - Feb 13 with 4429 viewsWilloW4

JFH on 15:07 - Feb 13 by BAWHoops

He got it very wrong today. Shouldn't call for his head though as that's ridiculous.

JFH said before the game:" we're going to attack from the first minute, we are up for this, we'll give it a good go for the fans, play on the front foot"..... We did none of that.!!
Login to get fewer ads

JFH on 15:18 - Feb 13 with 4394 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JFH on 15:04 - Feb 13 by johncharles

Yes he has to take the blame for being caught out by the opposition but he deserves a right bollacking for not responding. It was clear half through the first half that our midfield was being overrun. That's where our problems originated and JFH did nothing about it. Now that's worrying.

No, I'm not calling for his head but he might benefit from a kick up the arse.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 15:05]

Have to agree with this. Commented on the match fred that we were outnumbered in midfield and waited - like most - for the counter-move from JFH, but none appeared to come. I was wondering how he dealt with this at Burton. He must have come across this before...

Even allowing for Faurlin being missing and many of our players being off-form, JFH's role performance to come under scrutiny, too. I think he's started very well at Rangers but today was odd.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

JFH on 15:50 - Feb 13 with 4258 viewsbrad

i think hes clueless....should have stayed at burton for another while... like today.....learn more.....maybe he will improve.......hopefully.....to quick to get rid of warnock
JFH on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 4162 viewsconnell10

JFH on 15:50 - Feb 13 by brad

i think hes clueless....should have stayed at burton for another while... like today.....learn more.....maybe he will improve.......hopefully.....to quick to get rid of warnock

...................bollox!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

JFH on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 4124 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 16:30 - Feb 13 by connell10

...................bollox!

Buy too many Lge 1 players you'll play like lge 1 team
JFH on 16:42 - Feb 13 with 4111 viewsAntti_Heinola

JFH on 14:48 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

You do know you aren't allowed to question the "sunshines out of their arse trio "..of Les, Rambo and JFH on here?

The man who's money has been wasted can be crucified by the sheep but not these 3
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 15:03]

Of course you can question and criticise them. Who said you can't? Or is no one allowed to argue against you? What a nonsense post.

Bare bones.

JFH on 16:53 - Feb 13 with 4051 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 16:42 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

Of course you can question and criticise them. Who said you can't? Or is no one allowed to argue against you? What a nonsense post.

more waffle.
I put up my view on the shambles of todays performance and who I think is to blame, and what did I get?....Some bloke telling me his daughter will show me how to man up and deepcut stirring the pot as usual
Nothing to do with the game just the normal sheep like crap aimed at anyone who dare say they don't think Hasslebaink is that great or the man that hired him.
I'm quite prepared to hear and respond to an opposite view.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:55]
JFH on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 4021 viewsAntti_Heinola

JFH on 16:53 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

more waffle.
I put up my view on the shambles of todays performance and who I think is to blame, and what did I get?....Some bloke telling me his daughter will show me how to man up and deepcut stirring the pot as usual
Nothing to do with the game just the normal sheep like crap aimed at anyone who dare say they don't think Hasslebaink is that great or the man that hired him.

more waffle.
Criticise all you want mate, it's a free forum. Just stop bleating and crying on every other post saying no one will let you criticise people you criticise freely every week. It's boring and it's not true. And when the standard of your posts is calling management c****, I'm not sure how you can expect anyone to argue back with anything sensible anyway.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:59]

Bare bones.

JFH on 16:58 - Feb 13 with 3997 viewskarl

JFH on 16:53 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

more waffle.

I don't think you did put up your view of the game but a rant about individuals and then slagged anyone disagreeing with you.
I havent seen anyone defend the performance but most are prepared to allow the manager to get things moving positively again and give him time to do it. Why are you lashing out at everyone?
JFH on 16:59 - Feb 13 with 3994 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 16:56 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

more waffle.
Criticise all you want mate, it's a free forum. Just stop bleating and crying on every other post saying no one will let you criticise people you criticise freely every week. It's boring and it's not true. And when the standard of your posts is calling management c****, I'm not sure how you can expect anyone to argue back with anything sensible anyway.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:59]

Ok thanks I will ....most kind
JFH on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 3990 viewsbrewers_hoop

JFH on 16:41 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

Drink too many pints, you'll speak a load of sh*t
JFH on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 3975 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 17:00 - Feb 13 by brewers_hoop

Drink too many pints, you'll speak a load of sh*t

Well get off your phone then.

Thanks for adding such a great post
JFH on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 3954 viewskarl

JFH on 16:41 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

You've actually made a good point on another thread about Doughty scoring two goals for Swindon today, loaning him out is a mistake imo too, but what league are Swindon in?
JFH on 17:18 - Feb 13 with 3920 viewsbrewers_hoop

JFH on 17:02 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

Well get off your phone then.

Thanks for adding such a great post

Don't wanna bawl out fellow Rs but got just back from game - as narked off as you are - and think you're over-reacting a bit. Last week I think everyone was pretty happy - today for the first 20 mins we were OK but I agree JFH got it wrong.

Last week Faurlin was brilliant and Ipswich pretty much by-passed the midfield. This week he's not there and we had no-one putting in the tackles. Controversial I know but I think Henry should have started to give us a bit more steel.

The other thing missing was the passion. OK it's not Chelsea but this should be a pretty big deal and it clearly hasn't been communicated to the players by Hasselbaink, Ramsey or Warnock. They've scored 16 against us in 4 games - JFH had only been in charge for one of those so the problem clearly runs deeper than him.
JFH on 17:27 - Feb 13 with 3896 viewsQPRDave

JFH on 17:18 - Feb 13 by brewers_hoop

Don't wanna bawl out fellow Rs but got just back from game - as narked off as you are - and think you're over-reacting a bit. Last week I think everyone was pretty happy - today for the first 20 mins we were OK but I agree JFH got it wrong.

Last week Faurlin was brilliant and Ipswich pretty much by-passed the midfield. This week he's not there and we had no-one putting in the tackles. Controversial I know but I think Henry should have started to give us a bit more steel.

The other thing missing was the passion. OK it's not Chelsea but this should be a pretty big deal and it clearly hasn't been communicated to the players by Hasselbaink, Ramsey or Warnock. They've scored 16 against us in 4 games - JFH had only been in charge for one of those so the problem clearly runs deeper than him.

Fair points made Brewers and I agree with that ......good post.
Yes I know I'm coming across like screaming lord sutch but Rangers ruin my weekend when they lose..
JFH on 17:42 - Feb 13 with 3840 viewskarl

JFH on 17:27 - Feb 13 by QPRDave

Fair points made Brewers and I agree with that ......good post.
Yes I know I'm coming across like screaming lord sutch but Rangers ruin my weekend when they lose..

Brewer is saying the same as everyone else, and i agree with him too, why do you agree with this particular post?
JFH on 17:50 - Feb 13 with 3822 viewsbaz_qpr

The original post is incorrect in that JFH did do something about it, he stuck Hoilett central to try and close down Parker and changed the formation to a diamond, it did not work however given that lazy fluck Tosser wanted to stand two foot in front of the defence and not run anywhere meant we just left too many gaps with our full backs unable to cope. You could argue (and I would that he should have hooked Tosser after 30 minutes and reverted to 4-2-3-1 with Mackie deeper
JFH on 17:58 - Feb 13 with 3785 viewsMonkey_Roots

Jesus Christ, must the world fall out of their arse every time we have a bad result?

Blame, finger pointing, light the torches, assemble a posse, storm the gates. Just accept its going to take time and swallow the Pill.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024