Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we are too lightweight/clement in 14:44 - Feb 13 with 3557 viewsthemodfather

qpr are too slow, too small, too weak, dire set pieces
have no leader, do not play at pace, are easily over run in the middle
heads drop and JFH has had time to impress his ideas, ARE WE ANY BETTER NOW?
warnock tightened us up....CLEMENT IN NOW AND "sir" les can ferk off too , taking his "mate" ramsey too! go now!
no long term vision here....most championship teams are taller, bigger, fitter and quicker
AGAIn fulham embarrass us....another dire surrender in front of cameras.
what a shower of losers we have...one game, one sodding game to muster some life and hope, show some passion....oh no!
i'd moan but it was beyond moaning! qpr need real changes now, a proper manager and set up, not a handful of spurs' ferdy mates.
we are too lightweight/clement in on 14:57 - Feb 13 with 3517 viewsMatch82

You mean Clement in for February right? Who would you like in March?
we are too lightweight/clement in on 17:52 - Feb 13 with 3359 viewsMonkey_Roots

Ha ha, what a joke.

YOU are the problem, son.

Verruca Salt.
we are too lightweight/clement in on 17:54 - Feb 13 with 3347 viewsLongsufferingR

Can't work out if this is a wind-up or not. I sincerely hope it is.
we are too lightweight/clement in on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 3311 viewsconnell10

Why ....... do ...... you ....... post ..... in ...... this ....... style? ........it..........really.......gets.......on.........my................................................................................................................................................TITS!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

we are too lightweight/clement in on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 3295 viewsbosh67

Clement didn't want us, as much as he likes us. Last week we could all see the improvements happening. This week we were hideously bad. Embarrassingly bad. But we have to accept that we stagger over the safety line this season, as we were told at the beginning of it and let JFH and his staff bring in players they want. He is, after all, technically manager number 4 this year.

I like Clement. Would love him here but it isn't going to happen and as bad as today was we have to hope that come the summer JFH gets his squad together and sets about playing the way he wants the team to play.

Today was as much about the players as the manager. Apart from it being against Fulham not many of us saw that coming. Inexcusable but a good manager and a good team learn, move on and put it right.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

we are too lightweight/clement in on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 3295 viewsizlingtonhoop

Mmmmm clementines
we are too lightweight/clement in on 18:08 - Feb 13 with 3273 viewsenfieldargh

Fuhams next game is away at Blackburn, watch them get well and truly tonked

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

we are too lightweight/clement in on 20:01 - Feb 13 with 3119 viewsNoDiddley

we are too lightweight/clement in on 17:59 - Feb 13 by connell10

Why ....... do ...... you ....... post ..... in ...... this ....... style? ........it..........really.......gets.......on.........my................................................................................................................................................TITS!

Because it's Luke Peppard! LSA lag end
Master poster with 10,0000 hits!
Login to get fewer ads

we are too lightweight/clement in on 20:45 - Feb 13 with 3023 viewsBoston

we are too lightweight/clement in on 14:57 - Feb 13 by Match82

You mean Clement in for February right? Who would you like in March?

Y'mean Rodney March?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

we are too lightweight/clement in on 22:38 - Feb 13 with 2898 viewsHendonHoop

Yes, but then what sort of April shower will follow that?
we are too lightweight/clement in on 22:43 - Feb 13 with 2892 viewsdaveB

Warnock tightened us up by playing with no forward players, 4 centre halves and 2 holding midfield players. We could do that again but it was awful to watch.

Changing the manager or dof again isn't the answer to losing yet again to Fulham. I think thats the 3rd time in the last 6 games against Fulham we have been 3-0 down at half time, thats not a coincidence.
we are too lightweight/clement in on 23:18 - Feb 13 with 2823 viewsrrrspricey

Well done op...most ridiculous post of the day by some margin
we are too lightweight/clement in on 07:25 - Feb 15 with 2545 viewsthemodfather

i haven't find a qpr fan happy with that performance and i haven't chilled...
warnock got results...30 awful 1-0 wins in a season egts you up.
but HAVE WE IMPROVED UNDER JFH AND RAMSEY'S RETURN?
we need a solid midfielder to run the show and a team with heart etc.
did we tackle? did we close down? did we win anything?
sorry i'm not a football intelligentsa/whatever from the crown
we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 2361 viewsR_from_afar

we are too lightweight/clement in on 07:25 - Feb 15 by themodfather

i haven't find a qpr fan happy with that performance and i haven't chilled...
warnock got results...30 awful 1-0 wins in a season egts you up.
but HAVE WE IMPROVED UNDER JFH AND RAMSEY'S RETURN?
we need a solid midfielder to run the show and a team with heart etc.
did we tackle? did we close down? did we win anything?
sorry i'm not a football intelligentsa/whatever from the crown

I agree with you about the need for a solid midfielder. We simply don't have anyone who can provide energetic, effective defensive cover in midfield for the full length of the game. Such players are rare but we need to find one or convert someone into that sort of player (Mackie?).

It's a major problem, especially when Phillips and Hoilett provide negligible cover (although I would like to see them mend their ways and start offering more when we don't have the ball; surely we can coach them to do that?).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:32 - Feb 16 with 2298 viewssimmo

Don't feed it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 2291 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who are we blaming now? Is it black people again? Dutchmen maybe?
we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:47 - Feb 16 with 2246 viewsNW5Hoop

I for one would back any coach capable of making our players taller and larger. I also welcome our new ant overlords and wear my tinfoil helmet at all times. It stops the alien death rays penetrating my skull.
we are too lightweight/clement in on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 2128 viewsLadbrokeR

i'd moan but it was beyond moaning
we are too lightweight/clement in on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 2065 viewsCamberleyR

we are too lightweight/clement in on 15:01 - Feb 16 by LadbrokeR

i'd moan but it was beyond moaning

The irony. I was wondering what the previous 111 words were as well.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 15:32]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

we are too lightweight/clement in on 16:07 - Feb 16 with 2017 viewstimcocking

we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:13 - Feb 16 by R_from_afar

I agree with you about the need for a solid midfielder. We simply don't have anyone who can provide energetic, effective defensive cover in midfield for the full length of the game. Such players are rare but we need to find one or convert someone into that sort of player (Mackie?).

It's a major problem, especially when Phillips and Hoilett provide negligible cover (although I would like to see them mend their ways and start offering more when we don't have the ball; surely we can coach them to do that?).

RFA

You can't coach effort. Players either put in 100%, like Jamie Mackie, or not, like most of our other players in the last 5 years. They all know they're supposed to track back.

And Jamie couldn't play centre mid, because he can't really control the ball very well :-(
we are too lightweight/clement in on 20:06 - Feb 16 with 1831 viewskensalriser

Think the OP is on to something here.

Manager to be sacked if he loses to Fulham by more than two goals or twice in a season.

Players to lose two weeks wages in the same scenario.

That should help concentrate minds.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

we are too lightweight/clement in on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 1789 viewsThGrimRanger

we are too lightweight/clement in on 13:34 - Feb 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Who are we blaming now? Is it black people again? Dutchmen maybe?

JFH has to be given time. If there are no signs of improvement by the November then that's when his position should be under pressure and not before. Hopefully it won't come to that.

btw. i've noticed BITL that previous threads questioning Ramsey as coach, Ferdinand as DOF, Onuoha as captain, Chris Powell as prospective manager, JFH as manager prompts your same old accusation of racism.

it's a great way of shutting down a debate, well done you.

TheGrimRanger

we are too lightweight/clement in on 22:31 - Feb 16 with 1721 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

we are too lightweight/clement in on 21:14 - Feb 16 by ThGrimRanger

JFH has to be given time. If there are no signs of improvement by the November then that's when his position should be under pressure and not before. Hopefully it won't come to that.

btw. i've noticed BITL that previous threads questioning Ramsey as coach, Ferdinand as DOF, Onuoha as captain, Chris Powell as prospective manager, JFH as manager prompts your same old accusation of racism.

it's a great way of shutting down a debate, well done you.

If only my words had that power. I noticed it couldn't stop you from chiming in with some rubbish about accusations of racism.

No accusation of racism mate, but if the shoe fits. What race are Dutchmen again?

Was more a dig at blame culture. Be it individuals or a group.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024