Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toszer 14:46 - Feb 13 with 4350 viewsDWQPR

Can someone please explain?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Toszer on 14:51 - Feb 13 with 3876 viewsBAWHoops

Because the fans have hounded out Henry so he was the only other option today

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Toszer on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 3867 viewsCHUBBS

I don't even think he could,conference level player.
Toszer on 14:53 - Feb 13 with 3857 viewsDeepcutHoop

Toszer on 14:51 - Feb 13 by BAWHoops

Nailed it.

He came here with a glowing report from Watford fans, sadly it doesn't seem he's been able to reproduce it here.
Toszer on 14:54 - Feb 13 with 3834 viewsTheBlob

Here you go......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Toszer on 14:55 - Feb 13 with 3837 viewsDorse

'No, I've got nothing'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Toszer on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 3822 viewsjohncharles

Doughty ? Gladwin ? Chery came on and scored. Toszer should have gone after 30 minutes.

Strong and stable my arse.

Toszer on 14:58 - Feb 13 with 3808 viewsBAWHoops

Doughty is 23 years old and doing OK at Swindon, is he actually that good?
We played 442 today so Gladwin would have been completely overrun.
The answer today was to tuck Henry in to stop the midfield 2 being overloaded, but we aren't allowed to suggets that

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Toszer on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 3761 viewsgobbles

We were completely outnumbered in midfield because we played a flat back 4 with Mackie up front and two wide men. Toszer was terrible but Luongo was just as bad and showed for the ball less. But the system left them completely exposed
Login to get fewer ads

Toszer on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 3619 viewsdannyblue

He really did have a poor game included a few complete miss kicks.

I'd like to give him some credit though. At the end he steamed over to take a corner in front of the R block, taking the ball off Nasser. That showed some desire as he was then right in front of those who'd been booing him, and they booed him again for taking the ball. We scored from the corner, and as he jogged back to the centre circle he cupped his ears at R block.

He knew he had a bad game, but I like the fact he didn't hide and instead stood up to it.

His rangers career hasn't got started yet, but lets give him a chance.
Toszer on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 3561 viewsconnell10

Toszer on 14:58 - Feb 13 by BAWHoops

Doughty is 23 years old and doing OK at Swindon, is he actually that good?
We played 442 today so Gladwin would have been completely overrun.
The answer today was to tuck Henry in to stop the midfield 2 being overloaded, but we aren't allowed to suggets that

So the answer is henry...... boy we are focked!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Toszer on 16:19 - Feb 13 with 3558 viewsjonno

Toszer on 16:10 - Feb 13 by dannyblue

He really did have a poor game included a few complete miss kicks.

I'd like to give him some credit though. At the end he steamed over to take a corner in front of the R block, taking the ball off Nasser. That showed some desire as he was then right in front of those who'd been booing him, and they booed him again for taking the ball. We scored from the corner, and as he jogged back to the centre circle he cupped his ears at R block.

He knew he had a bad game, but I like the fact he didn't hide and instead stood up to it.

His rangers career hasn't got started yet, but lets give him a chance.

Toszer's problem is that he is just not any good at the defensive part of the game. He has no idea how to win the ball or close down players. Madness starting him in midfield alongside Luongo, especially when you have Phillips and Hoillett providing no cover at all for the fullbacks or having any idea how to win the ball or close down players. And Polter was shown up for what he is, well below the standard that we are currently playing at. His timing of jumps to win the ball in the air is totally wrong and his touch is poor. He is no way able to play as a target man, maybe he will improve but he has a long way to go. Pretty embarrassing performance all round, but not unexpected once the team was announced.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 16:21]
Toszer on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 3398 viewsbaz_qpr

Toszer on 15:03 - Feb 13 by gobbles

We were completely outnumbered in midfield because we played a flat back 4 with Mackie up front and two wide men. Toszer was terrible but Luongo was just as bad and showed for the ball less. But the system left them completely exposed

We switched to a diamond after 25 minutes all the goals came after that switch, which of course was ineffective, we should have probably switch to the JFH "draw formation"
Toszer on 18:07 - Feb 13 with 3385 viewsbosh67

After last week's 30 minutes Tozser looked like a different player. Today he got off to a bad start and just continued. He got dog's abuse after about 15 minutes and never recovered. JFH should have started with Henry to combat Parker today but he relied on Luongo and Luongo is good but he isn't capable of holding midfield with a fellow midfielder who can't tackle.

After being booed when he got near the ball Tozser's head completely went. Problem was at 3-0 down holding the midfield becomes pointless. But again he showed himself to be too slow in the middle.

Took the blame for a dire team performance all round today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Toszer on 18:13 - Feb 13 with 3370 viewsbaz_qpr

Toszer on 18:07 - Feb 13 by bosh67

After last week's 30 minutes Tozser looked like a different player. Today he got off to a bad start and just continued. He got dog's abuse after about 15 minutes and never recovered. JFH should have started with Henry to combat Parker today but he relied on Luongo and Luongo is good but he isn't capable of holding midfield with a fellow midfielder who can't tackle.

After being booed when he got near the ball Tozser's head completely went. Problem was at 3-0 down holding the midfield becomes pointless. But again he showed himself to be too slow in the middle.

My problem with Toszer is not what he does with the ball, its what he does when he does not have the ball. Totally failed to do his job. And that is the difference between him and Ali its the off the ball positioning and movement both in attack and defence and the whole team suffers because of it
Toszer on 18:20 - Feb 13 with 3353 viewsBakes

Toszer on 18:07 - Feb 13 by bosh67

He can't take any credit for the corner that led to Chery's goal, it was a terrible corner that didn't even beat the first man and pinged off a Fulham player. Every set piece he took was dire and to have the front to cup his ear to us just proves how much of a w@nker he is.

A lot of people around me today saying send him back to Watford, oh no, he isn't on loan, we gave this joker a 2 year deal.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 18:22]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Toszer on 18:25 - Feb 13 with 3322 viewsShotKneesHoop

Toszer on 18:02 - Feb 13 by baz_qpr

We switched to a diamond after 25 minutes all the goals came after that switch, which of course was ineffective, we should have probably switch to the JFH "draw formation"

That wasn't a diamond - that was the genuine polished turd.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Toszer on 19:05 - Feb 13 with 3218 viewsCamberleyR

On the face of it, when we signed Tozser it didn't look a bad signing on paper. Last season in a promoted Watford team he started 34 games and was only subbed 4 times, which were usually late subs so there isn't a bad player there by any means.

We know he can't tackle his way out of a paper bag but then again neither could Ray Wilkins, Tony Currie or Glenn Hoddle. He just needs to be playing alongside the right kind of centre midfielder, if only we could find another version of an early 80s Gary Waddock to do his running and tackling as he did for TC.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Toszer on 19:12 - Feb 13 with 3193 viewsvegasranger

Terrible signing. Our midfield needs a bit of pace and bite. He brings none of that. His corners and free kicks are dreadful. Why can't we buy midfielders like Fulham's Cairney? An all round footballer. Why do we always have to buy defensive midfielders who can't pass or attacking midfielders who can't tackle. Not one of our midfielders can do everything a midfielder is supposed to be able to do.
Toszer on 19:57 - Feb 13 with 3106 viewsNW10Hoop

Toszer on 14:51 - Feb 13 by BAWHoops

Oh come on. At least Henry has a go. Toszer was at the touch line asking what he was supposed to do every 3 minutes in the first half. How about stop playing loose balls, attempt a tackle and look like you vaguely give a shit? Henry isn't a hate figure to us all, at least he has a go. And just to confirm that Toszer is t my whipping boy, Phillips, Hall, Smithises, Luongo, Hiolett and Polter were also way below what I want to see from a QPR team in a derby.

I understand and appreciate the steady improvements that we have been making, but form seems to go out the window for al other clubs in cup games and derbies. Why not us?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 8:37]
Toszer on 21:18 - Feb 13 with 2977 viewsCheshireR

Today he demonstrated an inability to pass, tackle or run.
I believe that I had a more active part in the game than him - and I was sat in the Ellerslie.
Toszer on 21:54 - Feb 13 with 2904 viewspaulparker

Looks like George Kulscar, plays like George kulscar , has the pace of George kulscar
when I saw the Fulham midfield 3 of Parker, cairney &ohara I knew we were fcuked , that's where the game was lost today in midfield
Tozser is terrible another one who like perch is lightweight and powder puff get rid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Toszer on 22:34 - Feb 13 with 2841 viewsdaveB

basic problem is we can't play 4-4-2 as whatever central midfield pairing we pick will get over run. Toszer was dreadful today but they all were really. Mackie was getting his name sung but apart from running around a bit had an awful game
Toszer on 00:03 - Feb 14 with 2787 viewsMrSheen

Absolutely terrible but no worse than Phillips or Hoilett.
Toszer on 02:17 - Feb 14 with 2723 viewsLowerloftLad

I hope he payed for his coach ticket as he was one hell of a passenger slow parcing, rubbish free kicks, the corners were woeful I have not rated him At all in any of the games I have seen him
As QPR are looking to cut the wage bill this waster could have Been cut surly ???
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 2:26]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Toszer on 23:19 - Feb 14 with 2530 viewsTacticalR

You knew there was going to be trouble as soon as his first free kick was overhit.

Why on earth did he then proceed to take all corners from the right (and overhitting them) when Phillips was on the pitch and obviously expecting to take the corners? That was stupid.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024